How to Chose a Law Firm New Florence, MO
How To Choose a Law Firm New Florence, MO. When you believe that you or someone in your family has a personal injury or wrongful death claim, hiring an attorney should be one of your top priorities. Choosing a lawyer and law firm in New Florence, MO to take on any legal case you face is a significant decision. A large part of your future depends upon the skill and dedication of the firm you choose. With so many personal injury law firms to choose from in New Florence, MO, how do you know if you are making the right decision? If you have been injured by another person's negligence and you need to find a knowledgeable and accomplished personal injury law firm in New Florence, MO to represent you, contact Burger Law right away. Our personal injury law firm near New Florence, MO is a leader in personal injury law. Our skilled attorneys have earned numerous industry-recognized awards and together have over 70 years of combined negotiating settlements and going to trial when necessary. Our talented lawyers and amazing staff of our New Florence, MO personal injury law firm have helped our Missouri and Illinois clients collect more than $170 million in compensation. We argue rigorously to secure your rightful complete compensation. We do not give up and accept the first offer. We continue to negotiate for the best possible settlement and go so far as to reduce your medical liens as much as possible to allow you to keep the compensation you deserve. When you choose Burger Law as your personal injury law firm, we will start fighting for you immediately. Call us now at or send us a message. Our skilled New Florence, MO personal injury lawyers are available for a free case review.
Burger Law is a Missouri and Illinois law firm serving New Florence, MO. We are dedicated to providing committed legal representation to you throughout your entire claim process. As your law firm, we personally handle every aspect of your case and communicate with you often you informed of all matters related to your case. Our New Florence, MO law firm's experienced lawyers and attentive legal staff are here to fight relentlessly until you see the best possible outcome. Throughout your case, we offer steadfast support and carefully weighed guidance to protect you from the stress and anxiety that can come from filing a personal injury claim. We balance our calming presence with fierce and tenacious litigation of your case. We understand that you face many uncertainties, so we also have cultivate an arsenal of free resources such as our very own Youtube channel, Lawyer V. Lawyer podcast, free books written by attorney Gary Burger and many other free resources. Gain insight into what to expect in your personal injury case and select the law firm that is right for you today.
Choosing a Personal Injury Law Firm in New Florence, MO
Hiring a law firm is an important part of any legal process. If you have a personal injury claim, it is likely that you have many questions, not the least of which is how to choose a law firm in New Florence, MO to represent you. As a personal injury claimant who has been wronged, you deserve to choose a law firm near New Florence, MO that will not only provide adequate legal representation and counsel in Missouri or Illinois courts, but is also able to give you thoughtful, heartfelt support throughout the process and will continue to do whatever it takes to get you complete compensation for your damages.
We know that choosing a law firm in New Florence, MO is a significant decision and cannot be a a rash one. You have your choice of countless New Florence, MO personal injury firms to choose from. As one of those firms, we are dedicated to assisting all individuals and families affected by negligence-related injuries in New Florence, MO, and throughout Missouri and Illinois—not just our clients who choose to hire us as their law firm—connect with great legal help and important information pertaining to the claims process. You should choose a law firm near New Florence, MO that is right for you and your needs. That is why we have made accessible many resources guiding people with personal injury claims on the process from hiring a lawyer to filing a claim to accepting a settlement. If you have a personal injury claim, begin your case by choosing a law firm near New Florence, MO that is right for you.
Still Have Questions? Get A Free Book Today
Gary Burger and the Burger Law firm have worked hard to provide resources to the public to help individuals in their personal injury cases. Find answers to common questions and valuable information for all types of personal injury cases throughout our site and in our free books.
Authored by our Principle Founder injury lawyer Gary Burger, Burger Law has published several books to help you in your injury claim. Read the book that discusses all the questions you need to ask in the process of hiring a lawyer for your claim, download it below, or see all of our books available for free download.
Workers' Compensation in Missouri
When you are hurt on the job, collect the workers' compensation benefits you need with guidance from our accomplished workers' compensation attorneys in St. Louis.
Things You Need To Do
When trying to choose a law firm in New Florence, MO for your personal injury needs, there are a few things you need to do in order to obtain all pertinent information and make a careful decision based on an accurate understanding of each firm you are interested in. If you are unfamiliar with how to choose a law firm inNew Florence, MO for your legal needs, you should take advantage of the information available to you and act quickly. The sooner you hire a law firm, the sooner they can begin working for you and toward winning your case. When you need to choose a law firm in New Florence, MO, you should do your homework, request a consultation and ask questions. The information you glean from these three actions choose a law firm in New Florence, MO that is best for you.
- Research. With access to the Internet, you have a wealth of information at your disposal. Research the New Florence, MO law firm you are considering. You can usually find information on the law firm's website and various legal directories about the law firm and its lawyers' qualifications, distinctions and credentials, cases they have won, their news and press coverage and more. Another great way to research and understand how the law firm works with its clients is to look into their client testimonials, reviews and referrals from other New Florence, MO area law firms. You can find information about the qualifications and legal educations of the lawyers at the firm, the practice areas of focus for the law firm and the law firm's reputation in the New Florence, MO legal community. This information is invaluable when you need to choose a law firm in New Florence, MO.
- Ask for a free consultation. The New Florence, MOlaw firm you are speaking with may offer you a free consultation as a prospective client to allow you to better understand your legal situation and to get an idea of what working with that firm is like, in the event that you choose to hire that law firm. You should take advantage of this unique opportunity to get a glance into what working with that law firm would be like. Irrespective of the New Florence, MO law firm you end up choosing, partaking in an initial consultation will give you valuable information about your case such as what legal recourse is available to you, what to expect from the suit process and what you can expect as a result. The consultation is also the perfect time to ask the New Florence, MO law firm to explain all the services they provide you as their client.
- Ask questions. This is not the time to stay quiet. You must ask questions before you hire or choose a law firm for your case. Your New Florence, MO law firm should be a team of legal experts who can easily answer your upfront legal questions about your situation and your case. Ask questions that confirm whether the law firm you choose and its team have the legal skill, practical experience and comprehensive knowledge to confidently answer all of your questions. Beyond legal skill, you deserve a dedicated and personally-invested lawyer who is open and honest about their credentials, experience and how they will help you win your case. Ask questions about what value they can add to your case, what experience they have had with cases similar to yours, what fees they charge and more. When you hire a law firm in New Florence, MO, you should be able to make an informed choice with clear expectations before you commit. Attorney Gary Burger written and published a free book with very helpful guidance for anybody who needs to choose a law firm in New Florence, MO, including a list of the major questions you need to ask before you hire a lawyer. You can read that book here.
Questions You Should Ask
If you or your family need to retain a lawyer for a personal injury case, you might not know how to choose a law firm. The smartest thing you can do is ask questions before you choose a law firm. Start out by asking these important questions:
As a client of your firm, who will be working on my personal injury claim? Will it be a partner, a new associate, or someone outside of the firm?
When you hire Burger Law, your entire case will be handled by one of our skilled personal injury attorneys with many years of experience, such as Gary Burger. Your personal lawyer and our excellent legal staff will personally handle all aspects of your case. If your needs do not fall under our practice areas, we will happily recommend to you a New Florence, MO lawyer or law firm that we personally trust to take your particular case.
Has my lawyer worked on cases like mine before?
At Burger Law, we are extensively familiar with all types of personal injury cases. We are not just familiar with them; we habitually win these cases. Personal injury is our area of expertise. We are not like other firms that do a little bit of everything, from traffic to workers' compensation to divorce. We have committed our entire firm to car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, and other personal injury claims. Together, our lawyers have more than 50 years of combined experience and will demand your full recovery.
Does the law firm have the means to fight for my case?
Burger Law will never ask a client to pay us until we win your case; we finance the case ourselves. We will not take a case we are uncomfortable financing. When you become our client, know that our law firm is well funded and will use all the resources needed to win. We also have an expansive network of various experts all over the country who are available to assist us by providing expert testimony which is often crucial in winning personal injury cases. We always go the extra mile to win your case.
Is the law firm all talk or do they really have experience?
All the lawyers of Burger Law in court, depositions, trials and hearings regularly. In every advertisement, we are required to state that “the choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on marketing”. We believe this completely. When you choose a law firm in New Florence, MO, what are you basing your decision on? Are you attracted by a nice billboard or a slick social media ad, or will you do your homework to find an attorney who will actually handle your case personally and be in court for you?
Gary and the attorneys of Burger Law regularly win personal injury cases. We file claims and demand that the insurance companies and negligent clients are held accountable and forced to pay our clients what they are owed for their injuries. The lawyers of Burger Law personally handle every part of every personal injury case we represent. Gary Burger, Genavieve Fikes or Michael Sheldon will represent you fearlessly.
Explore some of Burger Law's case specialties below.
As a New Florence, MO law firm, in addition to representing the injured in personal injury claims, we also like to support our New Florence, MO community by making contributions and volunteering to different area charities and initiatives. We are proud to be a part of New Florence, MO and strive to support our community through our means and unique position within the community.
Factors You Should Think About
When trying to determine how to choose a law firm in New Florence, MO that is best for you to work with and can provide the legal representation you are looking for, you should be aware of certain factors that could influence that decision. This crucial decision should not be made based on a single characteristic; rather you should consider and weigh all the pros and cons of each New Florence, MO law firm. Collect all the information available to you and look at the whole picture before you make your choice of a law firm. To choose a law firm in New Florence, MO, consider all of the following factors.
Your decision should be based on:
- Practice areas: does the New Florence, MO law firm typically handle cases like yours?
- Case results: do they have a history of great outcomes in the cases they represent?
- Testimonials: what do previous clients have to say about their experience with the law firm?
- Office staff: does the firm have a team of capable and courteous paralegals and support staff who can keep your case organized and keep you informed?
- Awards: has the New Florence, MO law firm earned peer-awarded industry awards and accolades?
- Firm size: is it a large firm with multiple locations across the country or a single-person practicing on their own? There are benefits and drawbacks to both small and large firms.
- Experience: does the lawyer you would be working with have experience going to trial and litigating difficult cases? Have they been in practice for at least a few years?
- Location: is the firm's office in a location that is convenient for you or would your lawyer be willing to come to you?
- Communication: is the staff prompt in their communication with you? Are they prompt, polite and organized in their communication with you?
How to Chose a Law Firm New Florence, MO | Hire a Law Firm Now
After youhave been injured in New Florence, MO and have a personal injury case, you have limited time to file a suit and pursue compensation in court. In any case where there is a serious injury or there are disputes about who is at fault, you absolutely must hire a capable New Florence, MO personal injury law firm to represent you and fight for the compensation you deserve. With your entire recovery in the balance, it is essential that you choose a law firm in New Florence, MO that is capable of and willing to demand that the defendant and their insurance company pay you what they owe. Choose a law firm in New Florence, MO that has the technical skill to win your case and the personal capacity to support you throughout your entire case. Our personal injury law firm near New Florence, MO will fight until we get you a full recovery and hold the negligent party accountable. We are committed to standing up against the negligent and their insurance companies and are passionate about bettering the lives of individuals and families who have been affected by injuries in New Florence, MO and throughout Missouri and Illinois. We demand justice for you and treat your case with the compassion and dedication you deserve from your New Florence, MO law firm. Speak to one of our experienced personal injury lawyers in New Florence, MO about your case for free today and allow us to begin working for you. Call us immediately at or fill out a form here. Our personal injury attorneys are available and ready to take on your case and help you and your family recover.