How to Chose a Law Firm Paris, IL
How To Choose a Law Firm Paris, IL. If you or someone you love has been injured in a personal injury or wrongful death case, one of the first things you need to do is hire an attorney. Choosing a lawyer and law firm in Paris, IL to take on any legal case you face is a significant decision. Your future, in large part, rests in their hands and depends on their skills and commitment to your case. There are many personal injury law firms to choose from in the Paris, IL area, so how do you know the right decision to make? If you or someone you know has a personal injury claim and need a skilled, experienced personal injury lawyer with a reputable law firm in Paris, IL to represent you, contact Burger Law immediately. Burger Law is a leading personal injury law firm near Paris, IL. Our accomplished attorneys have received a number of industry-recognized awards and together have over 70 years of combined litigation and trial experience. Our talented lawyers and amazing staff of our personal injury law firm serving Paris, IL have made it possible for people affected by injuries in Missouri and Illinois collect more than $170 million for their damages. We argue rigorously to make sure you get complete compensation. We do not cease our work at the first reasonable settlement offer. We continue to work hard for you, carefully negotiating the highest settlement and even working to reduce or eliminate your medical liens so you can hold onto the compensation you deserve. When you choose Burger Law as your personal injury law firm, we will start fighting for you immediately. Call us now at or fill out this form. Our experienced Paris, IL personal injury lawyers are available for a free case review.
As a leading Missouri and Illinois law firm, Burger Law proudly serves Paris, IL. Our promise to you is to offer you thoughtful legal representation from the beginning of your claim until you get the compensation you deserve. As your law firm, we take care of every aspect of your case and communicate with you often you aware of the exact status of your case and your options as they arise. Our Paris, IL law firm's accomplished lawyers and compassionate legal staff fearlessly defend your rights until we secure the case outcome you desire and provide steadfast support and carefully weighed guidance during the stress and uncertainty that can come from filing a personal injury claim. We start fighting for you immediately. We understand that you face many uncertainties, so we also produced an arsenal of free resources such as our very own Youtube channel, Lawyer V. Lawyer podcast, free books written by attorney Gary Burger and many other free resources. Learn about your options in your personal injury case and choose the law firm that is right for you today.
Choosing a Personal Injury Law Firm in Paris, IL
In any legal situation, hiring a law firm is one of the most important things you will do. If you have a personal injury claim, it is typical to face many questions, the first of which is how to choose a law firm in Paris, IL to represent you. You need and deserve to choose a law firm near Paris, IL that will not only provide adequate legal representation and counsel in Missouri or Illinois courts, but is also committed to offering support throughout the process and is willing to do whatever it takes to help you get a complete recovery.
We know that choosing a law firm in Paris, IL is a major decision and one that should not be made hastily. You have innumerable personal injury law firms to choose from in Paris, IL. Burger Law is dedicated to offering help to all Paris, IL residents and people throughout Missouri and Illinois who have been negatively affected by injuries caused by negligence—not only our clients who choose to hire us as their law firm—get access to quality legal help and vital information pertaining to the claims process. We want you to choose a law firm near Paris, IL that is right for you and your needs. That is why we have made accessible many resources advising people with personal injury claims on the process from choosing a lawyer to making a claim to accepting a settlement. Begin your personal injury claim by choosing a law firm near Paris, IL that is right for you.
Have More Questions? Download A Free Book Today
Gary Burger and the Burger Law firm have made it a priority to give the public the resources and information they need to make decisions in their personal injury cases. Find answers to common questions and valuable information for your specific type of personal injury case throughout our site and in our free books.
Authored by our Principle Founder injury lawyer Gary Burger, our law firm has published several books to help plaintiffs in their injury cases. Read the book that discusses all the questions you need to ask in the process of hiring a lawyer for your claim, download it below, or view all of our books available to you for free.
Workers' Compensation in Missouri
When you are hurt on the job, collect the workers' compensation benefits you need with guidance from our accomplished workers' compensation attorneys in St. Louis.
Actions You Should Take
When you need to choose a law firm in Paris, IL for your personal injury needs, you must make sure you obtain all pertinent information and weigh your decision based on a thorough picture of each firm you are considering. If you are unfamiliar with how to choose a law firm inParis, IL for your legal needs, you should take advantage of the information available to you and act quickly. The sooner you hire a law firm, the sooner they will take over your case and fight to get you the compensation you deserve. To choose a law firm in Paris, IL, you should research, request a case review and ask questions. Doing these things will give you the information you need to choose a law firm in Paris, IL that meets your needs.
- Research. With the Internet at your fingertips, you have an endless spring of information to tap into. Do your research on the Paris, IL law firm you are considering. On the law firm's website and various legal directories, you can often find information about the law firm and its lawyers' qualifications, accolades and credentials, case results they have obtained, their news and press coverage and more. Another great way to research and understand how the law firm works with its clients is to look into their client testimonials, reviews and referrals from other law firms in the Paris, IL area. You can find information about the lawyers' education and qualifications, the practice areas of focus for the law firm and the Paris, IL legal community's opinion of the law firm. This information is invaluable when you need to choose a law firm in Paris, IL.
- Ask for a free consultation. The Paris, ILlaw firm you are speaking with may have the option of a free consultation as a prospective client to allow you to better understand your legal situation and to get an idea of what working with that firm is like, should you choose to hire that law firm. This is an excellent opportunity to get a peak into how the law firm works before you hire them. Regardless of the Paris, IL law firm you choose in the end, taking advantage of an initial consultation will provide you with valuable information regardingyour legal situation such as whether you have a valid claim, what the claim process will be like and what you can expect as a result. In addition, the consultation is your chance to ask the Paris, IL law firm everything they will do for you as their client.
- Ask questions. Speak up and ask questions before you commit to or decide to choose a law firm for your case. As legal professionals, your potential Paris, IL law firm should be able to offer you answers to your technical and legal questions about your situation and your case. Ask questions that confirm whether the law firm you choose and its team have the technical knowledge and practical experience to easily answer your legal questions. In addition, an attentive and personally committed lawyer, which you deserve, should also be open and honest about their credentials, experience and how they can help you. Ask questions about what value they can add to your case, what experience they have had with cases similar to yours, what fees they charge and more. Just as with any other purchase, you deserve to make an informed decision and understand what you are getting when you hire a law firm in Paris, IL. Attorney Gary Burger has written a free book with vital information for anybody who needs to choose a law firm in Paris, IL, including a list of the major questions you should ask before you hire a lawyer. See that book here.
Questions You Should Ask
When you or your family find yourselves need a personal injury lawyer for the first time, you may not know how to choose a law firm. The biggest favor you can do yourself is to ask questions before you choose a law firm. Start out by asking these important questions:
When I hire you, who will handle my personal injury claim—a firm partner, an inexperienced or junior-level lawyer, or someone else?
When you hire Burger Law, Gary Burger or one of our trusted, experienced Paris, IL personal injury attorneys will handle your entire case. Your assigned lawyer and our excellent legal staff will be responsible for your case and every individual action it requires. If your needs do not fall under our practice areas, we will happily refer you to a Paris, IL lawyer or law firm that we are confident will provide the best legal representation for your particular case.
Has my lawyer represented and won similar cases?
At Burger Law, we are extensively experienced in all personal injury cases. We are not just familiar with them; we know what it takes to win these cases. Personal injury is our area of expertise. There are some firms that do not have one focus and instead do everything from traffic to workers' compensation to family law. We dedicate all of our time to car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, and other personal injury claims. We have over 50 years of professional experience and will demand your full recovery.
Does the law firm have the means to pursue my case?
We always finance our own cases and never ask for money upfront. We never take a case unless we are willing to invest in it. If we do represent you and your family, we are well funded and will use all the resources needed to win. We even have a vast network of experts all over the United States who are willing to assist us by providing expert testimony that can be used to make your entire personal injury cases. We will go above and beyond to win your case.
Is the law firm all talk or do their attorneys really go to court?
All the lawyers of Burger Law in court, depositions, trials and hearings regularly. In every advertisement, we are legally obligated to warn that “the choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on marketing”. We believe this completely. When you choose a law firm in Paris, IL, are you attracted by a nice billboard or a flashy social media ad, or do you want an attorney who is experienced and committed, willing to show up in court and do what it takes to be there for you?
Gary and the attorneys of Burger Law win personal injury cases all the time, including the tough ones. We file lawsuits and aggressively pursue the insurance companies and defendants until they have no choice but to pay our clients what they are owed for their injuries. The team of attorneys of Burger Law handle our personal injury cases ourselves. Gary Burger, Genavieve Fikes or Michael Sheldon will represent you fiercely.
Explore some of Burger Law's case specialties below.
In addition to the personal injury legal services we provide at our Paris, IL law firm, we get involved in our Paris, IL community by donating our time and resources to a number of charities and initiatives. We take pride in Paris, IL and are committed to support our community through our means and unique position within the community.
Things You Should Consider
When trying to determine how to choose a law firm in Paris, IL that is best for you to work with and can provide the legal representation you are looking for, you should weigh several factors in that decision. This crucial decision should not be made based on one fact alone; rather you should consider and weigh all the pros and cons of each Paris, IL law firm. Collect all the information available to you and look at the whole picture before you choose a law firm. To choose a law firm in Paris, IL, weigh all of the following facts.
Your decision should be based on:
- Practice areas: does the Paris, IL law firm typically handle cases like yours?
- Case results: do they have a history of great outcomes in the cases they represent?
- Testimonials: what do actual clients have to say about working with the law firm?
- Office staff: does the firm have a team of professional and attentive paralegals and other staff who can keep your case organized and keep you informed?
- Awards: has the Paris, IL law firm been recognized as a leader by their peers through industry awards and accolades?
- Size of the firm: how big is the firm? It is one with locations across the country or a one-person operation? There are benefits and drawbacks to small firms and large ones.
- Experience: has the lawyer been to trial, have they litigated a variety of complicated cases, and have they been practicing professionally for several years?
- Location: is the firm's office in a location that is convenient for you or would your lawyer be willing to come to you?
- Communication: is the staff available to answer when you contact them? Do they communicate with you often and in a way that is helpful and organized?
How to Chose a Law Firm Paris, IL | Hire a Law Firm Now
After youhave been injured in Paris, IL and have a personal injury case, you have limited time to file a suit and demand your financial recovery in court. In any case where there is a serious injury or there is disagreement about who is liable, it is essential that you hire a capable Paris, IL personal injury law firm to represent you and fight for a complete recovery. With your future in the balance, it is important that you choose a law firm in Paris, IL that is capable of and willing to demand that the defendant and their insurance company pay you what they owe. Choose a law firm in Paris, IL that has the legal skill to win your case as well as the personal commitment to support you throughout your entire case. The Burger Law personal injury law firm near Paris, IL will fight until we win your case. We are committed to standing up against the negligent and their insurance companies and are passionate about bettering the lives of individuals and families who have been affected by injuries in Paris, IL and throughout Missouri and Illinois. We demand justice for you and treat your case with the compassion and dedication you deserve from your Paris, IL law firm. Discuss your case with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers in Paris, IL about your case for free today and allow us to begin working for you. Call us immediately at or fill out a form here. Our personal injury attorneys will fight for you and help you recover the compensation you are owed.