How to Chose a Law Firm Perry, MO
How To Choose a Law Firm Perry, MO. When you believe that you or someone in your family has a personal injury or wrongful death claim, you should look for an attorney right away. Choosing a lawyer and law firm in Perry, MO to represent you in any legal proceeding is a significant decision. Your law firm's skill and dedication to your case can have a huge impact on your future. There are many personal injury law firms to choose from in the Perry, MO area, so how do you know which firm is right for you? If you have been injured by another person's negligence and you need to find a knowledgeable and accomplished personal injury law firm in Perry, MO to represent you, contact Burger Law right away. Burger Law is a leading personal injury law firm near Perry, MO. Our experienced attorneys have earned a number of legal practice awards and have more than 70 years of combined experience litigating and, when necessary, trying cases. Together with our excellent legal support staff, the lawyers of our personal injury law firm serving Perry, MO have assisted the injured in Missouri and Illinois recover over $170 million in compensation. We argue rigorously to get you complete compensation. We do not give up and accept the first offer. We continue to work hard for you, carefully negotiating the highest settlement and even working to reduce or eliminate your medical liens so you can hold onto the compensation you deserve. When you choose Burger Law as your personal injury law firm, we will start fighting for you immediately. Call us now at or send us a message. Our skilled personal injury lawyers near Perry, MO will speak with you about your case for free.
As a leading Missouri and Illinois law firm, Burger Law proudly serves Perry, MO. Our promise to you is to offer you committed legal representation from the beginning of your claim until you get the compensation you deserve. As your law firm, we handle every detail of your case and keep you aware of the exact status of your case and your options as they arise. Our Perry, MO law firm's skilled lawyers and compassionate legal staff rigorously fight for you and your family until you see the best possible outcome. Throughout your case, we provide stability and carefully weighed guidance to protect you from the stress and anxiety that can come from filing a personal injury claim. We balance our calming presence with fierce and tenacious litigation of your case. We know this is an unfamiliar process, and have cultivate an arsenal of free resources such as our very own Youtube channel, Lawyer V. Lawyer podcast, free books written by attorney Gary Burger and many other free resources. Understand what to expect in your personal injury case and select the right law firm for you today.
Choosing a Personal Injury Law Firm in Perry, MO
Hiring a law firm is an important part of any legal process. When you have a personal injury claim, it is typical to face many questions, not the least of which is how to choose a law firm in Perry, MO to represent you. As a personal injury claimant who has been wronged, you deserve to choose a law firm near Perry, MO that is not only qualified to provide legal representation and counsel in Missouri or Illinois courts, but is also committed to offering support throughout the process and is willing to fight as long and as hard as is necessary to get you complete compensation for your damages.
We recognize that choosing a law firm in Perry, MO is a major decision and should not be made lightly. You have innumerable personal injury law firms to choose from in Perry, MO. As one of those firms, we are dedicated to offering help to all Perry, MO residents and people throughout Missouri and Illinois who have been negatively affected by injuries caused by negligence—not just those who choose to hire us as their law firm—connect with quality legal help and important information regarding the claims process. We want you to choose a law firm near Perry, MO that is best for your personal needs. That is why we have put together resources directiong people with personal injury claims on everything from choosing a lawyer to making a claim to accepting a settlement. Begin your personal injury claim by choosing a law firm near Perry, MO that is right for you.
Still Have Questions? Download A Free Book Today
Gary Burger and the Burger Law firm have worked hard to give the public the resources and information they need to make decisions in their personal injury cases. Find answers to many common questions and important information for your specific type of personal injury case throughout our site and in our free books.
Written by personal injury lawyer Gary Burger, our law firm has published several books to help plaintiffs in their injury cases. See the book that covers all the questions you need to ask in the process of hiring a lawyer for your claim, download it below, or see all of our books available for free download.
Workers' Compensation in Missouri
When you are hurt on the job, collect the workers' compensation benefits you need with guidance from our accomplished workers' compensation attorneys in St. Louis.
Things You Need To Do
When trying to choose a law firm in Perry, MO for your personal injury needs, there are a few things you need to do in order to collect the right information and make a well-informed decision based on an accurate understanding of each firm you are thinking of hiring. If you have never had to choose a law firm in Perry, MO before, you should take advantage of the information available to you and do not waste any time. You have a limited time to make your claim, and the sooner you hire a law firm, the sooner they can begin working for you and toward winning your case. When you need to choose a law firm in Perry, MO, you should conduct research, request a consultation and ask questions. The information you glean from these three actions choose a law firm in Perry, MO that is a good fit for you.
- Research. With the Internet at your fingertips, you have an endless spring of information to tap into. Research the Perry, MO law firm you are considering. On the law firm's website and various legal directories, you can often find information about the law firm and its lawyers' qualifications, awards and credentials, cases they have won, their news and press coverage and more. Another great way to research and understand how the law firm works with its clients is to look into their client testimonials, reviews and referrals from other law firms in the Perry, MO area. Your research will uncover valuable information about the lawyers' education and qualifications, the types of cases the law firm takes and the law firm's reputation in the Perry, MO legal community. This information is invaluable when you need to choose a law firm in Perry, MO.
- Request a free consultation. The Perry, MOlaw firm you are speaking with may have the option of a free initial consultation or case review to allow you to better understand your legal situation and to get some insight into working with that firm, in the event that you choose to hire that law firm. You should take advantage of this unique opportunity to get a glance into what working with that law firm would be like. Irrespective of the Perry, MO law firm you end up choosing, taking advantage of an initial consultation before hiring a lawyer will provide you with valuable information regardingyour case such as whether you have a valid claim, what the claim process will be like and what outcomes may be likely. In addition, the consultation is your chance to ask the Perry, MO law firm to explain all the services they provide you as their client.
- Ask questions. This is not the time to stay quiet. You must ask questions before you commit to or choose a law firm for your case. Your Perry, MO law firm should be a team of legal experts who can easily answer your upfront legal questions about your situation and your case. Ask questions that confirm whether the law firm you choose and its team have the technical knowledge and practical experience to easily answer your legal questions. In addition, an attentive and personally committed lawyer, which you deserve, should also be open and honest about their credentials, experience and what they can do to help you. Ask lawyers the value the firm brings to your case, what experience they have had with cases similar to yours, what fees they charge and more. Just as with any other purchase, you deserve to make an informed decision and understand what you are getting when you hire a law firm in Perry, MO. Burger Law's Gary Burger has written a free book with very helpful advice for anybody who needs to choose a law firm in Perry, MO, including a list of what questions you should always ask before you hire a lawyer. See that book here.
Questions You Should Ask
If you or your family need to retain a lawyer for a personal injury case, you might not know how to choose a law firm. The biggest favor you can do yourself is to ask questions before you choose a law firm. Remember to ask questions like:
As a client of your firm, who will be working on my personal injury claim? Will it be a partner, a new associate, or someone outside of the firm?
As a client of Burger Law, Gary Burger or one of our trusted, experienced Perry, MO personal injury attorneys will handle your entire case. Your designated lawyer and our excellent legal staff will be responsible for your case and every individual action it requires. If your needs do not fall under our practice areas, we will gladly send you to a Perry, MO lawyer or law firm that we are confident will provide the best legal representation for your particular case.
Has my lawyer represented and won similar cases?
At Burger Law, we are extensively familiar with all types of personal injury cases. We are not just familiar with them; we habitually win these cases. Personal injury is our singular focus. We are not like other firms that do a little bit of everything, from traffic to workers' compensation to family law. We dedicate all of our time to car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, and other personal injury claims. Together, our lawyers have more than half a century of combined experience and will demand your full recovery.
Does the law firm have the means to handle my case?
Burger Law will never ask a client to pay us until we win your case; we finance the case ourselves. We will not take a case we are uncomfortable financing. When you become our client, know that we are well funded and will put all the necessary resources into winning your suit. We even have a vast network of experts throughout the United States who are willing to help us in providing expert testimony that is frequently necessary to win personal injury cases. We always go above and beyond to win your case.
Is the law firm all marketing or do they really have experience?
All the lawyers of Burger Law in court, depositions, trials and hearings regularly. In every advertisement, we are legally required to say that “the choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on marketing”. We believe this completely. When you choose a law firm in Perry, MO, what are you basing your decision on? Are you falling for a huge billboard or a flashy social media ad, or do you want an attorney who is experienced and committed, willing to show up in court and do what it takes to be there for you?
Gary and the attorneys of Burger Law win personal injury cases all the time, including the tough ones. We file lawsuits and aggressively pursue the insurance companies and defendants until they have no choice but to pay our clients what they are owed for their injuries. The team of attorneys of Burger Law handle our personal injury cases ourselves. Gary Burger, Genavieve Fikes or Michael Sheldon will represent you tenaciously.
Explore some of Burger Law's case specialties below.
As a Perry, MO law firm, in addition to representing the injured in personal injury claims, we also get involved in our Perry, MO community by making contributions and volunteering to different area charities and initiatives. We are proud to be a part of Perry, MO and strive to always better our community.
Factors You Should Think About
When trying to determine how to choose a law firm in Perry, MO that will best meet your needs and be most effective in getting you the outcome you desire in your case, you should be aware of certain factors that could influence that decision. This consequential decision should not be made based on a single characteristic; rather you need to carefully consider the whole picture, including all relevant characteristics of the Perry, MO law firm. Collect all the information available to you and look at the whole picture before you choose a law firm. To choose a law firm in Perry, MO, think about all of the following facts.
You should make a decision based on:
- Practice areas: does the Perry, MO law firm typically handle cases like yours?
- Case results: do they have a history of great success in the cases they represent?
- Testimonials: what do recent clients have to say about their experience with the law firm?
- Staff: is there a staff of professional and courteous paralegals and support staff who will help organize your case and keep you informed?
- Awards: has the Perry, MO law firm been recognized as a leader by their peers through industry awards and accolades?
- Firm size: is it a large firm with multiple locations across the country or a single-person practicing on their own? There are pros and cons to small firms and large ones.
- Experience: has the lawyer been to trial, have they litigated a variety of complicated cases, and have they been in practice for several years?
- Location: is the firm's office located conviently or is the lawyer able to come to you?
- Communication: is the staff prompt in their communication with you? Do they communicate with you often and in a way that is helpful and organized?
How to Chose a Law Firm Perry, MO | Hire a Law Firm Now
When you have a personal injury claim in Perry, MO, you have limited time to file a claim and demand your financial recovery in court. In any case where there is a serious injury or there is disagreement about who is at fault, it is essential that you hire a qualified Perry, MO personal injury law firm to represent you and fight for a complete recovery. With your future on the line, it is paramount that you choose a law firm in Perry, MO that is capable of and willing to demand full compensation for you and your family. Choose a law firm in Perry, MO that has the legal skill to win your case as well as the personal capacity to guide you throughout the process. Our personal injury law firm near Perry, MO will fight until we get you a full recovery and hold the negligent party accountable. We stand up against the negligent and their insurance companies and have dedicated our careers to improving the lives of individuals and families who have been injured in Perry, MO and throughout Missouri and Illinois. We fight for you with the ferocity and dedication you deserve from your Perry, MO law firm. Speak to one of our experienced personal injury lawyers in Perry, MO about your case now and we will start working for you. Call us now at or message us here. Our personal injury attorneys will fight for you and help you and your family recover.