How to Chose a Law Firm Pana, IL
How To Choose a Law Firm Pana, IL. After you or someone you love has been injured in a negligence-related accident, you need to hire an attorney right away. Choosing a lawyer and law firm in Pana, IL to represent you in any legal proceeding is an important decision. Your future, in large part, rests in their hands and depends on their skills and commitment to your case. With so many personal injury law firms to choose from in Pana, IL, how do you know the right decision to make? If you or someone you know has a personal injury claim and need to find a knowledgeable and accomplished personal injury law firm in Pana, IL to represent you, reach out to Burger Law immediately. Our law firm is a top personal injury firm in Pana, IL. Our experienced attorneys hold a variety of peer-reviewed awards and together have over 70 years of combined negotiating settlements and going to trial when necessary. Together with our excellent legal support staff, the lawyers of our Pana, IL personal injury law firm have assisted the injured in Missouri and Illinois collect more than $170 million in compensation. We argue rigorously to get you complete compensation. We do not give up and accept the first offer. We continue to negotiate for the best possible settlement and go so far as to reduce your medical liens as much as possible to allow you to hold onto the compensation you deserve. When you choose Burger Law as your personal injury law firm, we will start fighting for you immediately. Call us now at or send us a message. Our experienced personal injury lawyers near Pana, IL will speak with you about your case for free.
Burger Law is a Missouri and Illinois law firm serving Pana, IL. Our promise to you is to offer you top quality legal representation from the beginning of your claim until you get the compensation you deserve. We handle every detail of your case and keep you aware of all matters related to your case. Our Pana, IL law firm's experienced lawyers and compassionate legal staff rigorously fight for you and your family until we secure the case outcome you desire and provide stability and carefully weighed guidance to protect you from the stress and uncertainty of filing a personal injury claim. We start fighting for you immediately. We know this is an unfamiliar process, and produced an arsenal of accessible resources including our very own Youtube channel, Lawyer V. Lawyer podcast, free books written by attorney Gary Burger and many other free resources. Gain insight into your options in your personal injury case and choose the law firm that is right for you today.
Choosing a Personal Injury Law Firm in Pana, IL
In any legal situation, hiring a law firm is one of the most important things you will do. When you have a personal injury claim, you are likely unfamiliar with the civil suit process and have many questions, the first of which is how to choose a law firm in Pana, IL to represent you. You need and deserve to choose a law firm near Pana, IL that is not only qualified to provide legal representation and counsel in Missouri or Illinois courts, but is also able to give you thoughtful, heartfelt support throughout the process and is willing to do whatever it takes to help you get complete compensation for your damages.
We know that choosing a law firm in Pana, IL is a significant decision and one that should not be a a rash one. There are many Pana, IL personal injury firms, both good and bad, to choose from as your personal injury law firm. Burger Law is dedicated to offering help to all Pana, IL residents and people throughout Missouri and Illinois who have been negatively affected by injuries caused by negligence—not just our clients who choose to hire us as their law firm—access great legal help and vital information about the claims process. We want you to choose a law firm near Pana, IL that is right for you and your needs. That is why we have made accessible many resources advising people with personal injury claims on everything from choosing a lawyer to making a claim to accepting a settlement. Begin your personal injury claim by choosing a law firm near Pana, IL that is right for you.
Still Have Questions? Download A Free Book Today
Gary Burger and the lawyers of Burger Law have continue to give the public the resources and information they need to make decisions in their personal injury cases. Get answers to many common questions and important information for all types of personal injury cases throughout our site and in our free books.
Written by personal injury lawyer Gary Burger, our law firm has published a number of books to help plaintiffs in their injury cases. See the book that covers all the questions you need to ask when you are looking to hire a lawyer for your claim, download it below, or see all of our books available to you for free.
Workers' Compensation in Missouri
When you are hurt on the job, collect the workers' compensation benefits you need with guidance from our accomplished workers' compensation attorneys in St. Louis.
What You Need To Do
When you need to choose a law firm in Pana, IL for your personal injury needs, you must make sure you get the right information and weigh your decision based on a complete picture of each firm you are thinking of hiring. If you are unfamiliar with how to choose a law firm inPana, IL for your legal needs, take full advantage of the information available to you and act quickly. The sooner you hire a law firm, the sooner they can begin working for you and toward winning your case. When you need to choose a law firm in Pana, IL, you should conduct research, request a case review and ask questions. Doing these things will give you the information you need to choose a law firm in Pana, IL that meets your needs.
- Research. With the Internet at your fingertips, you have a wealth of information at your disposal. Do your homework on the Pana, IL law firm you are considering. On the law firm's website and various legal directories, you can often find information about the law firm and its lawyers' qualifications, distinctions and credentials, cases they have won, their news and press coverage and more. Another great way to research and understand how the law firm works with its clients is to look into their client testimonials, reviews and referrals from fellow law firms in the Pana, IL area. You can find information about the qualifications and legal educations of the lawyers at the firm, the types of cases the law firm takes and the Pana, IL legal community's opinion of the law firm. This information is invaluable when you need to choose a law firm in Pana, IL.
- Request a free consultation. Many Pana, IL law firms have the option of a free initial consultation or case review to allow you to better understand your legal situation and to get an idea of what working with that firm is like, should you choose to hire that law firm. This is an excellent opportunity to get a peak into how the law firm works before you hire them. Irrespective of the Pana, IL law firm you choose in the end, making use of a consultation up front before hiring a lawyer will give you valuable information regardingyour legal situation such as what legal recourse is available to you, what to expect from the suit process and what you can expect as a result. The consultation is also the perfect time to ask the Pana, IL law firm to explain all the services they provide you as their client.
- Ask questions. Speak up and ask questions before you hire or choose a law firm for your case. Your Pana, IL law firm should be a team of legal experts who can easily offer you answers to your technical and legal questions about your situation and your case. Make sure the law firm you choose and its professional staff have the legal skill, practical experience and comprehensive knowledge to confidently answer all of your questions. In addition, an attentive and personally committed lawyer, which you deserve, should also be open and honest about their credentials, experience and how they will help you win your case. Ask questions about what value they can add to your case, what experience they have had with cases similar to yours, when and how much they charge and more. When you hire a law firm in Pana, IL, you should be able to make an informed choice with clear expectations before you commit. Attorney Gary Burger written and published a free book with vital advice for anybody who needs to choose a law firm in Pana, IL, including a list of the major questions you need to ask before you hire a lawyer. You can find that book here.
Questions You Should Ask
If you or your family need to retain a lawyer for a personal injury case, you might not know how to choose a law firm. The biggest favor you can do yourself is to ask questions before you choose a law firm. Remember to ask questions like:
When I hire you, who will handle my personal injury claim—a firm partner, an inexperienced or junior-level lawyer, or someone else?
As a client of Burger Law, your entire case will be handled by one of our skilled personal injury attorneys with many years of experience, such as Gary Burger. Your personal lawyer and our team of paralegals will be responsible for your case and every individual action it requires. If your case is one we do not typically handle, we will happily send you to a Pana, IL lawyer or law firm that we are confident will provide the best legal representation for your particular case.
Has my lawyer represented and won similar cases?
At Burger Law, we are extensively experienced in all personal injury cases. We are not just familiar with them; we know what it takes to win these cases. Personal injury is our area of expertise. We are not like other firms that do a little bit of everything, from traffic to workers' compensation to divorce. We have committed our entire firm to car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, and other personal injury claims. We have over 50 years of professional experience and will fight fearlessly to get you a complete recovery.
Does the law firm have the resources available to fight for my case?
Burger Law will never ask a client to pay us until we win your case; we finance the case ourselves. We never take a case unless we are willing to invest in it. If we do represent you and your family, our law firm is well funded and will put all the necessary resources into winning your suit. We also have an extensive roladex of experts throughout the United States who are available to assist us in providing expert testimony which is often crucial in winning personal injury cases. We always go the extra mile to win your case.
Is the law firm all talk or do their attorneys really go to court?
Gary and our other lawyers are in court, depositions, trials and hearings often. We are required to warn that “the choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on marketing”. We agree with this wholeheartedly. When you choose a law firm in Pana, IL, are you attracted by a expensive billboard or a persuasive social media ad, or do you want an attorney who will actually handle your case personally and be in court for you?
Gary and the attorneys of Burger Law regularly win personal injury cases. We file claims and aggressively pursue the insurance companies and defendants until they have no choice but to pay our clients what they are owed for their injuries. The team of attorneys of Burger Law handle our personal injury cases ourselves. Gary Burger, Genavieve Fikes or Michael Sheldon will represent you fiercely.
Explore some of Burger Law's case specialties below.
In addition to the personal injury legal services we provide at our Pana, IL law firm, we support our Pana, IL community by donating our time and resources to different area charities and initiatives. We take pride in Pana, IL and strive to support our community through our means and unique position within the community.
Factors To Consider
When trying to determine how to choose a law firm in Pana, IL that is best for you to work with and can provide the legal representation you are looking for, you should be aware of certain factors that could influence that decision. This careful decision should not be based on one fact alone. Instead, it should be based on your assessment of many factors of each Pana, IL law firm weighed against each other. Collect all the information available to you and look at the whole picture before you make your choice of a law firm. When you do choose a law firm in Pana, IL, consider all of the following factors.
You should make a decision based on:
- Practice areas: does the Pana, IL law firm typically handle cases like yours?
- Case results: do they have a history of excellent outcomes in the cases they represent?
- Testimonials: what do other clients have to say about their experience with the law firm?
- Staff: is there a staff of capable and attentive paralegals and support staff who will help organize your case and keep you informed?
- Awards: has the Pana, IL law firm been recognized as a leader by their peers through industry awards and recognition?
- Size of the firm: is it a large firm with multiple locations across the country or a single-person operation? There are benefits and drawbacks to small firms and large ones.
- Experience: has the lawyer been to trial, have they litigated a variety of complicated cases, and have they been in practice for several years?
- Location: is the firm's office in a location that is convenient for you or would your lawyer be willing to come to you?
- Communication: is the staff available to answer when you contact them? Are they prompt, polite and organized in their communication with you?
How to Chose a Law Firm Pana, IL | Hire a Law Firm Now
After youhave been injured in Pana, IL and have a personal injury case, you have limited time to make your claim and demand compensation in court. Any time you or your loved one has been seriously injured or there are disputes about who is liable, you absolutely must hire a capable Pana, IL personal injury law firm to represent you and demand a complete recovery. With your future on the line, it is essential that you choose a law firm in Pana, IL that is capable of and willing to demand full compensation for you and your family. Choose a law firm in Pana, IL that has the technical ability to win your case and the personal commitment to offer you meaningful support you throughout your entire case. Our personal injury law firm near Pana, IL will work hards until we get you a full recovery and hold the negligent party accountable. We have taken up a mission to stand up against the negligent and their insurance companies and are passionate about helping improve the lives of individuals and families who have been affected by injuries in Pana, IL and throughout Missouri and Illinois. We demand justice for you and treat your case with the compassion and dedication you deserve from your Pana, IL law firm. Discuss your case with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers in Pana, IL about your case today and allow us to begin working for you. Call us immediately at or send us a message here. Our personal injury attorneys will fight for you and help you and your family recover.