How to Chose a Law Firm Montgomery City, MO
How To Choose a Law Firm Montgomery City, MO. When you believe that you or someone in your family has a personal injury or wrongful death claim, you should look for an attorney right away. Your choice of a lawyer and law firm in Montgomery City, MO to take on any legal case you face is an important decision. A large part of your future depends upon the skill and dedication of the firm you choose. Out of the countless law firms to choose from in Montgomery City, MO, how do you know which one to choose? If you have been injured by another person's negligence and you need to find a knowledgeable and accomplished personal injury law firm in Montgomery City, MO to represent you, contact Burger Law right away. Burger Law is a leading personal injury law firm near Montgomery City, MO. Our distinguished attorneys hold a variety of peer-reviewed awards and together have over 70 years of combined negotiating settlements and going to trial when necessary. Together with our excellent legal support staff, the lawyers of our personal injury law firm serving Montgomery City, MO have made it possible for people affected by injuries in Missouri and Illinois recover more than $170 million to make them whole again. We fight to secure your rightful complete compensation. We do not cease our work at the first reasonable settlement offer. We continue to negotiate for the best possible settlement and go so far as to reduce your medical liens as much as possible to allow you to hold onto the compensation you deserve. To choose the Burger Law personal injury law firm and have us begin fighting for you today, contact us now at or send us a message. Our skilled personal injury lawyers near Montgomery City, MO will speak with you about your case for free.
Burger Law is a Missouri and Illinois law firm serving Montgomery City, MO. We are dedicated to providing thoughtful legal representation to you throughout your entire claim process. We handle every detail of your case and communicate with you often you apprised of your options available to you and any news about your case. Our Montgomery City, MO law firm's experienced lawyers and professional legal staff are here to fight relentlessly until you see the best possible outcome. Throughout your case, we provide stability and sound advice to protect you from the stress and uncertainty of filing a personal injury claim. We are here for you and will begin fighting for you immediately. To help you stay informed and understand your situation, we offer an arsenal of accessible resources such as our very own Youtube channel, Lawyer V. Lawyer podcast, free books written by attorney Gary Burger and many other free resources. Understand your options in your personal injury case and select the right law firm for you today.
Choosing a Personal Injury Law Firm in Montgomery City, MO
Hiring a law firm is an important part of any legal process. If you have a personal injury claim, it is typical to face many questions, not the least of which is how to choose a law firm in Montgomery City, MO to represent you. You need and deserve to choose a law firm near Montgomery City, MO that will not only provide adequate legal representation and counsel in Missouri or Illinois courts, but is also committed to offering guidance throughout the process and is willing to fight as long and as hard as is necessary to get you a complete recovery.
We recognize that choosing a law firm in Montgomery City, MO is a significant decision and should not be made lightly. You have innumerable personal injury law firms to choose from in Montgomery City, MO. Burger Law is dedicated to offering help to all Montgomery City, MO residents and people throughout Missouri and Illinois who have been negatively affected by injuries caused by negligence—not only our clients who choose to hire us as their law firm—get access to great legal help and valuable information about the claims process. You should choose a law firm near Montgomery City, MO that is best for your personal needs. That is why we have made accessible many resources directiong personal injury claimaints on the process from hiring a lawyer to making a claim to accepting a settlement. Begin your personal injury claim by choosing a law firm near Montgomery City, MO that is right for you.
Have More Questions? Get A Free Book Today
Gary Burger and the Burger Law firm have continue to provide resources to the public to help individuals in their personal injury cases. Find answers to many common questions and valuable information for all types of personal injury cases throughout our site and in our free books.
Authored by personal injury lawyer Gary Burger, Burger Law has published several books to help plaintiffs in their injury cases. See the book that discusses all the questions you need to ask when you are looking to hire a lawyer for your claim, download it below, or see all of our books available for free download.
Workers' Compensation in Missouri
When you are hurt on the job, collect the workers' compensation benefits you need with guidance from our accomplished workers' compensation attorneys in St. Louis.
Actions You Should Take
When trying to choose a law firm in Montgomery City, MO for your personal injury needs, you must make sure you get the right information and weigh your decision based on a complete understanding of each firm you are interested in. If you have never had to choose a law firm in Montgomery City, MO before, take full advantage of the information available to you and do not waste any time. The sooner you hire a law firm, the sooner they can begin working for you and toward winning your case. When you need to choose a law firm in Montgomery City, MO, you should conduct research, request a consultation and ask questions. Being informed will help you choose a law firm in Montgomery City, MO that meets your needs.
- Research. With the Internet at your fingertips, you have a wealth of information at your disposal. Research the Montgomery City, MO law firm you are considering. On the law firm's website and various legal directories, you can often find information about the law firm and its lawyers' qualifications, distinctions and credentials, case results they have obtained, their news and press coverage and more. Another great way to research and understand how the law firm works with its clients is to look into their client testimonials, reviews and referrals from other law firms in the Montgomery City, MO area. Your research will uncover valuable information about the qualifications and legal educations of the lawyers at the firm, the practice areas of focus for the law firm and the Montgomery City, MO legal community's opinion of the law firm. When you need to choose a law firm in Montgomery City, MO, all this information is essential.
- Request a free consultation. The Montgomery City, MOlaw firm you are speaking with may have the option of a free consultation as a prospective client. This free meeting can help you get important information about your case from a legal professional and give you some insight into working with that firm, should you choose to hire that law firm. You should take advantage of this unique opportunity to get a glance into what working with that law firm would be like. Irrespective of the Montgomery City, MO law firm you choose in the end, partaking in a free consultation before hiring a lawyer will provide you with valuable information about your legal situation such as what legal recourse is available to you, what to expect from the suit process and what outcomes may be likely. In addition, the consultation is your chance to ask the Montgomery City, MO law firm to explain all the services they provide you as their client.
- Ask questions. This is not the time to stay quiet. You must ask questions before you commit to or decide to choose a law firm for your case. As legal professionals, your potential Montgomery City, MO law firm should be able to offer you answers to your technical and legal questions about your situation and your case. Ask questions that confirm whether the law firm you choose and its team have the legal skill, practical experience and comprehensive knowledge to easily answer all of your questions. Beyond legal skill, you deserve a dedicated and personally-invested lawyer who is able to honestly answer your questions about their qualifications and what they can do to help you. Ask lawyers the value the firm brings to your case, the cases they have worked on that are similar to yours, what fees they charge and more. You deserve to know what you are getting when you hire a law firm in Montgomery City, MO to represent you. Attorney Gary Burger offers a free book with very helpful information for anybody who needs to choose a law firm in Montgomery City, MO, including a list of the major questions you must ask before you hire a lawyer. You can read that book here.
Questions You Should Ask
When you or your family find yourselves need a personal injury lawyer for the first time, you may not know how to choose a law firm. The biggest favor you can do yourself is to ask questions before you choose a law firm. Here are some important questions to start with:
Will a firm's named partner handle my personal injury claim, will it be handled by a newer or inexperienced lawyer, or will it be handled out?
As a client of Burger Law, your entire case will be handled by one of our skilled personal injury attorneys with many years of experience, such as Gary Burger. Your assigned lawyer and our knowledgeable staff will personally handle your case and every individual action it requires. If your needs do not fall under our practice areas, we will happily refer you to a Montgomery City, MO lawyer or law firm that we personally trust to take your particular case.
Has my lawyer worked on cases like mine before?
At Burger Law, we routinely handle personal injury cases. We are not just familiar with them; we habitually win these cases. In fact, personal injury is all we do. There are some firms that do not have one focus and instead do everything from criminal defense to workers' compensation to divorce. We have committed our entire firm to car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, and other personal injury claims. Together, our lawyers have more than half a century of combined experience and will fight fearlessly to get you a complete recovery.
Does the law firm have the resources available to pursue my case?
At Burger Law we finance our own cases and never ask our clients for money to pursue their cases. If we are unwilling to put our money into the case, we will not handle it. When you become our client, know that our law firm is well funded and will use all the resources needed to win. We also have an extensive roladex of experts throughout the United States who will assist us by providing expert testimony which is often crucial in winning personal injury cases. We always go the extra mile to win your case.
Is the law firm all talk or do their attorneys really go to court?
All the lawyers of Burger Law in court, depositions, trials and hearings routinely. In every advertisement, we are required to state that “the choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on marketing”. We believe this completely. When you choose a law firm in Montgomery City, MO, are you falling for a expensive billboard or a memorable social media ad, or will you do your homework to find an attorney who is truly committed to helping you win your case?
Gary and the attorneys of Burger Law frequently win personal injury suits. We file lawsuits and aggressively pursue the insurance companies and defendants until they have no choice but to pay our clients what they are owed for their injuries. We handle personal injury cases ourselves. Gary Burger, Genavieve Fikes or Michael Sheldon will represent you tenaciously.
Explore some of Burger Law's case specialties below.
As a Montgomery City, MO law firm, in addition to representing the injured in personal injury claims, we also get involved in our Montgomery City, MO community by volunteering our time and resources to several charities and initiatives. We take pride in Montgomery City, MO and strive to support our community through our means and unique position within the community.
Things To Think About
When trying to determine how to choose a law firm in Montgomery City, MO that will best meet your needs and be most effective in getting you the outcome you desire in your case, you should be aware of certain factors that could influence that decision. This crucial decision should not be made based on a single characteristic; rather it should be based on your assessment of many factors of each Montgomery City, MO law firm weighed against each other. Collect all the information available to you and look at the whole picture before you choose a law firm. When you do choose a law firm in Montgomery City, MO, weigh all of the following facts.
Your decision should be based on:
- Practice areas: does the Montgomery City, MO law firm have experience working on cases like yours?
- Case results: do they have a track record of amazing success in the cases they represent?
- Testimonials: what do recent clients have to say about their experience with the law firm?
- Staff: is there a staff of professional and helpful paralegals and other staff who will help organize your case and keep you informed?
- Awards: has the Montgomery City, MO law firm earned peer-awarded industry awards and recognition?
- Size of the firm: how big is the firm? It is one with multiple locations across the country or a one-person operation? There are pros and cons to both small and large firms.
- Experience: does the lawyer you would be working with have experience going to trial and litigating difficult cases? Have they been in practice for several years?
- Location: is the firm's office located conviently or would your lawyer be willing to come to you?
- Communication: is the staff prompt in their communication with you? Are they prompt, polite and organized in their communication with you?
How to Chose a Law Firm Montgomery City, MO | Hire a Law Firm Now
After youhave been injured in Montgomery City, MO and have a personal injury case, you have limited time to file your claim and pursue your damages in court. Any time you or your loved one has been seriously injured or there are disputes about who is liable, it is essential that you hire an experienced Montgomery City, MO personal injury law firm to represent you and help you get the compensation you deserve. With your entire recovery on the line, it is essential that you choose a law firm in Montgomery City, MO that can and will demand that the defendant and their insurance company pay you what they owe. Choose a law firm in Montgomery City, MO that has the technical capability to win your case as well as the personal capacity to offer you meaningful support you throughout your entire case. The Burger Law personal injury law firm near Montgomery City, MO will work hards until we get you a full recovery and hold the negligent party accountable. We stand up against the negligent and their insurance companies and have dedicated our careers to helping improve the lives of individuals and families who have been injured in Montgomery City, MO and throughout Missouri and Illinois. We fight for you with the ferocity and dedication you deserve from your Montgomery City, MO law firm. Speak to one of our experienced personal injury lawyers in Montgomery City, MO about your case for free today and we will start working for you. Call us now at or send us a message here. Our personal injury attorneys are available and ready to take on your case and help you recover the compensation you are owed.