How to Chose a Law Firm New Haven, MO
How To Choose a Law Firm New Haven, MO. If you or someone you love has been injured in a personal injury or wrongful death case, you need to hire an attorney right away. Choosing a lawyer and law firm in New Haven, MO to represent you in any legal proceeding is a significant decision. Your law firm's skill and dedication to your case can have a huge impact on your future. Out of the countless law firms to choose from in New Haven, MO, how do you know which one to choose? If you have been injured by another person's negligence and you need to find a knowledgeable and accomplished personal injury law firm in New Haven, MO to represent you, contact Burger Law right now. Our personal injury law firm near New Haven, MO is a leader in personal injury law. Our accomplished attorneys have earned a number of industry-recognized awards and together have over 70 years of combined negotiating settlements and going to trial when necessary. The lawyers and incredible legal staff of our New Haven, MO personal injury law firm have assisted the injured in Missouri and Illinois collect more than $170 million to compensate them for their damages. We demand to make sure you get complete compensation. We do not give up and accept the first offer. We continue to negotiate for the best possible settlement and go so far as to reduce your medical liens as much as possible to allow you to keep the compensation you deserve. To choose the Burger Law personal injury law firm and have us begin fighting for you today, contact us now at or send us a message. Our skilled personal injury lawyers near New Haven, MO will discuss your case with you for free.
Burger Law is a Missouri and Illinois law firm serving New Haven, MO. As our client, we offer you thoughtful legal representation to you throughout your entire claim process. We handle every detail of your case and keep you aware of all matters related to your case. Our New Haven, MO law firm's accomplished lawyers and professional legal staff fearlessly defend your rights until you see the best possible outcome. Throughout your case, we offer stability and carefully weighed guidance to protect you from the stress and uncertainty of filing a personal injury claim. We start fighting for you immediately. To help you stay informed and understand your situation, we have created a vast library of accessible resources such as our very own Youtube channel, Lawyer V. Lawyer podcast, free books written by attorney Gary Burger and many other free resources. Understand what to expect in your personal injury case and find the law firm that is right for you today.
Choosing a Personal Injury Law Firm in New Haven, MO
Hiring a law firm is an important part of any legal process. When you have a personal injury claim, you are likely unfamiliar with the civil suit process and have many questions, not the least of which is how to choose a law firm in New Haven, MO to represent you. You need and deserve to choose a law firm near New Haven, MO that is not only qualified to provide legal representation and counsel in Missouri or Illinois courts, but is also committed to offering guidance throughout the process and will continue to fight as long and as hard as is necessary to help you get complete compensation for your damages.
We know that choosing a law firm in New Haven, MO is a significant decision and cannot be made hastily. You have your choice of countless New Haven, MO personal injury firms to choose from. As one of those firms, we are dedicated to helping all individuals and families affected by negligence-related injuries in New Haven, MO, and throughout Missouri and Illinois—not just those who choose to hire us as their law firm—connect with great legal help and necessary information pertaining to the claims process. You should choose a law firm near New Haven, MO that is best for your personal needs. That is why we have made accessible many resources advising people with personal injury claims on everything from hiring a lawyer to making a claim to accepting a settlement. If you have a personal injury claim, begin your case by choosing a law firm near New Haven, MO that is right for you.
Still Have Questions? Download A Free Book Today
Gary Burger and the Burger Law firm have continue to give the public the resources and information they need to make decisions in their personal injury cases. Find answers to many common questions and important information for your specific type of personal injury case throughout our site and in our free books.
Written by personal injury lawyer Gary Burger, Burger Law has published a number of books to help plaintiffs in their injury cases. View the book that covers all the questions you need to ask in the process of hiring a lawyer for your claim, download it below, or see all of our books available to you for free.
Workers' Compensation in Missouri
When you are hurt on the job, collect the workers' compensation benefits you need with guidance from our accomplished workers' compensation attorneys in St. Louis.
Things You Need To Do
When you need to choose a law firm in New Haven, MO for your personal injury needs, you must make sure you obtain all pertinent information and make a careful decision based on a complete picture of each firm you are interested in. If you are unfamiliar with how to choose a law firm inNew Haven, MO for your legal needs, you should take advantage of the information available to you and act quickly. The sooner you hire a law firm, the sooner they will take over your case and fight to get you the compensation you deserve. To choose a law firm in New Haven, MO, you should research, request a consultation and ask questions. Being informed will help you choose a law firm in New Haven, MO that is best for you.
- Research. With access to the Internet, you have an endless spring of information to tap into. Research the New Haven, MO law firm you are considering. On the law firm's website and various legal directories, you can often find information about the law firm and its lawyers' qualifications, honors and credentials, cases they have won, their news and press coverage and more. Another great way to research and understand how the law firm works with its clients is to look into their client testimonials, reviews and referrals from other New Haven, MO area law firms. Your research will uncover valuable information about the lawyers' education and qualifications, the types of cases the law firm takes and the law firm's reputation in the New Haven, MO legal community. This information is invaluable when you need to choose a law firm in New Haven, MO.
- Request a free consultation. The New Haven, MOlaw firm you are speaking with may offer you a free initial consultation or case review. This free meeting can help you get important information about your case from a legal professional and give you some insight into working with that firm, should you choose to hire that law firm. This is an excellent opportunity to get a peak into how the law firm works before you hire them. Regardless of the New Haven, MO law firm you ultimately choose, participating in a consultation up front will provide you with valuable information about your legal situation such as whether you have a valid claim, what to expect from the suit process and what you can expect as a result. In addition, the consultation is your chance to ask the New Haven, MO law firm to explain all the services they provide you as their client.
- Ask questions. Speak up and ask questions before you commit to or choose a law firm for your case. Your New Haven, MO law firm should be a team of legal experts who can easily offer you answers to your technical and legal questions about your situation and your case. Ask questions that confirm whether the law firm you choose and its team have the technical knowledge and practical experience to confidently answer your legal questions. Beyond legal skill, you deserve a dedicated and personally-invested lawyer who is willing to freely and honestly answer any questions you have about their qualifications and how they can help you. Ask questions about the value the firm brings to your case, the cases they have worked on that are similar to yours, when and how much they charge and more. You deserve to know what you are getting when you hire a law firm in New Haven, MO to represent you. Attorney Gary Burger has written a free book with vital information for anybody who needs to choose a law firm in New Haven, MO, including a list of the major questions you should always ask before you hire a lawyer. See that book here.
Questions You Should Ask
When you or your family find yourselves need a personal injury lawyer for the first time, you may not know how to choose a law firm. The biggest favor you can do yourself is to ask questions before you choose a law firm. Here are some important questions to start with:
When I hire you, who will handle my personal injury claim—a firm partner, an inexperienced or junior-level lawyer, or someone else?
When you hire Burger Law, your entire case will be handled by one of our skilled personal injury attorneys with many years of experience, such as Gary Burger. Your personal lawyer and our knowledgeable staff will be responsible for all aspects of your case. If you have a case outside of our practice areas, we will gladly refer you to a New Haven, MO lawyer or law firm that we are confident will provide the best legal representation for your particular case.
Has my lawyer represented and won similar cases?
At Burger Law, we are extensively familiar with all types of personal injury cases. We are not just familiar with them; we know what it takes to win these cases. Personal injury is our area of expertise. We are not like other firms that do a little bit of everything, from traffic to workers' compensation to divorce. We dedicate all of our time to car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, and other personal injury claims. Together, our lawyers have more than 50 years of professional experience and will work hard to maximize your recovery.
Does the law firm have the resources to handle my case?
At Burger Law we finance our own cases and never ask our clients for money to pursue their cases. If we are unwilling to put our money into the case, we will not handle it. If we do represent you and your family, we are well funded and will use all the resources needed to win. We even have a vast network of experts all over the United States who are willing to help us by providing expert testimony which is often crucial in winning personal injury cases. We always go above and beyond to win your case.
Is the law firm all marketing or do they really have experience?
All the lawyers of Burger Law in court, depositions, trials and hearings regularly. We are legally obligated to warn that “the choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on marketing”. We agree with this wholeheartedly. When you choose a law firm in New Haven, MO, what are you basing your decision on? Are you enticed by a expensive billboard or a slick social media ad, or do you want an attorney who is experienced and committed, willing to show up in court and do what it takes to be there for you?
Gary and the attorneys of Burger Law regularly win personal injury cases. We file lawsuits and aggressively pursue the insurance companies and defendants until they have no choice but to pay our clients the complete value of their damages. We handle personal injury cases ourselves. Gary Burger, Genavieve Fikes or Michael Sheldon will represent you fearlessly.
Explore some of Burger Law's case specialties below.
In addition to the personal injury legal services we provide at our New Haven, MO law firm, we like to support our New Haven, MO community by donating our time and resources to different area charities and initiatives. We are proud to be a part of New Haven, MO and are committed to support our community through our means and unique position within the community.
Characteristics You Should Consider
When you are in a position where you to know how to choose a law firm in New Haven, MO that will best meet your needs and be most effective in getting you the outcome you desire in your case, you should be aware of certain factors that could influence that decision. This careful decision should not be based on an individual factor. Instead, you should consider and weigh all the pros and cons of each New Haven, MO law firm. Consider all the facts and characteristics before you choose a law firm. To choose a law firm in New Haven, MO, consider all of the following facts.
Your decision should be based on:
- Practice areas: does the New Haven, MO law firm have experience working on cases like yours?
- Case results: do they have a history of impressive outcomes in the cases they represent?
- Testimonials: what do other clients have to say about their experience with the law firm?
- Office staff: does the firm have a team of professional and courteous paralegals and other staff who will help organize your case and keep you in the loop?
- Awards: has the New Haven, MO law firm been recognized as a leader by their peers through industry awards and recognition?
- Firm size: is it a large firm with locations throughout the country or a one-person practicing on their own? There are benefits and drawbacks to both small and large firms.
- Experience: has the lawyer been to trial, have they litigated a variety of complicated cases, and have they been practicing professionally for several years?
- Location: is the firm's office easy to access or is the lawyer able to come to you?
- Communication: is the staff available to answer when you contact them? Do they communicate with you often and in a way that is helpful and organized?
How to Chose a Law Firm New Haven, MO | Hire a Law Firm Now
When you have a personal injury claim in New Haven, MO, you have limited time to file your claim and pursue your financial recovery in court. In any case where there is a serious injury or there is disagreement about who is at fault, it is essential that you hire an experienced New Haven, MO personal injury law firm to represent you and fight for the compensation you deserve. With your entire recovery in the balance, it is paramount that you choose a law firm in New Haven, MO that is capable of and willing to demand that the defendant and their insurance company pay you what they owe. Choose a law firm in New Haven, MO that has the technical skill to win your case and the personal commitment to guide you throughout your entire case. Our personal injury law firm near New Haven, MO will work hards until we win your case. We have taken up a mission to stand up against the negligent and their insurance companies and have dedicated our careers to bettering the lives of individuals and families who have been affected by injuries in New Haven, MO and throughout Missouri and Illinois. We demand justice for you and treat your case with the compassion and dedication you deserve from your New Haven, MO law firm. Discuss your case with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers in New Haven, MO about your case today and we will start fighting for you. Call us immediately at or message us here. Our personal injury attorneys are available and ready to take on your case and help you recover the compensation you are owed.