How to Chose a Law Firm Phelps County, MO
How To Choose a Law Firm Phelps County, MO. If you or someone you love has been injured in a personal injury or wrongful death case, hiring an attorney should be one of your top priorities. Choosing a lawyer and law firm in Phelps County, MO to take on any legal case you face is an important decision. A large part of your future depends upon the skill and dedication of the firm you choose. With so many personal injury law firms to choose from in Phelps County, MO, how do you know which firm is right for you? If you have a personal injury claim and need to find a knowledgeable and accomplished personal injury law firm in Phelps County, MO to represent you, reach out to Burger Law right away. Burger Law is a leading personal injury law firm near Phelps County, MO. Our accomplished attorneys have received a number of peer-reviewed awards and together have over 70 years of combined experience litigating and, when necessary, trying cases. Together with our excellent legal support staff, the lawyers of our personal injury law firm serving Phelps County, MO have helped our Missouri and Illinois clients collect over $170 million to make them whole again. We demand to get you complete compensation. We do not stop just because the defendant offers an acceptable settlement. We continue to negotiate for the best possible settlement and go so far as to reduce your medical liens as much as possible to allow you to hold onto the compensation you deserve. When you choose Burger Law as your personal injury law firm, we will start fighting for you immediately. Call us now at or reach us online. Our skilled Phelps County, MO personal injury lawyers will discuss your case with you for free.
Burger Law is a Missouri and Illinois law firm serving Phelps County, MO. We are dedicated to providing thoughtful legal representation to you throughout your entire claim process. As your law firm, we handle every aspect of your case and maintain clear and frequent communication with you to keep you informed of the exact status of your case and your options as they arise. Our Phelps County, MO law firm's experienced lawyers and attentive legal staff fearlessly defend your rights until we secure the case outcome you desire and offer steadfast support and sound advice to protect you from the stress and anxiety of filing a personal injury claim. We are here for you and will begin fighting for you immediately. To help you stay informed and understand your situation, we have created an arsenal of easy-to-use resources including our very own Youtube channel, Lawyer V. Lawyer podcast, free books written by attorney Gary Burger and many other free resources. Learn about your options in your personal injury case and find the law firm that is right for you today.
Choosing a Personal Injury Law Firm in Phelps County, MO
Hiring a law firm is an important part of any legal process. As someone affected by an injury or a death caused by negligence, it is typical to face many questions, the first of which is how to choose a law firm in Phelps County, MO to handle your case. As a personal injury claimant who has been wronged, you deserve to choose a law firm near Phelps County, MO that is not only qualified to provide legal representation and counsel in Missouri or Illinois courts, but is also committed to offering guidance throughout the process and will continue to do whatever it takes to get you complete compensation for your damages.
We recognize that choosing a law firm in Phelps County, MO is a significant decision and one that should not be a a rash one. You have innumerable personal injury law firms to choose from in Phelps County, MO. Burger Law is dedicated to offering help to all Phelps County, MO residents and people throughout Missouri and Illinois who have been negatively affected by injuries caused by negligence—not only our clients who choose to hire us as their law firm—find great legal help and important information about the claims process. You should choose a law firm near Phelps County, MO that is right for you and your needs. That is why we offer resources directiong people with personal injury claims on the process from choosing a lawyer to making a claim to accepting a settlement. Begin your personal injury claim by choosing a law firm near Phelps County, MO that is right for you.
Still Have Questions? Download A Free Book Today
Gary Burger and the Burger Law firm have made it a priority to provide resources to the public to help individuals in their personal injury cases. Get answers to many common questions and vital information for all types of personal injury cases throughout our site and in our free books.
Written by our Principle Founder injury lawyer Gary Burger, our law firm has published a number of books to help you in your injury claim. View the book that covers all the questions you need to ask in the process of hiring a lawyer for your claim, download it below, or view all of our books available to you for free.
Workers' Compensation in Missouri
When you are hurt on the job, collect the workers' compensation benefits you need with guidance from our accomplished workers' compensation attorneys in St. Louis.
Things You Need To Do
When trying to choose a law firm in Phelps County, MO for your personal injury needs, there are a few things you need to do in order to collect all pertinent information and make a careful decision based on a thorough understanding of each firm you are considering. If you are unfamiliar with how to choose a law firm inPhelps County, MO for your legal needs, you should take advantage of the information available to you and act quickly. The sooner you hire a law firm, the sooner they can begin working for you and toward winning your case. When you need to choose a law firm in Phelps County, MO, you should conduct research, request a consultation and ask questions. The information you glean from these three actions choose a law firm in Phelps County, MO that is a good fit for you.
- Research. With access to the Internet, you have an endless spring of information to tap into. Do your research on the Phelps County, MO law firm you are considering. You can usually find information on the law firm's website and various legal directories about the law firm and its lawyers' qualifications, honors and credentials, case results they have obtained, their news and press coverage and more. Another great way to research and understand how the law firm works with its clients is to look into their client testimonials, reviews and referrals from other Phelps County, MO area law firms. You can find information about the lawyers' education and qualifications, the types of cases the law firm takes and the Phelps County, MO legal community's opinion of the law firm. When you need to choose a law firm in Phelps County, MO, all this information is essential.
- Ask for a free consultation. Many Phelps County, MO law firms have the option of a free initial consultation or case review. This free meeting can help you get important information about your case from a legal professional and give you an idea of what working with that firm is like, in the event that you choose to hire that law firm. This is an excellent opportunity to get a peak into how the law firm works before you hire them. Irrespective of the Phelps County, MO law firm you choose in the end, participating in an initial consultation will provide you with valuable information about your case such as what legal recourse is available to you, what to expect from the suit process and what you can expect as a result. In addition, the consultation is your chance to ask the Phelps County, MO law firm to explain all the services they provide you as their client.
- Ask questions. It is so important to ask questions before you commit to or choose a law firm for your case. As legal professionals, your potential Phelps County, MO law firm should be able to answer your upfront legal questions about your situation and your case. Make sure the law firm you choose and its professional staff have the technical knowledge and practical experience to easily answer your legal questions. In addition, an attentive and personally committed lawyer, which you deserve, should also be able to honestly answer your questions about their qualifications and how they will help you win your case. Ask lawyers the value the firm brings to your case, what experience they have had with cases similar to yours, when and how much they charge and more. You deserve to know what you are getting when you hire a law firm in Phelps County, MO to represent you. Attorney Gary Burger offers a free book with great guidance for anybody who needs to choose a law firm in Phelps County, MO, including a list of the major questions you must ask before you hire a lawyer. You can find that book here.
Questions You Should Ask
When you or your family find yourselves need a personal injury lawyer for the first time, you might not know how to choose a law firm. The smartest thing you can do is ask questions before you choose a law firm. Here are some important questions to start with:
When I hire you, who will handle my personal injury claim—a firm partner, an inexperienced or junior-level lawyer, or someone else?
When you hire Burger Law, Gary Burger or one of our trusted, experienced Phelps County, MO personal injury attorneys will handle your entire case. Your assigned lawyer and our team of paralegals will personally handle your case and every individual action it requires. If your needs do not fall under our practice areas, we will gladly recommend to you a Phelps County, MO lawyer or law firm that we personally trust to take your particular case.
Has my lawyer represented and won similar cases?
At Burger Law, we are extensively familiar with all types of personal injury cases. We are not just familiar with them; we know how to win these cases. Personal injury is our area of expertise. There are some firms that do not have one focus and instead do everything from criminal defense to workers' compensation to divorce. We have committed our entire firm to car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, and other personal injury claims. We have over 50 years of professional experience and will fight fearlessly to get you a complete recovery.
Does the law firm have the resources to handle my case?
Burger Law will never ask a client to pay us until we win your case; we finance the case ourselves. We will not take a case we are uncomfortable financing. When you become our client, know that we have the means and will use all the resources needed to win. We also have an extensive roladex of various experts all over the United States who are able to help us in providing expert testimony that can be used to make your entire personal injury cases. We always go the extra mile to win your case.
Is the law firm all marketing or do they really know how to win a case?
Gary and our other lawyers are in court, depositions, trials and hearings often. We are legally required to state that “the choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on marketing”. We agree with this wholeheartedly. When you choose a law firm in Phelps County, MO, what are you basing your decision on? Are you falling for a expensive billboard or a persuasive social media ad, or do you want an attorney who will actually handle your case personally and be in court for you?
Gary and the attorneys of Burger Law win personal injury cases all the time, including the tough ones. We file lawsuits and demand that the insurance companies and negligent clients are held accountable and forced to pay our clients the complete value of their damages. The team of attorneys of Burger Law handle our personal injury cases ourselves. Gary Burger, Genavieve Fikes or Michael Sheldon will represent you fiercely.
Explore some of Burger Law's case specialties below.
- Survival Action Lawyer in Missouri
- Truck Crash Lawyers in Missouri
- Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer in Missouri
As a Phelps County, MO law firm, in addition to representing the injured in personal injury claims, we also get involved in our Phelps County, MO community by donating our time and resources to a variety of charities and initiatives. We are proud to be a part of Phelps County, MO and strive to always better our community.
Characteristics You Should Think About
When you are in a position where you to know how to choose a law firm in Phelps County, MO that is best for you to work with and can provide the legal representation you are looking for, you should be aware of certain factors that could influence that decision. This significant decision should not be based on one fact alone. Instead, you should consider and weigh all the pros and cons of each Phelps County, MO law firm. Collect all the information available to you and look at the whole picture before you make your choice of a law firm. To choose a law firm in Phelps County, MO, consider all of the following factors.
You should act based on:
- Practice areas: does the Phelps County, MO law firm typically handle cases like yours?
- Case results: do they have a track record of amazing outcomes in the cases they represent?
- Testimonials: what do actual clients have to say about working with the law firm?
- Staff: does the firm have a team of professional and helpful paralegals and support staff who can keep your case organized and keep you in the loop?
- Awards: has the Phelps County, MO law firm earned peer-awarded industry awards and accolades?
- Firm size: is it a large firm with locations across the country or a one-person operation? There are benefits and drawbacks to both small and large firms.
- Experience: has the lawyer been to trial, have they litigated a variety of complicated cases, and have they been in practice for at least a few years?
- Location: is the firm's office easy to access or is the lawyer able to come to you?
- Communication: is the staff available to answer when you contact them? Are they prompt, polite and organized in their communication with you?
How to Chose a Law Firm Phelps County, MO | Hire a Law Firm Now
When you have a personal injury claim in Phelps County, MO, you have only a short amount of time to file a claim and pursue your financial recovery in court. Any time you or your loved one has been seriously injured or there is disagreement about who is at fault, you absolutely must hire a qualified Phelps County, MO personal injury law firm to represent you and help you get a complete recovery. With your entire recovery in the balance, it is paramount that you choose a law firm in Phelps County, MO that can and will demand that the defendant and their insurance company pay you what they owe. Choose a law firm in Phelps County, MO that has the technical skill to secure maximum compensation in your case as well as the personal commitment to offer you meaningful support you throughout the process. The Burger Law personal injury law firm near Phelps County, MO will fight until we get you the compensation you deserve. We stand up against the negligent and their insurance companies and have dedicated our careers to bettering the lives of individuals and families who have been affected by injuries in Phelps County, MO and throughout Missouri and Illinois. We fight for you with the ferocity and dedication you deserve from your Phelps County, MO law firm. Speak to one of our experienced personal injury lawyers in Phelps County, MO about your case for free today and we will start working for you. Call us immediately at or send us a message here. Our personal injury attorneys are available and ready to take on your case and help you recover the compensation you are owed.