How to Chose a Law Firm Old Mines, MO
How To Choose a Law Firm Old Mines, MO. If you or someone you love has been injured in a personal injury or wrongful death case, hiring an attorney should be one of your top priorities. Your choice of a lawyer and law firm in Old Mines, MO to represent you in any legal proceeding is a major decision. Your future, in large part, rests in their hands and depends on their skills and commitment to your case. With so many personal injury law firms to choose from in Old Mines, MO, how do you know the right decision to make? If you have a personal injury claim and need to find a knowledgeable and accomplished personal injury law firm in Old Mines, MO to represent you, reach out to Burger Law right now. Our personal injury law firm near Old Mines, MO is a leader in personal injury law. Our skilled attorneys have earned a variety of peer-reviewed awards and hold more than 70 years of combined experience litigating and, when necessary, trying cases. The lawyers and incredible legal staff of our Old Mines, MO personal injury law firm have helped our Missouri and Illinois clients collect more than $170 million to compensate them for their damages. We argue rigorously to get you complete compensation. We do not cease our work at the first reasonable settlement offer. We continue to negotiate for the best possible settlement and go so far as to reduce your medical liens as much as possible to allow you to keep the compensation you deserve. To choose the Burger Law personal injury law firm and have us begin fighting for you today, contact us now at or send us a message. Our skilled Old Mines, MO personal injury lawyers will discuss your case with you for free.
Burger Law is a Missouri and Illinois law firm serving Old Mines, MO. Our promise to you is to offer you top quality legal representation from the beginning of your claim until you get the compensation you deserve. As your law firm, we personally handle every aspect of your case and communicate with you often you informed of the exact status of your case and your options as they arise. Our Old Mines, MO law firm's accomplished lawyers and attentive legal staff fearlessly defend your rights until you see the best possible outcome. Throughout your case, we offer stability and carefully weighed guidance to protect you from the stress and anxiety that can come from filing a personal injury claim. We start fighting for you immediately. We know this is an unfamiliar process, and have cultivate an arsenal of easy-to-use resources such as our very own Youtube channel, Lawyer V. Lawyer podcast, free books written by attorney Gary Burger and many other free resources. Learn about your options in your personal injury case and select the law firm that is right for you today.
Choosing a Personal Injury Law Firm in Old Mines, MO
Your legal process begins by hiring a law firm. As someone affected by an injury or a death caused by negligence, it is likely that you have many questions, not the least of which is how to choose a law firm in Old Mines, MO to represent you. You need and deserve to choose a law firm near Old Mines, MO that will not only provide adequate legal representation and counsel in Missouri or Illinois courts, but is also able to give you thoughtful, heartfelt support throughout the process and is willing to do whatever it takes to get you complete compensation for your damages.
We respect that choosing a law firm in Old Mines, MO is a significant decision and should not be a a rash one. There are many Old Mines, MO personal injury firms, both good and bad, to choose from as your personal injury law firm. As one of those firms, we are dedicated to offering help to all Old Mines, MO residents and people throughout Missouri and Illinois who have been negatively affected by injuries caused by negligence—not just our clients who choose to hire us as their law firm—access great legal help and vital information pertaining to the claims process. You should choose a law firm near Old Mines, MO that is best for your personal needs. That is why we have put together resources directiong people with personal injury claims on the process from hiring a lawyer to making a claim to accepting a settlement. Begin your personal injury claim by choosing a law firm near Old Mines, MO that is right for you.
Still Have Questions? Get A Free Book Today
Gary Burger and the lawyers of Burger Law have continue to give the public the resources and information they need to make decisions in their personal injury cases. Get answers to common questions and important information for all types of personal injury cases throughout our site and in our free books.
Authored by our Principle Founder injury lawyer Gary Burger, Burger Law has published a number of books to help plaintiffs in their injury cases. View the book that covers the questions you must ask in the process of hiring a lawyer for your claim, download it below, or view all of our books available to you for free.
Workers' Compensation in Missouri
When you are hurt on the job, collect the workers' compensation benefits you need with guidance from our accomplished workers' compensation attorneys in St. Louis.
What You Need To Do
When you need to choose a law firm in Old Mines, MO for your personal injury needs, there are a few things you need to do in order to collect the right information and make a careful decision based on an accurate picture of each firm you are thinking of hiring. If you are unfamiliar with how to choose a law firm inOld Mines, MO for your legal needs, take full advantage of the information available to you and act quickly. The sooner you hire a law firm, the sooner they can begin working for you and toward winning your case. To choose a law firm in Old Mines, MO, be sure to research, request a consultation and ask questions. Doing these things will give you the information you need to choose a law firm in Old Mines, MO that is best for you.
- Research. With access to the Internet, you have an endless spring of information to tap into. Do your research on the Old Mines, MO law firm you are considering. You can usually find information on the law firm's website and various legal directories about the law firm and its lawyers' qualifications, honors and credentials, case results they have obtained, their news and press coverage and more. Another great way to research and understand how the law firm works with its clients is to look into their client testimonials, reviews and referrals from other law firms in the Old Mines, MO area. You can find information about the lawyers' education and qualifications, the types of cases the law firm takes and the Old Mines, MO legal community's opinion of the law firm. This information is invaluable when you need to choose a law firm in Old Mines, MO.
- Request a free consultation. Many Old Mines, MO law firms have the option of a free initial consultation or case review to allow you to better understand your legal situation and to get an idea of what working with that firm is like, in the event that you choose to hire that law firm. This is an excellent opportunity to get a peak into how the law firm works before you hire them. Irrespective of the Old Mines, MO law firm you end up choosing, taking advantage of a consultation up front will provide you with valuable information regardingyour case such as whether you have a valid claim, what the claim process will be like and what you can expect as a result. The consultation is also the perfect time to ask the Old Mines, MO law firm to explain all the services they provide you as their client.
- Ask questions. This is not the time to stay quiet. You must ask questions before you hire or choose a law firm for your case. Your Old Mines, MO law firm should be a team of legal experts who can easily offer you answers to your technical and legal questions about your situation and your case. Ask questions that confirm whether the law firm you choose and its team have the legal skill, practical experience and comprehensive knowledge to confidently answer all of your questions. Beyond legal skill, you deserve a dedicated and personally-invested lawyer who is willing to freely and honestly answer any questions you have about their qualifications and how they can help you. Ask questions about what value they can add to your case, what experience they have had with cases similar to yours, when and how much they charge and more. Just as with any other purchase, you deserve to make an informed decision and understand what you are getting when you hire a law firm in Old Mines, MO. Attorney Gary Burger has written a free book with vital advice for anybody who needs to choose a law firm in Old Mines, MO, including a list of the major questions you need to ask before you hire a lawyer. You can read that book here.
Questions You Should Ask
If you or your family need to retain a lawyer for a personal injury case, you might not know how to choose a law firm. The biggest favor you can do yourself is to ask questions before you choose a law firm. Start out by asking these important questions:
Will a firm's named partner handle my personal injury claim, will it be handled by a newer or inexperienced lawyer, or will it be handled out?
When you hire Burger Law, Gary Burger or one of our trusted, experienced Old Mines, MO personal injury attorneys will handle your entire case. Your designated lawyer and our team of paralegals will personally handle your case and every individual action it requires. If your case is one we do not typically handle, we will proudly send you to a Old Mines, MO lawyer or law firm that we personally trust to take your particular case.
Has my lawyer worked on cases like mine before?
At Burger Law, we routinely handle personal injury cases. We are not just familiar with them; we know what it takes to win these cases. Personal injury is our area of expertise. There are some firms that do not have one focus and instead do everything from traffic to workers' compensation to divorce. We dedicate all of our time to car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, and other personal injury claims. Together, our lawyers have more than 50 years of professional experience and will fight fearlessly to get you a complete recovery.
Does the law firm have the resources to handle my case?
Burger Law will never ask a client to pay us until we win your case; we finance the case ourselves. If we are unwilling to put our money into the case, we will not handle it. When you become our client, know that we are well funded and will put all the necessary resources into winning your suit. We also have an expansive network of experts all over the country who are willing to help us in providing expert testimony that can be used to make your entire personal injury cases. We always go the extra mile to win your case.
Is the law firm all marketing or do their attorneys really go to court?
All the lawyers of Burger Law in court, depositions, trials and hearings often. We are legally obligated to say that “the choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on marketing”. We completely agree with that statement. When you choose a law firm in Old Mines, MO, what are you basing your decision on? Are you attracted by a expensive billboard or a memorable social media ad, or have you made sure that you are choosing an attorney who is experienced and committed, willing to show up in court and do what it takes to be there for you?
Gary and the attorneys of Burger Law frequently win personal injury suits. We file lawsuits and aggressively pursue the insurance companies and defendants until they have no choice but to pay our clients what they are owed for their injuries. We handle personal injury cases ourselves. Gary Burger, Genavieve Fikes or Michael Sheldon will represent you fearlessly.
Explore some of Burger Law's case specialties below.
As a Old Mines, MO law firm, in addition to representing the injured in personal injury claims, we also support our Old Mines, MO community by donating our time and resources to different area charities and initiatives. We are proud to be a part of Old Mines, MO and are committed to always better our community.
Factors To Consider
When you are in a position where you to know how to choose a law firm in Old Mines, MO that will best meet your needs and be most effective in getting you the outcome you desire in your case, you should be aware of certain factors that could influence that decision. This careful decision should not be based on a single characteristic. Instead, you should consider and weigh all the pros and cons of each Old Mines, MO law firm. Collect all the information available to you and look at the whole picture before you make your choice of a law firm. To choose a law firm in Old Mines, MO, reflect on all of the following factors.
You should act based on:
- Practice areas: does the Old Mines, MO law firm typically handle cases like yours?
- Case results: do they have a history of impressive wins in the cases they represent?
- Testimonials: what do previous clients have to say about their experience with the law firm?
- Office staff: is there a staff of capable and attentive paralegals and support staff who will help organize your case and keep you informed?
- Awards: has the Old Mines, MO law firm been recognized as a leader by their peers through industry awards and accolades?
- Firm size: is it a large firm with locations across the country or a one-person practicing on their own? There are benefits and drawbacks to small firms and large ones.
- Experience: does the lawyer you would be working with have experience going to trial and litigating difficult cases? Have they been in practice for several years?
- Location: is the firm's office easy to access or is the lawyer able to come to you?
- Communication: is the staff prompt in their communication with you? Are they prompt, polite and organized in their communication with you?
How to Chose a Law Firm Old Mines, MO | Hire a Law Firm Now
When you have a personal injury claim in Old Mines, MO, you have limited time to make your suit and demand your financial recovery in court. Any time you or your loved one has been seriously injured or there is disagreement about who is liable, it is essential that you hire a capable Old Mines, MO personal injury law firm to represent you and help you get the compensation you deserve. With your future on the line, it is important that you choose a law firm in Old Mines, MO that is capable of and willing to demand that the defendant and their insurance company pay you what they owe. Choose a law firm in Old Mines, MO that has the legal skill to win your case and the personal commitment to offer you meaningful support you throughout the process. Our personal injury law firm near Old Mines, MO will work hards until we get you the compensation you deserve. We are committed to standing up against the negligent and their insurance companies and are passionate about helping improve the lives of individuals and families who have been affected by injuries in Old Mines, MO and throughout Missouri and Illinois. We demand justice for you and treat your case with the compassion and dedication you deserve from your Old Mines, MO law firm. Discuss your case with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers in Old Mines, MO about your case today and allow us to begin fighting for you. Call us immediately at or message us here. Our personal injury attorneys will fight for you and help you and your family recover.