How to Chose a Law Firm St. Francois County, MO
How To Choose a Law Firm St. Francois County, MO. When you believe that you or someone in your family has a personal injury or wrongful death claim, you need to hire an attorney right away. Choosing a lawyer and law firm in St. Francois County, MO to take on any legal case you face is a major decision. Your future, in large part, rests in their hands and depends on their skills and commitment to your case. With so many personal injury law firms to choose from in St. Francois County, MO, how do you know which firm is right for you? If you have a personal injury claim and need to find a knowledgeable and accomplished personal injury law firm in St. Francois County, MO to represent you, contact Burger Law right away. Our personal injury law firm near St. Francois County, MO is a leader in personal injury law. Our skilled attorneys have received a variety of legal practice awards and have more than 70 years of combined litigation and trial experience. Our talented lawyers and amazing staff of our St. Francois County, MO personal injury law firm have helped our Missouri and Illinois clients recover more than $170 million to make them whole again. We argue rigorously to secure your rightful complete compensation. We do not give up and accept the first offer. We continue to work hard for you, carefully negotiating the highest settlement and even working to reduce or eliminate your medical liens so you can keep the compensation you deserve. To choose the Burger Law personal injury law firm and have us begin fighting for you today, contact us now at or fill out this form. Our skilled St. Francois County, MO personal injury lawyers will discuss your case with you for free.
Burger Law is a Missouri and Illinois law firm serving St. Francois County, MO. As our client, we offer you committed legal representation from the beginning of your claim until you get the compensation you deserve. As your law firm, we personally handle every detail of your case and maintain clear and frequent communication with you to keep you informed of the exact status of your case and your options as they arise. Our St. Francois County, MO law firm's experienced lawyers and attentive legal staff rigorously fight for you and your family until you see the best possible outcome. Throughout your case, we offer stability and sound advice during the stress and anxiety of filing a personal injury claim. We start fighting for you immediately. We know this is an unfamiliar process, and offer a vast library of easy-to-use resources such as our very own Youtube channel, Lawyer V. Lawyer podcast, free books written by attorney Gary Burger and many other free resources. Gain insight into what to expect in your personal injury case and select the law firm that is right for you today.
Choosing a Personal Injury Law Firm in St. Francois County, MO
In any legal situation, hiring a law firm is one of the most important things you will do. When you have a personal injury claim, it is typical to face many questions, the first of which is how to choose a law firm in St. Francois County, MO to handle your case. As a personal injury claimant who has been wronged, you deserve to choose a law firm near St. Francois County, MO that is not only qualified to provide legal representation and counsel in Missouri or Illinois courts, but is also able to give you thoughtful, heartfelt support throughout the process and is willing to fight as long and as hard as is necessary to help you get complete compensation for your damages.
We respect that choosing a law firm in St. Francois County, MO is a major decision and should not be made hastily. There are many St. Francois County, MO personal injury firms, both good and bad, to choose from as your personal injury law firm. As one of those firms, we are dedicated to assisting all individuals and families affected by negligence-related injuries in St. Francois County, MO, and throughout Missouri and Illinois—not only our clients who choose to hire us as their law firm—get access to quality legal help and important information about the claims process. You should choose a law firm near St. Francois County, MO that is best for your personal needs. That is why we have put together resources directiong people with personal injury claims on the process from choosing a lawyer to filing a claim to accepting a settlement. Begin your personal injury claim by choosing a law firm near St. Francois County, MO that is right for you.
Still Have Questions? Download A Free Book Today
Gary Burger and the Burger Law firm have made it a priority to give the public the resources and information they need to make decisions in their personal injury cases. Find answers to many common questions and vital information for your specific type of personal injury case throughout our site and in our free books.
Written by our Principle Founder injury lawyer Gary Burger, Burger Law has published a number of books to help you in your injury claim. View the book that discusses all the questions you need to ask when you are looking to hire a lawyer for your claim, download it below, or see all of our books available to you for free.
Workers' Compensation in Missouri
When you are hurt on the job, collect the workers' compensation benefits you need with guidance from our accomplished workers' compensation attorneys in St. Louis.
Actions You Should Take
When trying to choose a law firm in St. Francois County, MO for your personal injury needs, there are a few things you need to do in order to get all pertinent information and weigh your decision based on a complete picture of each firm you are considering. If you have never had to choose a law firm in St. Francois County, MO before, take full advantage of the information available to you and do not waste any time. The sooner you hire a law firm, the sooner they can begin working for you and toward winning your case. When you need to choose a law firm in St. Francois County, MO, be sure to conduct research, request a case review and ask questions. Doing these things will give you the information you need to choose a law firm in St. Francois County, MO that meets your needs.
- Research. With the Internet at your fingertips, you have a wealth of information at your disposal. Do your research on the St. Francois County, MO law firm you are considering. On the law firm's website and various legal directories, you can often find information about the law firm and its lawyers' qualifications, accolades and credentials, case results they have obtained, their news and press coverage and more. Another great way to research and understand how the law firm works with its clients is to look into their client testimonials, reviews and referrals from other law firms in the St. Francois County, MO area. You can find information about the lawyers' education and qualifications, the practice areas of focus for the law firm and the St. Francois County, MO legal community's opinion of the law firm. When you need to choose a law firm in St. Francois County, MO, all this information is essential.
- Ask for a free consultation. Many St. Francois County, MO law firms offer you a free consultation as a prospective client to allow you to better understand your legal situation and to get some insight into working with that firm, in the event that you choose to hire that law firm. Do not pass up this excellent opportunity to get to know the people in the law firm that would be handling your case. Regardless of the St. Francois County, MO law firm you end up choosing, taking advantage of a free consultation will provide you with valuable information about your legal situation such as whether you have a valid claim, what to expect from the suit process and what you can expect as a result. In addition, the consultation is your chance to ask the St. Francois County, MO law firm questions about what services they offer you as their client.
- Ask questions. This is not the time to stay quiet. You must ask questions before you hire or decide to choose a law firm for your case. Your St. Francois County, MO law firm should be a team of legal experts who can easily answer your upfront legal questions about your situation and your case. Make sure the law firm you choose and its professional staff have the legal skill, practical experience and comprehensive knowledge to confidently answer all of your questions. In addition, an attentive and personally committed lawyer, which you deserve, should also be able to honestly answer your questions about their credentials, experience and how they will help you win your case. Ask questions about the value the firm brings to your case, the cases they have worked on that are similar to yours, when and how much they charge and more. You deserve to know what you are getting when you hire a law firm in St. Francois County, MO to represent you. Burger Law's Gary Burger written and published a free book with very helpful information for anybody who needs to choose a law firm in St. Francois County, MO, including a list of the major questions you must ask before you hire a lawyer. You can find that book here.
Questions You Should Ask
If you or your family need to retain a lawyer for a personal injury case, you may not know how to choose a law firm. The biggest favor you can do yourself is to ask questions before you choose a law firm. Start out by asking these important questions:
When I hire you, who will handle my personal injury claim—a firm partner, an inexperienced or junior-level lawyer, or someone else?
When you hire Burger Law, Gary Burger or one of our trusted, experienced St. Francois County, MO personal injury attorneys will handle your entire case. Your assigned lawyer and our knowledgeable staff will be responsible for all aspects of your case. If you have a case outside of our practice areas, we will happily recommend to you a St. Francois County, MO lawyer or law firm that we personally trust to take your particular case.
Has my lawyer worked on cases like mine before?
At Burger Law, we are extensively familiar with all types of personal injury cases. We are not just familiar with them; we know how to win these cases. In fact, personal injury is all we do. We are not like other firms that do a little bit of everything, from traffic to workers' compensation to family law. We have committed our entire firm to car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, and other personal injury claims. We have over 50 years of combined experience and will demand your full recovery.
Does the law firm have the resources available to pursue my case?
At Burger Law we finance our own cases and never ask our clients for money to pursue their cases. If we are unwilling to put our money into the case, we will not handle it. If we do represent you and your family, we have the means and will use all the resources needed to win. We also have an expansive network of various experts all over the United States who are able to help us by providing expert testimony that is frequently necessary to win personal injury cases. We always go above and beyond to win your case.
Is the law firm all talk or do they really know how to win a case?
All the lawyers of Burger Law in court, depositions, trials and hearings routinely. We are required to state that “the choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on marketing”. We agree with this wholeheartedly. When you choose a law firm in St. Francois County, MO, are you falling for a huge billboard or a slick social media ad, or will you do your homework to find an attorney who will actually handle your case personally and be in court for you?
Gary and the attorneys of Burger Law win personal injury cases all the time, including the tough ones. We file claims and aggressively pursue the insurance companies and defendants until they have no choice but to pay our clients what they are owed for their injuries. The lawyers of Burger Law personally handle every part of every personal injury case we represent. Gary Burger, Genavieve Fikes or Michael Sheldon will represent you tenaciously.
Explore some of Burger Law's case specialties below.
- Survival Action Lawyer in Missouri
- Truck Crash Lawyers in Missouri
- Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer in Missouri
As a St. Francois County, MO law firm, in addition to representing the injured in personal injury claims, we also like to support our St. Francois County, MO community by volunteering our time and resources to a number of charities and initiatives. We are proud to be a part of St. Francois County, MO and strive to always better our community.
Things To Consider
When trying to determine how to choose a law firm in St. Francois County, MO that is best for you to work with and can provide the legal representation you are looking for, you should weigh several factors in that decision. This consequential decision should not be made based on a single characteristic; rather you need to carefully consider the whole picture, including all relevant characteristics of the St. Francois County, MO law firm. Consider all the facts and characteristics before you make your choice of a law firm. To choose a law firm in St. Francois County, MO, pay attention to all of the following facts.
You should act based on:
- Practice areas: does the St. Francois County, MO law firm have experience working on cases like yours?
- Case results: do they have a history of excellent outcomes in the cases they represent?
- Testimonials: what do recent clients have to say about working with the law firm?
- Staff: is there a staff of professional and attentive paralegals and other staff who can keep your case organized and keep you in the loop?
- Awards: has the St. Francois County, MO law firm been recognized as a leader by their peers through industry awards and accolades?
- Firm size: how big is the firm? It is one with multiple locations throughout the country or a one-person practicing on their own? There are pros and cons to small firms and large ones.
- Experience: does the lawyer you would be working with have experience going to trial and litigating difficult cases? Have they been practicing professionally for at least a few years?
- Location: is the firm's office easy to access or is the lawyer able to come to you?
- Communication: is the staff available to answer when you contact them? Are they prompt, polite and organized in their communication with you?
How to Chose a Law Firm St. Francois County, MO | Hire a Law Firm Now
When you have a personal injury claim in St. Francois County, MO, you have limited time to file your suit and request your financial recovery in court. Any time you or your loved one has been seriously injured or there is disagreement about who is liable, you absolutely must hire a qualified St. Francois County, MO personal injury law firm to represent you and help you get the compensation you deserve. With your future in the balance, it is paramount that you choose a law firm in St. Francois County, MO that can and will demand that the defendant and their insurance company pay you what they owe. Choose a law firm in St. Francois County, MO that has the legal capability to win your case as well as the personal capacity to guide you throughout your entire case. The Burger Law personal injury law firm near St. Francois County, MO will fight until we get you a full recovery and hold the negligent party accountable. We have taken up a mission to stand up against the negligent and their insurance companies and have dedicated our careers to bettering the lives of individuals and families who have been injured in St. Francois County, MO and throughout Missouri and Illinois. We will provide you with the fierce and compassionate representation you deserve from your St. Francois County, MO law firm. Talk to one of our experienced personal injury lawyers in St. Francois County, MO about your case today and allow us to begin fighting for you. Call us right now at or fill out a form here. Our personal injury attorneys will fight for you and help you and your family get the recovery you deserve.