How to Chose a Law Firm Ste. Genevieve, MO
How To Choose a Law Firm Ste. Genevieve, MO. When you believe that you or someone in your family has a personal injury or wrongful death claim, you should look for an attorney right away. Choosing a lawyer and law firm in Ste. Genevieve, MO to represent you in any legal proceeding is a significant decision. Your law firm's skill and dedication to your case can have a huge impact on your future. Out of the countless law firms to choose from in Ste. Genevieve, MO, how do you know if you are making the right decision? If you or someone you know has been injured by another person's negligence and you need to find a knowledgeable and accomplished personal injury law firm in Ste. Genevieve, MO to represent you, reach out to Burger Law immediately. Burger Law is a leading personal injury law firm near Ste. Genevieve, MO. Our accomplished attorneys have received a variety of peer-reviewed awards and have more than 70 years of combined experience litigating and, when necessary, trying cases. The lawyers and incredible legal staff of our personal injury law firm serving Ste. Genevieve, MO have made it possible for people affected by injuries in Missouri and Illinois collect over $170 million for their damages. We fight to secure your rightful complete compensation. We do not give up and accept the first offer. We continue to work hard for you, carefully negotiating the highest settlement and even working to reduce or eliminate your medical liens so you can hold onto the compensation you deserve. When you choose Burger Law as your personal injury law firm, we will start fighting for you immediately. Call us now at or send us a message. Our experienced personal injury lawyers near Ste. Genevieve, MO will discuss your case with you for free.
As a leading Missouri and Illinois law firm, Burger Law proudly serves Ste. Genevieve, MO. We are dedicated to providing thoughtful legal representation to you throughout your entire claim process. We handle every detail of your case and keep you aware of your options available to you and any news about your case. Our Ste. Genevieve, MO law firm's skilled lawyers and attentive legal staff fearlessly defend your rights until you see the best possible outcome. Throughout your case, we offer steadfast support and carefully weighed guidance to protect you from the stress and anxiety that can come from filing a personal injury claim. We are here for you and will begin fighting for you immediately. We know this is an unfamiliar process, and have cultivate an arsenal of free resources including our very own Youtube channel, Lawyer V. Lawyer podcast, free books written by attorney Gary Burger and many other free resources. Gain insight into your options in your personal injury case and choose the right law firm for you today.
Choosing a Personal Injury Law Firm in Ste. Genevieve, MO
Hiring a law firm is an important part of any legal process. When you have a personal injury claim, you are likely unfamiliar with the civil suit process and have many questions, not the least of which is how to choose a law firm in Ste. Genevieve, MO to represent you. You need and deserve to choose a law firm near Ste. Genevieve, MO that will not only provide adequate legal representation and counsel in Missouri or Illinois courts, but is also able to give you thoughtful, heartfelt support throughout the process and will continue to do whatever it takes to get you complete compensation for your damages.
We recognize that choosing a law firm in Ste. Genevieve, MO is a major decision and one that should not be a a rash one. You have innumerable personal injury law firms to choose from in Ste. Genevieve, MO. As one of those firms, we are dedicated to helping all Ste. Genevieve, MO residents and people throughout Missouri and Illinois who have been negatively affected by injuries caused by negligence—not just our clients who choose to hire us as their law firm—find great legal help and vital information regarding the claims process. We want you to choose a law firm near Ste. Genevieve, MO that is best for your personal needs. That is why we have put together resources guiding personal injury claimaints on everything from hiring a lawyer to filing a claim to accepting a settlement. If you have a personal injury claim, begin your case by choosing a law firm near Ste. Genevieve, MO that is right for you.
Still Have Questions? Download A Free Book Today
Gary Burger and the lawyers of Burger Law have made it a priority to give the public the resources and information they need to make decisions in their personal injury cases. Get answers to common questions and valuable information for all types of personal injury cases throughout our site and in our free books.
Written by our Principle Founder injury lawyer Gary Burger, Burger Law has published a number of books to help you in your injury claim. Read the book that discusses the questions you must ask when you are looking to hire a lawyer for your claim, download it below, or see all of our books available for free download.
Workers' Compensation in Missouri
When you are hurt on the job, collect the workers' compensation benefits you need with guidance from our accomplished workers' compensation attorneys in St. Louis.
What You Need To Do
When you need to choose a law firm in Ste. Genevieve, MO for your personal injury needs, there are a few things you need to do in order to get the right information and make a careful decision based on a complete picture of each firm you are thinking of hiring. If you are unfamiliar with how to choose a law firm inSte. Genevieve, MO for your legal needs, you should take advantage of the information available to you and act quickly. The sooner you hire a law firm, the sooner they will take over your case and fight to get you the compensation you deserve. When you need to choose a law firm in Ste. Genevieve, MO, be sure to research, request a case review and ask questions. The information you glean from these three actions choose a law firm in Ste. Genevieve, MO that is best for you.
- Research. With access to the Internet, you have a wealth of information at your disposal. Do your homework on the Ste. Genevieve, MO law firm you are considering. On the law firm's website and various legal directories, you can often find information about the law firm and its lawyers' qualifications, distinctions and credentials, case results they have obtained, their news and press coverage and more. Another great way to research and understand how the law firm works with its clients is to look into their client testimonials, reviews and referrals from fellow law firms in the Ste. Genevieve, MO area. Your research will uncover valuable information about the lawyers' education and qualifications, the practice areas of focus for the law firm and the Ste. Genevieve, MO legal community's opinion of the law firm. This information is invaluable when you need to choose a law firm in Ste. Genevieve, MO.
- Request a free consultation. The Ste. Genevieve, MOlaw firm you are speaking with may offer you a free consultation as a prospective client. This free meeting can help you get important information about your case from a legal professional and give you an idea of what working with that firm is like, should you choose to hire that law firm. Do not pass up this excellent opportunity to get to know the people in the law firm that would be handling your case. Regardless of the Ste. Genevieve, MO law firm you choose in the end, taking advantage of an initial consultation before hiring a lawyer will give you valuable information regardingyour legal situation such as whether you have a valid claim, what to expect from the suit process and what outcomes may be likely. In addition, the consultation is your chance to ask the Ste. Genevieve, MO law firm to explain all the services they provide you as their client.
- Ask questions. It is so important to ask questions before you commit to or decide to choose a law firm for your case. Your Ste. Genevieve, MO law firm should be a team of legal experts who can easily answer your upfront legal questions about your situation and your case. Ask questions that confirm whether the law firm you choose and its team have the legal skill, practical experience and comprehensive knowledge to easily answer your legal questions. In addition, an attentive and personally committed lawyer, which you deserve, should also be able to honestly answer your questions about their qualifications and how they can help you. Ask questions about the value the firm brings to your case, what experience they have had with cases similar to yours, when and how much they charge and more. Just as with any other purchase, you deserve to make an informed decision and understand what you are getting when you hire a law firm in Ste. Genevieve, MO. Attorney Gary Burger has written a free book with great guidance for anybody who needs to choose a law firm in Ste. Genevieve, MO, including a list of what questions you need to ask before you hire a lawyer. Get access to that book here.
Questions You Should Ask
If you or your family need to retain a lawyer for a personal injury case, you may not know how to choose a law firm. One of the best things you can do is ask questions before you choose a law firm. Here are some important questions to start with:
As a client of your firm, who will be working on my personal injury claim? Will it be a partner, a new associate, or someone outside of the firm?
When you choose Burger Law, your entire case will be handled by one of our skilled personal injury attorneys with many years of experience, such as Gary Burger. Your assigned lawyer and our excellent legal staff will be responsible for your case and every individual action it requires. If your needs do not fall under our practice areas, we will proudly recommend to you a Ste. Genevieve, MO lawyer or law firm that we personally trust to take your particular case.
Has my lawyer represented and won similar cases?
At Burger Law, we routinely handle personal injury cases. We are not just familiar with them; we know what it takes to win these cases. In fact, personal injury is all we do. There are some firms that do not have one focus and instead do everything from traffic to workers' compensation to family law. We have committed our entire firm to car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, and other personal injury claims. Together, our lawyers have more than half a century of professional experience and will work hard to maximize your recovery.
Does the law firm have the resources to fight for my case?
Burger Law will never ask a client to pay us until we win your case; we finance the case ourselves. We will not take a case we are uncomfortable financing. If we do represent you and your family, we have the means and will use all the resources needed to win. We also have an expansive network of experts across the country who are willing to assist us in providing expert testimony which is often crucial in winning personal injury cases. We will go the extra mile to win your case.
Is the law firm all talk or do they really know how to win a case?
Gary and our other lawyers are in court, depositions, trials and hearings often. We are legally required to warn that “the choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on marketing”. We completely agree with that statement. When you choose a law firm in Ste. Genevieve, MO, what are you basing your decision on? Are you enticed by a expensive billboard or a persuasive social media ad, or have you made sure that you are choosing an attorney who will actually handle your case personally and be in court for you?
Gary and the attorneys of Burger Law frequently win personal injury suits. We file lawsuits and aggressively pursue the insurance companies and defendants until they have no choice but to pay our clients what they are owed for their injuries. The lawyers of Burger Law personally handle every part of every personal injury case we represent. Gary Burger, Genavieve Fikes or Michael Sheldon will represent you tenaciously.
Explore some of Burger Law's case specialties below.
- Survival Action Lawyer in Missouri
- Truck Crash Lawyers in Missouri
- Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer in Missouri
As a Ste. Genevieve, MO law firm, in addition to representing the injured in personal injury claims, we also get involved in our Ste. Genevieve, MO community by donating our time and resources to different area charities and initiatives. We take pride in Ste. Genevieve, MO and are committed to do our part to help our community.
Characteristics You Should Consider
When trying to determine how to choose a law firm in Ste. Genevieve, MO that will best meet your needs and be most effective in getting you the outcome you desire in your case, you should be aware of certain factors that could influence that decision. This crucial decision should not be made based on an individual factor; rather you should consider and weigh all the pros and cons of each Ste. Genevieve, MO law firm. Consider all the facts and characteristics before you make your choice of a law firm. To choose a law firm in Ste. Genevieve, MO, weigh all of the following factors.
You should make a decision based on:
- Practice areas: does the Ste. Genevieve, MO law firm have experience working on cases like yours?
- Case results: do they have a history of excellent outcomes in the cases they represent?
- Testimonials: what do actual clients have to say about their experience with the law firm?
- Staff: is there a staff of professional and courteous paralegals and other staff who will help organize your case and keep you informed?
- Awards: has the Ste. Genevieve, MO law firm earned peer-awarded industry awards and accolades?
- Firm size: is it a large firm with multiple locations throughout the country or a one-person practicing on their own? There are benefits and drawbacks to both small and large firms.
- Experience: does the lawyer you would be working with have experience going to trial and litigating difficult cases? Have they been practicing professionally for several years?
- Location: is the firm's office in a location that is convenient for you or would your lawyer be willing to come to you?
- Communication: is the staff prompt in their communication with you? Do they communicate with you often and in a way that is helpful and organized?
How to Chose a Law Firm Ste. Genevieve, MO | Hire a Law Firm Now
After youhave been injured in Ste. Genevieve, MO and have a personal injury case, you have limited time to make your claim and pursue compensation in court. In any case where there is a serious injury or there are disputes about who is liable, it is essential that you hire an experienced Ste. Genevieve, MO personal injury law firm to represent you and help you get the compensation you deserve. With your future in the balance, it is important that you choose a law firm in Ste. Genevieve, MO that can and will demand full compensation for you and your family. Choose a law firm in Ste. Genevieve, MO that has the technical ability to win your case as well as the personal commitment to support you throughout your entire case. The Burger Law personal injury law firm near Ste. Genevieve, MO will work hards until we get you the compensation you deserve. We have taken up a mission to stand up against the negligent and their insurance companies and are passionate about improving the lives of individuals and families who have been injured in Ste. Genevieve, MO and throughout Missouri and Illinois. We will provide you with the fierce and compassionate representation you deserve from your Ste. Genevieve, MO law firm. Speak to one of our experienced personal injury lawyers in Ste. Genevieve, MO about your case today and we will start fighting for you. Call us now at or fill out a form here. Our personal injury attorneys are available and ready to take on your case and help you recover the compensation you are owed.