How to Chose a Law Firm St. Peters, MO
How To Choose a Law Firm St. Peters, MO. If you or someone you love has been injured in a personal injury or wrongful death case, you need to hire an attorney right away. Choosing a lawyer and law firm in St. Peters, MO to take on any legal case you face is a major decision. Your future, in large part, rests in their hands and depends on their skills and commitment to your case. Out of the countless law firms to choose from in St. Peters, MO, how do you know which one to choose? If you have a personal injury claim and need to find a knowledgeable and accomplished personal injury law firm in St. Peters, MO to represent you, reach out to Burger Law right now. Our personal injury law firm near St. Peters, MO is a leader in personal injury law. Our accomplished attorneys have earned a number of legal practice awards and have more than 70 years of combined negotiating settlements and going to trial when necessary. The lawyers and incredible legal staff of our personal injury law firm serving St. Peters, MO have helped our Missouri and Illinois clients receive over $170 million to make them whole again. We fight to secure your rightful complete compensation. We do not stop just because the defendant offers an acceptable settlement. We continue to work hard for you, carefully negotiating the highest settlement and even working to reduce or eliminate your medical liens so you can hold onto the compensation you deserve. When you choose Burger Law as your personal injury law firm, we will start fighting for you immediately. Call us now at or send us a message. Our talented St. Peters, MO personal injury lawyers will discuss your case with you for free.
As a leading Missouri and Illinois law firm, Burger Law proudly serves St. Peters, MO. We are dedicated to providing top quality legal representation from the beginning of your claim until you get the compensation you deserve. We take care of every aspect of your case and communicate with you often you aware of the exact status of your case and your options as they arise. Our St. Peters, MO law firm's skilled lawyers and professional legal staff rigorously fight for you and your family until we secure the case outcome you desire and provide steadfast support and carefully weighed guidance during the stress and anxiety that can come from filing a personal injury claim. We balance our calming presence with fierce and tenacious litigation of your case. To help you stay informed and understand your situation, we have created an arsenal of free resources including our very own Youtube channel, Lawyer V. Lawyer podcast, free books written by attorney Gary Burger and many other free resources. Gain insight into your options in your personal injury case and select the law firm that is right for you today.
Choosing a Personal Injury Law Firm in St. Peters, MO
In any legal situation, hiring a law firm is one of the most important things you will do. If you have a personal injury claim, you are likely unfamiliar with the civil suit process and have many questions, not the least of which is how to choose a law firm in St. Peters, MO to represent you. You need and deserve to choose a law firm near St. Peters, MO that is not only qualified to provide legal representation and counsel in Missouri or Illinois courts, but is also committed to offering support throughout the process and is willing to fight as long and as hard as is necessary to get you complete compensation for your damages.
We know that choosing a law firm in St. Peters, MO is a significant decision and should not be made lightly. You have innumerable personal injury law firms to choose from in St. Peters, MO. Burger Law is dedicated to offering help to all individuals and families affected by negligence-related injuries in St. Peters, MO, and throughout Missouri and Illinois—not just those who choose to hire us as their law firm—find quality legal help and vital information pertaining to the claims process. We want you to choose a law firm near St. Peters, MO that is right for you and your needs. That is why we offer resources guiding personal injury claimaints on the process from choosing a lawyer to making a claim to accepting a settlement. If you have a personal injury claim, begin your case by choosing a law firm near St. Peters, MO that is right for you.
Have More Questions? Download A Free Book Today
Gary Burger and the lawyers of Burger Law have continue to provide resources to the public to help individuals in their personal injury cases. Find answers to common questions and vital information for all types of personal injury cases throughout our site and in our free books.
Authored by personal injury lawyer Gary Burger, our law firm has published a number of books to help plaintiffs in their injury cases. Read the book that discusses the questions you must ask in the process of hiring a lawyer for your claim, download it below, or view all of our books available to you for free.
Workers' Compensation in Missouri
When you are hurt on the job, collect the workers' compensation benefits you need with guidance from our accomplished workers' compensation attorneys in St. Louis.
What You Need To Do
When you need to choose a law firm in St. Peters, MO for your personal injury needs, you must make sure you collect the right information and make a careful decision based on an accurate understanding of each firm you are considering. If you have never had to choose a law firm in St. Peters, MO before, you should take advantage of the information available to you and do not waste any time. The sooner you hire a law firm, the sooner they will take over your case and fight to get you the compensation you deserve. To choose a law firm in St. Peters, MO, be sure to conduct research, request a case review and ask questions. The information you glean from these three actions choose a law firm in St. Peters, MO that is a good fit for you.
- Research. With the Internet at your fingertips, you have an endless spring of information to tap into. Do your homework on the St. Peters, MO law firm you are considering. You can usually find information on the law firm's website and various legal directories about the law firm and its lawyers' qualifications, accolades and credentials, cases they have won, their news and press coverage and more. Another great way to research and understand how the law firm works with its clients is to look into their client testimonials, reviews and referrals from fellow law firms in the St. Peters, MO area. Your research will uncover valuable information about the qualifications and legal educations of the lawyers at the firm, the practice areas of focus for the law firm and the St. Peters, MO legal community's opinion of the law firm. When you need to choose a law firm in St. Peters, MO, all this information is essential.
- Request a free consultation. The St. Peters, MOlaw firm you are speaking with may offer you a free consultation as a prospective client. This free meeting can help you get important information about your case from a legal professional and give you an idea of what working with that firm is like, should you choose to hire that law firm. You should take advantage of this unique opportunity to get a glance into what working with that law firm would be like. Regardless of the St. Peters, MO law firm you end up choosing, participating in an initial consultation before hiring a lawyer will provide you with valuable information about your case such as what legal recourse is available to you, what the claim process will be like and what you can expect as a result. The consultation is also the perfect time to ask the St. Peters, MO law firm to explain all the services they provide you as their client.
- Ask questions. Speak up and ask questions before you commit to or choose a law firm for your case. Your St. Peters, MO law firm should be a team of legal experts who can easily offer you answers to your technical and legal questions about your situation and your case. Make sure the law firm you choose and its professional staff have the legal skill, practical experience and comprehensive knowledge to confidently answer all of your questions. Beyond legal skill, you deserve a dedicated and personally-invested lawyer who is open and honest about their credentials, experience and what they can do to help you. Ask questions about what value they can add to your case, the cases they have worked on that are similar to yours, when and how much they charge and more. When you hire a law firm in St. Peters, MO, you should be able to make an informed choice with clear expectations before you commit. Burger Law's Gary Burger has written a free book with great advice for anybody who needs to choose a law firm in St. Peters, MO, including a list of what questions you must ask before you hire a lawyer. You can read that book here.
Questions You Should Ask
If you or your family need to retain a lawyer for a personal injury case, you might not know how to choose a law firm. The smartest thing you can do is ask questions before you choose a law firm. Here are some important questions to start with:
As a client of your firm, who will be working on my personal injury claim? Will it be a partner, a new associate, or someone outside of the firm?
When you hire Burger Law, your entire case will be handled by one of our skilled personal injury attorneys with many years of experience, such as Gary Burger. Your assigned lawyer and our excellent legal staff will personally handle every single part of your case. If your needs do not fall under our practice areas, we will gladly send you to a St. Peters, MO lawyer or law firm that we personally trust to take your particular case.
Has my lawyer represented and won similar cases?
At Burger Law, we routinely handle personal injury cases. We are not just familiar with them; we know what it takes to win these cases. Personal injury is our singular focus. We are not like other firms that do a little bit of everything, from traffic to workers' compensation to divorce. We have committed our entire firm to car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, and other personal injury claims. Together, our lawyers have more than 50 years of professional experience and will fight fearlessly to get you a complete recovery.
Does the law firm have the resources available to handle my case?
Burger Law will never ask a client to pay us until we win your case; we finance the case ourselves. We never take a case unless we are willing to invest in it. When you become our client, know that we have the means and will put all the necessary resources into winning your suit. We also have an expansive network of various experts all over the United States who are willing to assist us in providing expert testimony that can be used to make your entire personal injury cases. We always go the extra mile to win your case.
Is the law firm all talk or do their attorneys really go to court?
Gary and our other lawyers are in court, depositions, trials and hearings routinely. In every advertisement, we are required to say that “the choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on marketing”. We completely agree with that statement. When you choose a law firm in St. Peters, MO, what are you basing your decision on? Are you enticed by a nice billboard or a clever television commercial, or have you made sure that you are choosing an attorney who is truly committed to helping you win your case?
Gary and the attorneys of Burger Law regularly win personal injury cases. We file lawsuits and aggressively pursue the insurance companies and defendants until they have no choice but to pay our clients the complete value of their damages. The lawyers of Burger Law personally handle every part of every personal injury case we represent. Gary Burger, Genavieve Fikes or Michael Sheldon will represent you tenaciously.
Explore some of Burger Law's case specialties below.
- Survival Action Lawyer in Missouri
- Truck Crash Lawyers in Missouri
- Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer in Missouri
In addition to the personal injury legal services we provide at our St. Peters, MO law firm, we support our St. Peters, MO community by making contributions and volunteering to different area charities and initiatives. We are proud to be a part of St. Peters, MO and strive to support our community through our means and unique position within the community.
Factors To Consider
When trying to determine how to choose a law firm in St. Peters, MO that will best meet your needs and be most effective in getting you the outcome you desire in your case, you should pay special attention to particular characteristics in that decision. This significant decision should not be based on one fact alone; rather it should be based on your assessment of many factors of each St. Peters, MO law firm weighed against each other. Collect all the information available to you and look at the whole picture before you make your choice of a law firm. To choose a law firm in St. Peters, MO, consider all of the following factors.
You should make a decision based on:
- Practice areas: does the St. Peters, MO law firm work on many cases like yours?
- Case results: do they have a track record of impressive outcomes in the cases they represent?
- Testimonials: what do actual clients have to say about their experience with the law firm?
- Staff: does the firm have a team of professional and courteous paralegals and support staff who can keep your case organized and keep you in the loop?
- Awards: has the St. Peters, MO law firm earned peer-awarded industry awards and recognition?
- Firm size: how big is the firm? It is one with locations across the country or a one-person practicing on their own? There are pros and cons to small firms and large ones.
- Experience: does the lawyer you would be working with have experience going to trial and litigating difficult cases? Have they been in practice for at least a few years?
- Location: is the firm's office in a location that is convenient for you or would your lawyer be willing to come to you?
- Communication: is the staff available to answer when you contact them? Do they communicate with you often and in a way that is helpful and organized?
How to Chose a Law Firm St. Peters, MO | Hire a Law Firm Now
When you have a personal injury claim in St. Peters, MO, you have only a short amount of time to file a suit and request your damages in court. Any time you or your loved one has been seriously injured or there are disputes about who is at fault, it is essential that you hire an experienced St. Peters, MO personal injury law firm to represent you and fight for a complete recovery. With your entire recovery on the line, it is paramount that you choose a law firm in St. Peters, MO that is capable of and willing to demand that the defendant and their insurance company pay you what they owe. Choose a law firm in St. Peters, MO that has the technical skill to win your case as well as the personal commitment to offer you meaningful support you throughout the process. Our personal injury law firm near St. Peters, MO will work hards until we get you the compensation you deserve. We are committed to standing up against the negligent and their insurance companies and are passionate about improving the lives of individuals and families who have been injured in St. Peters, MO and throughout Missouri and Illinois. We will provide you with the fierce and compassionate representation you deserve from your St. Peters, MO law firm. Speak to one of our experienced personal injury lawyers in St. Peters, MO about your case for free today and we will start working for you. Call us right now at or send us a message here. Our personal injury attorneys are available and ready to take on your case and help you recover the compensation you are owed.