How to Chose a Law Firm Pike County, MO
How To Choose a Law Firm Pike County, MO. When you believe that you or someone in your family has a personal injury or wrongful death claim, one of the first things you need to do is hire an attorney. Your choice of a lawyer and law firm in Pike County, MO to take on any legal case you face is a significant decision. Your future, in large part, rests in their hands and depends on their skills and commitment to your case. With so many personal injury law firms to choose from in Pike County, MO, how do you know which firm is right for you? If you have been injured by another person's negligence and you need a skilled, experienced personal injury lawyer with a reputable law firm in Pike County, MO to represent you, contact Burger Law right away. Our law firm is a top personal injury firm in Pike County, MO. Our distinguished attorneys have received numerous legal practice awards and hold more than 70 years of combined experience litigating and, when necessary, trying cases. The lawyers and incredible legal staff of our personal injury law firm serving Pike County, MO have made it possible for people affected by injuries in Missouri and Illinois collect over $170 million to make them whole again. We argue rigorously to get you complete compensation. We do not cease our work at the first reasonable settlement offer. We continue to negotiate for the best possible settlement and go so far as to reduce your medical liens as much as possible to allow you to hold onto the compensation you deserve. When you choose Burger Law as your personal injury law firm, we will start fighting for you immediately. Call us now at or fill out this form. Our talented personal injury lawyers near Pike County, MO will discuss your case with you for free.
As a leading Missouri and Illinois law firm, Burger Law proudly serves Pike County, MO. As our client, we offer you committed legal representation to you throughout your entire claim process. As your law firm, we personally handle every detail of your case and keep you apprised of the exact status of your case and your options as they arise. Our Pike County, MO law firm's skilled lawyers and knowledgeable legal staff are here to fight relentlessly until you see the best possible outcome. Throughout your case, we offer stability and sound advice during the stress and anxiety that can come from filing a personal injury claim. We start fighting for you immediately. To answer any questions you have and to better understand the claims process have created an arsenal of accessible resources including our very own Youtube channel, Lawyer V. Lawyer podcast, free books written by attorney Gary Burger and many other free resources. Learn about what to expect in your personal injury case and select the law firm that is right for you today.
Choosing a Personal Injury Law Firm in Pike County, MO
Hiring a law firm is an important part of any legal process. When you have a personal injury claim, it is typical to face many questions, the first of which is how to choose a law firm in Pike County, MO to handle your case. You need and deserve to choose a law firm near Pike County, MO that is not only qualified to provide legal representation and counsel in Missouri or Illinois courts, but is also able to give you thoughtful, heartfelt guidance throughout the process and will continue to do whatever it takes to help you get complete compensation for your damages.
We know that choosing a law firm in Pike County, MO is a significant decision and one that should not be made hastily. There are many Pike County, MO personal injury firms, both good and bad, to choose from as your personal injury law firm. As one of those firms, we are dedicated to offering help to all individuals and families affected by negligence-related injuries in Pike County, MO, and throughout Missouri and Illinois—not only our clients who choose to hire us as their law firm—connect with quality legal help and important information about the claims process. We want you to choose a law firm near Pike County, MO that is right for you and your needs. That is why we offer resources advising people with personal injury claims on everything from choosing a lawyer to making a claim to accepting a settlement. Begin your personal injury claim by choosing a law firm near Pike County, MO that is right for you.
Still Have Questions? Get A Free Book Today
Gary Burger and the lawyers of Burger Law have made it a priority to provide resources to the public to help individuals in their personal injury cases. Get answers to many common questions and valuable information for your specific type of personal injury case throughout our site and in our free books.
Written by our Principle Founder injury lawyer Gary Burger, Burger Law has published a number of books to help plaintiffs in their injury cases. Read the book that discusses the questions you must ask when you are looking to hire a lawyer for your claim, download it below, or view all of our books available to you for free.
Workers' Compensation in Missouri
When you are hurt on the job, collect the workers' compensation benefits you need with guidance from our accomplished workers' compensation attorneys in St. Louis.
What You Need To Do
When you need to choose a law firm in Pike County, MO for your personal injury needs, you must make sure you obtain all pertinent information and weigh your decision based on a complete understanding of each firm you are interested in. If you have never had to choose a law firm in Pike County, MO before, take full advantage of the information available to you and act quickly. You have a limited time to make your claim, and the sooner you hire a law firm, the sooner they will take over your case and fight to get you the compensation you deserve. When you need to choose a law firm in Pike County, MO, you should conduct research, request a case review and ask questions. The information you glean from these three actions choose a law firm in Pike County, MO that is best for you.
- Research. With the Internet at your fingertips, you have an endless spring of information to tap into. Research the Pike County, MO law firm you are considering. You can usually find information on the law firm's website and various legal directories about the law firm and its lawyers' qualifications, accolades and credentials, case results they have obtained, their news and press coverage and more. Another great way to research and understand how the law firm works with its clients is to look into their client testimonials, reviews and referrals from fellow law firms in the Pike County, MO area. Your research will uncover valuable information about the lawyers' education and qualifications, the practice areas of focus for the law firm and the law firm's reputation in the Pike County, MO legal community. This information is invaluable when you need to choose a law firm in Pike County, MO.
- Ask for a free consultation. The Pike County, MOlaw firm you are speaking with may offer you a free consultation as a prospective client. This free meeting can help you get important information about your case from a legal professional and give you an idea of what working with that firm is like, should you choose to hire that law firm. You should take advantage of this unique opportunity to get a glance into what working with that law firm would be like. Regardless of the Pike County, MO law firm you ultimately choose, making use of an initial consultation before hiring a lawyer will give you valuable information regardingyour legal situation such as whether you have a valid claim, what the claim process will be like and what you can expect as a result. In addition, the consultation is your chance to ask the Pike County, MO law firm to explain all the services they provide you as their client.
- Ask questions. Speak up and ask questions before you commit to or decide to choose a law firm for your case. Your Pike County, MO law firm should be a team of legal experts who can easily answer your upfront legal questions about your situation and your case. Make sure the law firm you choose and its professional staff have the legal skill, practical experience and comprehensive knowledge to easily answer your legal questions. In addition, an attentive and personally committed lawyer, which you deserve, should also be able to honestly answer your questions about their credentials, experience and what they can do to help you. Ask lawyers the value the firm brings to your case, the cases they have worked on that are similar to yours, when and how much they charge and more. You deserve to know what you are getting when you hire a law firm in Pike County, MO to represent you. Attorney Gary Burger written and published a free book with very helpful guidance for anybody who needs to choose a law firm in Pike County, MO, including a list of what questions you must ask before you hire a lawyer. See that book here.
Questions You Should Ask
If you or your family need to retain a lawyer for a personal injury case, you might not know how to choose a law firm. One of the best things you can do is ask questions before you choose a law firm. Start out by asking these important questions:
As a client of your firm, who will be working on my personal injury claim? Will it be a partner, a new associate, or someone outside of the firm?
When you choose Burger Law, your entire case will be handled by one of our skilled personal injury attorneys with many years of experience, such as Gary Burger. Your personal lawyer and our knowledgeable staff will personally handle all aspects of your case. If your case is one we do not typically handle, we will gladly send you to a Pike County, MO lawyer or law firm that we are confident will provide the best legal representation for your particular case.
Has my lawyer worked on cases like mine before?
At Burger Law, we are extensively familiar with all types of personal injury cases. We are not just familiar with them; we know what it takes to win these cases. Personal injury is our singular focus. We are not like other firms that do a little bit of everything, from traffic to workers' compensation to family law. We have committed our entire firm to car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, and other personal injury claims. Together, our lawyers have more than half a century of combined experience and will fight fearlessly to get you a complete recovery.
Does the law firm have the resources to pursue my case?
At Burger Law we finance our own cases and never ask our clients for money to pursue their cases. We will not take a case we are uncomfortable financing. If we do represent you and your family, we are well funded and will put all the necessary resources into winning your suit. We also have an expansive network of experts all over the United States who are willing to assist us in providing expert testimony which is often crucial in winning personal injury cases. We always go the extra mile to win your case.
Is the law firm all marketing or do their attorneys really go to court?
All the lawyers of Burger Law in court, depositions, trials and hearings routinely. We are required to warn that “the choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on marketing”. We agree with this wholeheartedly. When you choose a law firm in Pike County, MO, what are you basing your decision on? Are you falling for a expensive billboard or a persuasive social media ad, or have you made sure that you are choosing an attorney who will actually handle your case personally and be in court for you?
Gary and the attorneys of Burger Law win personal injury cases all the time, including the tough ones. We file lawsuits and aggressively pursue the insurance companies and defendants until they have no choice but to pay our clients what they are owed for their injuries. We handle personal injury cases ourselves. Gary Burger, Genavieve Fikes or Michael Sheldon will represent you fearlessly.
Explore some of Burger Law's case specialties below.
- Survival Action Lawyer in Missouri
- Truck Crash Lawyers in Missouri
- Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer in Missouri
In addition to the personal injury legal services we provide at our Pike County, MO law firm, we get involved in our Pike County, MO community by making contributions and volunteering to a number of charities and initiatives. We are proud to be a part of Pike County, MO and strive to support our community through our means and unique position within the community.
Things To Think About
When trying to determine how to choose a law firm in Pike County, MO that is best for you to work with and can provide the legal representation you are looking for, you should pay special attention to particular characteristics in that decision. This consequential decision should not be made based on a single characteristic; rather it should be based on your assessment of many factors of each Pike County, MO law firm weighed against each other. Get a holistic view of the firm and its capabilities before you choose a law firm. To choose a law firm in Pike County, MO, think about all of the following factors.
You should act based on:
- Practice areas: does the Pike County, MO law firm have experience working on cases like yours?
- Case results: do they have a track record of excellent outcomes in the cases they represent?
- Testimonials: what do recent clients have to say about their experience with the law firm?
- Staff: does the firm have a team of capable and helpful paralegals and other staff who can keep your case organized and keep you in the loop?
- Awards: has the Pike County, MO law firm been recognized as a leader by their peers through industry awards and accolades?
- Firm size: is it a large firm with locations throughout the country or a single-person operation? There are benefits and drawbacks to small firms and large ones.
- Experience: has the lawyer been to trial, have they litigated a variety of complicated cases, and have they been in practice for several years?
- Location: is the firm's office located conviently or would your lawyer be willing to come to you?
- Communication: is the staff available to answer when you contact them? Do they communicate with you often and in a way that is helpful and organized?
How to Chose a Law Firm Pike County, MO | Hire a Law Firm Now
When you have a personal injury claim in Pike County, MO, you have limited time to make your suit and request your damages in court. In any case where there is a serious injury or there are disputes about who is liable, it is essential that you hire an experienced Pike County, MO personal injury law firm to represent you and help you get a complete recovery. With your entire recovery on the line, it is paramount that you choose a law firm in Pike County, MO that can and will demand full compensation for you and your family. Choose a law firm in Pike County, MO that has the technical skill to win your case as well as the personal capacity to guide you throughout your entire case. Our personal injury law firm near Pike County, MO will fight until we get you the compensation you deserve. We stand up against the negligent and their insurance companies and have dedicated our careers to improving the lives of individuals and families who have been injured in Pike County, MO and throughout Missouri and Illinois. We demand justice for you and treat your case with the compassion and dedication you deserve from your Pike County, MO law firm. Discuss your case with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers in Pike County, MO about your case today and allow us to begin working for you. Call us right now at or fill out a form here. Our personal injury attorneys will fight for you and help you and your family recover.