How to Chose a Law Firm Newton, IL
How To Choose a Law Firm Newton, IL. After you or someone you love has been injured in a negligence-related accident, you need to hire an attorney right away. Choosing a lawyer and law firm in Newton, IL to take on any legal case you face is a significant decision. Your future, in large part, rests in their hands and depends on their skills and commitment to your case. There are many personal injury law firms to choose from in the Newton, IL area, so how do you know which firm is right for you? If you or someone you know has been injured by another person's negligence and you need to find a knowledgeable and accomplished personal injury law firm in Newton, IL to represent you, contact Burger Law right now. Our law firm is a top personal injury firm in Newton, IL. Our distinguished attorneys have earned a variety of peer-reviewed awards and together have over 70 years of combined negotiating settlements and going to trial when necessary. Together with our excellent legal support staff, the lawyers of our Newton, IL personal injury law firm have assisted the injured in Missouri and Illinois recover more than $170 million for their damages. We demand to get you complete compensation. We do not cease our work at the first reasonable settlement offer. We continue to negotiate for the best possible settlement and go so far as to reduce your medical liens as much as possible to allow you to keep the compensation you deserve. When you choose Burger Law as your personal injury law firm, we will start fighting for you immediately. Call us now at or send us a message. Our talented Newton, IL personal injury lawyers are available for a free case review.
As a leading Missouri and Illinois law firm, Burger Law proudly serves Newton, IL. We are dedicated to providing thoughtful legal representation to you throughout your entire claim process. As your law firm, we personally handle every detail of your case and keep you informed of the exact status of your case and your options as they arise. Our Newton, IL law firm's accomplished lawyers and attentive legal staff rigorously fight for you and your family until you see the best possible outcome. Throughout your case, we provide steadfast support and sound advice to protect you from the stress and uncertainty that can come from filing a personal injury claim. We balance our calming presence with fierce and tenacious litigation of your case. To help you stay informed and understand your situation, we offer an arsenal of free resources such as our very own Youtube channel, Lawyer V. Lawyer podcast, free books written by attorney Gary Burger and many other free resources. Understand your options in your personal injury case and select the right law firm for you today.
Choosing a Personal Injury Law Firm in Newton, IL
Your legal process begins by hiring a law firm. As someone affected by an injury or a death caused by negligence, it is typical to face many questions, the first of which is how to choose a law firm in Newton, IL to handle your case. As a personal injury claimant who has been wronged, you deserve to choose a law firm near Newton, IL that will not only provide adequate legal representation and counsel in Missouri or Illinois courts, but is also able to give you thoughtful, heartfelt guidance throughout the process and will continue to do whatever it takes to get you a complete recovery.
We know that choosing a law firm in Newton, IL is a major decision and cannot be made lightly. You have your choice of countless Newton, IL personal injury firms to choose from. Burger Law is dedicated to assisting all individuals and families affected by negligence-related injuries in Newton, IL, and throughout Missouri and Illinois—not just our clients who choose to hire us as their law firm—access great legal help and necessary information regarding the claims process. You should choose a law firm near Newton, IL that is best for your personal needs. That is why we have made accessible many resources guiding personal injury claimaints on everything from hiring a lawyer to making a claim to accepting a settlement. If you have a personal injury claim, begin your case by choosing a law firm near Newton, IL that is right for you.
Still Have Questions? Download A Free Book Today
Gary Burger and the Burger Law firm have made it a priority to give the public the resources and information they need to make decisions in their personal injury cases. Get answers to common questions and important information for all types of personal injury cases throughout our site and in our free books.
Written by our Principle Founder injury lawyer Gary Burger, Burger Law has published several books to help plaintiffs in their injury cases. See the book that covers the questions you must ask in the process of hiring a lawyer for your claim, download it below, or see all of our books available for free download.
Workers' Compensation in Missouri
When you are hurt on the job, collect the workers' compensation benefits you need with guidance from our accomplished workers' compensation attorneys in St. Louis.
Actions You Should Take
When trying to choose a law firm in Newton, IL for your personal injury needs, there are a few things you need to do in order to get all pertinent information and make a careful decision based on a thorough picture of each firm you are thinking of hiring. If you have never had to choose a law firm in Newton, IL before, take full advantage of the information available to you and do not waste any time. The sooner you hire a law firm, the sooner they can begin working for you and toward winning your case. To choose a law firm in Newton, IL, be sure to research, request a case review and ask questions. Doing these things will give you the information you need to choose a law firm in Newton, IL that is a good fit for you.
- Research. With access to the Internet, you have an endless spring of information to tap into. Research the Newton, IL law firm you are considering. You can usually find information on the law firm's website and various legal directories about the law firm and its lawyers' qualifications, honors and credentials, case results they have obtained, their news and press coverage and more. Another great way to research and understand how the law firm works with its clients is to look into their client testimonials, reviews and referrals from other law firms in the Newton, IL area. You can find information about the qualifications and legal educations of the lawyers at the firm, the types of cases the law firm takes and the law firm's reputation in the Newton, IL legal community. When you need to choose a law firm in Newton, IL, all this information is essential.
- Ask for a free consultation. The Newton, ILlaw firm you are speaking with may have the option of a free initial consultation or case review to allow you to better understand your legal situation and to get an idea of what working with that firm is like, in the event that you choose to hire that law firm. You should take advantage of this unique opportunity to get a glance into what working with that law firm would be like. Irrespective of the Newton, IL law firm you end up choosing, making use of a free consultation will give you valuable information about your case such as whether you have a valid claim, what the claim process will be like and what you can expect as a result. In addition, the consultation is your chance to ask the Newton, IL law firm to explain all the services they provide you as their client.
- Ask questions. Speak up and ask questions before you commit to or decide to choose a law firm for your case. As legal professionals, your potential Newton, IL law firm should be able to answer your upfront legal questions about your situation and your case. Make sure the law firm you choose and its professional staff have the legal skill, practical experience and comprehensive knowledge to confidently answer your legal questions. In addition, an attentive and personally committed lawyer, which you deserve, should also be willing to freely and honestly answer any questions you have about their credentials, experience and how they will help you win your case. Ask lawyers the value the firm brings to your case, the cases they have worked on that are similar to yours, what fees they charge and more. You deserve to know what you are getting when you hire a law firm in Newton, IL to represent you. Attorney Gary Burger written and published a free book with very helpful guidance for anybody who needs to choose a law firm in Newton, IL, including a list of what questions you should ask before you hire a lawyer. You can find that book here.
Questions You Should Ask
If you or your family need to retain a lawyer for a personal injury case, you might not know how to choose a law firm. The biggest favor you can do yourself is to ask questions before you choose a law firm. Here are some important questions to start with:
Will a firm's named partner handle my personal injury claim, will it be handled by a newer or inexperienced lawyer, or will it be handled out?
As a client of Burger Law, Gary Burger or one of our trusted, experienced Newton, IL personal injury attorneys will handle your entire case. Your designated lawyer and our excellent legal staff will be responsible for your case and every individual action it requires. If your needs do not fall under our practice areas, we will happily recommend to you a Newton, IL lawyer or law firm that we are confident will provide the best legal representation for your particular case.
Has my lawyer had experience in these cases?
At Burger Law, we are extensively experienced in all personal injury cases. We are not just familiar with them; we habitually win these cases. Personal injury is our area of expertise. We are not like other firms that do a little bit of everything, from traffic to workers' compensation to divorce. We have committed our entire firm to car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, and other personal injury claims. Together, our lawyers have more than half a century of professional experience and will work hard to maximize your recovery.
Does the law firm have the resources to pursue my case?
At Burger Law we finance our own cases and never ask our clients for money to pursue their cases. We will not take a case we are uncomfortable financing. If we do represent you and your family, we are well funded and will use all the resources needed to win. We even have an expansive network of experts throughout the United States who are willing to help us in providing expert testimony that can be used to make your entire personal injury cases. We will go the extra mile to win your case.
Is the law firm all marketing or do their attorneys really go to court?
All the lawyers of Burger Law in court, depositions, trials and hearings regularly. We are legally required to say that “the choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on marketing”. We agree with this wholeheartedly. When you choose a law firm in Newton, IL, what are you basing your decision on? Are you enticed by a expensive billboard or a memorable social media ad, or do you want an attorney who will actually handle your case personally and be in court for you?
Gary and the attorneys of Burger Law frequently win personal injury suits. We file claims and aggressively pursue the insurance companies and defendants until they have no choice but to pay our clients the complete value of their damages. The team of attorneys of Burger Law handle our personal injury cases ourselves. Gary Burger, Genavieve Fikes or Michael Sheldon will represent you tenaciously.
Explore some of Burger Law's case specialties below.
In addition to the personal injury legal services we provide at our Newton, IL law firm, we support our Newton, IL community by making contributions and volunteering to a number of charities and initiatives. We take pride in Newton, IL and strive to do our part to help our community.
Things You Should Think About
When trying to determine how to choose a law firm in Newton, IL that will best meet your needs and be most effective in getting you the outcome you desire in your case, you should weigh several factors in that decision. This consequential decision should not be made based on a single characteristic. Instead, you need to carefully consider the whole picture, including all relevant characteristics of the Newton, IL law firm. Consider all the facts and characteristics before you make your choice of a law firm. When you do choose a law firm in Newton, IL, weigh all of the following factors.
Your decision should be based on:
- Practice areas: does the Newton, IL law firm typically handle cases like yours?
- Case results: do they have a track record of great success in the cases they represent?
- Testimonials: what do previous clients have to say about working with the law firm?
- Office staff: is there a staff of professional and helpful paralegals and other staff who will help organize your case and keep you in the loop?
- Awards: has the Newton, IL law firm earned peer-awarded industry awards and accolades?
- Size of the firm: is it a large firm with multiple locations across the country or a one-person operation? There are pros and cons to small firms and large ones.
- Experience: has the lawyer been to trial, have they litigated a variety of complicated cases, and have they been practicing professionally for several years?
- Location: is the firm's office easy to access or would your lawyer be willing to come to you?
- Communication: is the staff available to answer when you contact them? Are they prompt, polite and organized in their communication with you?
How to Chose a Law Firm Newton, IL | Hire a Law Firm Now
After youhave been injured in Newton, IL and have a personal injury case, you have only a short amount of time to file a claim and request compensation in court. Any time you or your loved one has been seriously injured or there is disagreement about who is liable, you absolutely must hire a capable Newton, IL personal injury law firm to represent you and fight for the compensation you deserve. With your future on the line, it is essential that you choose a law firm in Newton, IL that can and will demand that the defendant and their insurance company pay you what they owe. Choose a law firm in Newton, IL that has the technical ability to win your case and the personal commitment to offer you meaningful support you throughout your entire case. The Burger Law personal injury law firm near Newton, IL will work hards until we get you a full recovery and hold the negligent party accountable. We stand up against the negligent and their insurance companies and are passionate about helping improve the lives of individuals and families who have been injured in Newton, IL and throughout Missouri and Illinois. We demand justice for you and treat your case with the compassion and dedication you deserve from your Newton, IL law firm. Talk to one of our experienced personal injury lawyers in Newton, IL about your case now and allow us to begin working for you. Call us now at or fill out a form here. Our personal injury attorneys are available and ready to take on your case and help you and your family recover.