How to Chose a Law Firm St. Clair, MO
How To Choose a Law Firm St. Clair, MO. If you or someone you love has been injured in a personal injury or wrongful death case, you should look for an attorney right away. Your choice of a lawyer and law firm in St. Clair, MO to take on any legal case you face is an important decision. Your future, in large part, rests in their hands and depends on their skills and commitment to your case. Out of the countless law firms to choose from in St. Clair, MO, how do you know which one to choose? If you or someone you know has a personal injury claim and need a skilled, experienced personal injury lawyer with a reputable law firm in St. Clair, MO to represent you, contact Burger Law right away. Burger Law is a leading personal injury law firm near St. Clair, MO. Our skilled attorneys hold a variety of industry-recognized awards and together have over 70 years of combined negotiating settlements and going to trial when necessary. Our talented lawyers and amazing staff of our personal injury law firm serving St. Clair, MO have assisted the injured in Missouri and Illinois recover over $170 million in compensation. We argue rigorously to get you complete compensation. We do not stop just because the defendant offers an acceptable settlement. We continue to work hard for you, carefully negotiating the highest settlement and even working to reduce or eliminate your medical liens so you can keep the compensation you deserve. When you choose Burger Law as your personal injury law firm, we will start fighting for you immediately. Call us now at or send us a message. Our experienced personal injury lawyers near St. Clair, MO are here to discuss your case for free.
Burger Law is a Missouri and Illinois law firm serving St. Clair, MO. Our promise to you is to offer you top quality legal representation to you throughout your entire claim process. We personally handle every detail of your case and communicate with you often you apprised of all matters related to your case. Our St. Clair, MO law firm's accomplished lawyers and compassionate legal staff are here to fight relentlessly until we secure the case outcome you desire and offer steadfast support and carefully weighed guidance during the stress and anxiety of filing a personal injury claim. We balance our calming presence with fierce and tenacious litigation of your case. To answer any questions you have and to better understand the claims process have cultivate a vast library of accessible resources including our very own Youtube channel, Lawyer V. Lawyer podcast, free books written by attorney Gary Burger and many other free resources. Learn about what to expect in your personal injury case and choose the right law firm for you today.
Choosing a Personal Injury Law Firm in St. Clair, MO
Hiring a law firm is an important part of any legal process. If you have a personal injury claim, it is likely that you have many questions, the first of which is how to choose a law firm in St. Clair, MO to handle your case. As a personal injury claimant who has been wronged, you deserve to choose a law firm near St. Clair, MO that will not only provide adequate legal representation and counsel in Missouri or Illinois courts, but is also able to give you thoughtful, heartfelt guidance throughout the process and will continue to fight as long and as hard as is necessary to help you get a complete recovery.
We recognize that choosing a law firm in St. Clair, MO is a significant decision and one that should not be made hastily. You have your choice of countless St. Clair, MO personal injury firms to choose from. Burger Law is dedicated to offering help to all individuals and families affected by negligence-related injuries in St. Clair, MO, and throughout Missouri and Illinois—not only our clients who choose to hire us as their law firm—find great legal help and necessary information regarding the claims process. We want you to choose a law firm near St. Clair, MO that is best for your personal needs. That is why we offer resources directiong people with personal injury claims on everything from hiring a lawyer to making a claim to accepting a settlement. Begin your personal injury claim by choosing a law firm near St. Clair, MO that is right for you.
Have More Questions? Download A Free Book Today
Gary Burger and the Burger Law firm have worked hard to give the public the resources and information they need to make decisions in their personal injury cases. Get answers to common questions and valuable information for all types of personal injury cases throughout our site and in our free books.
Written by our Principle Founder injury lawyer Gary Burger, our law firm has published a number of books to help plaintiffs in their injury cases. See the book that discusses the questions you must ask when you are looking to hire a lawyer for your claim, download it below, or view all of our books available for free download.
Workers' Compensation in Missouri
When you are hurt on the job, collect the workers' compensation benefits you need with guidance from our accomplished workers' compensation attorneys in St. Louis.
Things You Need To Do
When trying to choose a law firm in St. Clair, MO for your personal injury needs, there are a few things you need to do in order to collect all pertinent information and make a careful decision based on a complete understanding of each firm you are thinking of hiring. If you are unfamiliar with how to choose a law firm inSt. Clair, MO for your legal needs, you should take advantage of the information available to you and act quickly. You have a limited time to make your claim, and the sooner you hire a law firm, the sooner they can begin working for you and toward winning your case. To choose a law firm in St. Clair, MO, be sure to research, request a case review and ask questions. The information you glean from these three actions choose a law firm in St. Clair, MO that is a good fit for you.
- Research. With access to the Internet, you have an endless spring of information to tap into. Do your homework on the St. Clair, MO law firm you are considering. On the law firm's website and various legal directories, you can often find information about the law firm and its lawyers' qualifications, accolades and credentials, case results they have obtained, their news and press coverage and more. Another great way to research and understand how the law firm works with its clients is to look into their client testimonials, reviews and referrals from fellow law firms in the St. Clair, MO area. Your research will uncover valuable information about the qualifications and legal educations of the lawyers at the firm, the types of cases the law firm takes and the law firm's reputation in the St. Clair, MO legal community. This information is invaluable when you need to choose a law firm in St. Clair, MO.
- Ask for a free consultation. Many St. Clair, MO law firms have the option of a free initial consultation or case review. This free meeting can help you get important information about your case from a legal professional and give you an idea of what working with that firm is like, should you choose to hire that law firm. Do not pass up this excellent opportunity to get to know the people in the law firm that would be handling your case. Regardless of the St. Clair, MO law firm you choose in the end, participating in a free consultation before hiring a lawyer will provide you with valuable information regardingyour legal situation such as what legal recourse is available to you, what the claim process will be like and what you can expect as a result. In addition, the consultation is your chance to ask the St. Clair, MO law firm questions about what services they offer you as their client.
- Ask questions. This is not the time to stay quiet. You must ask questions before you commit to or choose a law firm for your case. Your St. Clair, MO law firm should be a team of legal experts who can easily offer you answers to your technical and legal questions about your situation and your case. Make sure the law firm you choose and its professional staff have the technical knowledge and practical experience to easily answer all of your questions. Beyond legal skill, you deserve a dedicated and personally-invested lawyer who is open and honest about their credentials, experience and what they can do to help you. Ask lawyers the value the firm brings to your case, the cases they have worked on that are similar to yours, what fees they charge and more. You deserve to know what you are getting when you hire a law firm in St. Clair, MO to represent you. Burger Law's Gary Burger written and published a free book with very helpful guidance for anybody who needs to choose a law firm in St. Clair, MO, including a list of the major questions you must ask before you hire a lawyer. Get access to that book here.
Questions You Should Ask
When you or your family find yourselves need a personal injury lawyer for the first time, you might not know how to choose a law firm. The biggest favor you can do yourself is to ask questions before you choose a law firm. Remember to ask questions like:
As a client of your firm, who will be working on my personal injury claim? Will it be a partner, a new associate, or someone outside of the firm?
When you hire Burger Law, your entire case will be handled by one of our skilled personal injury attorneys with many years of experience, such as Gary Burger. Your assigned lawyer and our team of paralegals will personally handle every single part of your case. If you have a case outside of our practice areas, we will happily refer you to a St. Clair, MO lawyer or law firm that we are confident will provide the best legal representation for your particular case.
Has my lawyer had experience in these cases?
At Burger Law, we routinely handle personal injury cases. More importantly, we know how to win these cases. Personal injury is our singular focus. There are some firms that do not have one focus and instead do everything from criminal defense to workers' compensation to divorce. We dedicate all of our time to car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, and other personal injury claims. We have over half a century of professional experience and will work hard to maximize your recovery.
Does the law firm have the resources available to handle my case?
We always finance our own cases and never ask for money upfront. If we are unwilling to put our money into the case, we will not handle it. If we do represent you and your family, our law firm is well funded and will put all the necessary resources into winning your suit. We also have an extensive roladex of experts all over the United States who are able to assist us by providing expert testimony which is often crucial in winning personal injury cases. We will go the extra mile to win your case.
Is the law firm all marketing or do they really know how to win a case?
All the lawyers of Burger Law in court, depositions, trials and hearings routinely. We are legally required to state that “the choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on marketing”. We completely agree with that statement. When you choose a law firm in St. Clair, MO, what are you basing your decision on? Are you enticed by a expensive billboard or a flashy social media ad, or do you want an attorney who is truly committed to helping you win your case?
Gary and the attorneys of Burger Law regularly win personal injury cases. We file claims and aggressively pursue the insurance companies and defendants until they have no choice but to pay our clients what they are owed for their injuries. We handle personal injury cases ourselves. Gary Burger, Genavieve Fikes or Michael Sheldon will represent you fearlessly.
Explore some of Burger Law's case specialties below.
- Survival Action Lawyer in Missouri
- Truck Crash Lawyers in Missouri
- Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer in Missouri
In addition to the personal injury legal services we provide at our St. Clair, MO law firm, we support our St. Clair, MO community by donating our time and resources to a number of charities and initiatives. We are proud to be a part of St. Clair, MO and are committed to always better our community.
Things You Should Consider
When trying to determine how to choose a law firm in St. Clair, MO that will best meet your needs and be most effective in getting you the outcome you desire in your case, you should pay special attention to particular characteristics in that decision. This significant decision should not be made based on one fact alone; rather you should consider and weigh all the pros and cons of each St. Clair, MO law firm. Collect all the information available to you and look at the whole picture before you make your choice of a law firm. When you do choose a law firm in St. Clair, MO, think about all of the following factors.
Your decision should be based on:
- Practice areas: does the St. Clair, MO law firm typically handle cases like yours?
- Case results: do they have a track record of impressive outcomes in the cases they represent?
- Testimonials: what do previous clients have to say about their experience with the law firm?
- Office staff: does the firm have a team of professional and helpful paralegals and support staff who will help organize your case and keep you informed?
- Awards: has the St. Clair, MO law firm earned peer-awarded industry awards and recognition?
- Size of the firm: how big is the firm? It is one with locations throughout the country or a one-person practicing on their own? There are benefits and drawbacks to both small and large firms.
- Experience: does the lawyer you would be working with have experience going to trial and litigating difficult cases? Have they been in practice for at least a few years?
- Location: is the firm's office located conviently or is the lawyer able to come to you?
- Communication: is the staff prompt in their communication with you? Do they communicate with you often and in a way that is helpful and organized?
How to Chose a Law Firm St. Clair, MO | Hire a Law Firm Now
When you have a personal injury claim in St. Clair, MO, you have only a short amount of time to make a suit and request your damages in court. Any time you or your loved one has been seriously injured or there are disputes about who is liable, it is essential that you hire an experienced St. Clair, MO personal injury law firm to represent you and help you get the compensation you deserve. With your future in the balance, it is paramount that you choose a law firm in St. Clair, MO that can and will demand that the defendant and their insurance company pay you what they owe. Choose a law firm in St. Clair, MO that has the technical capability to secure maximum compensation in your case and the personal capacity to support you throughout your entire case. Our personal injury law firm near St. Clair, MO will work hards until we win your case. We stand up against the negligent and their insurance companies and are passionate about improving the lives of individuals and families who have been injured in St. Clair, MO and throughout Missouri and Illinois. We will provide you with the fierce and compassionate representation you deserve from your St. Clair, MO law firm. Discuss your case with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers in St. Clair, MO about your case today and we will start working for you. Call us immediately at or fill out a form here. Our personal injury attorneys are available and ready to take on your case and help you and your family recover.