How to Chose a Law Firm Sturgeon, MO
How To Choose a Law Firm Sturgeon, MO. If you or someone you love has been injured in a personal injury or wrongful death case, you need to hire an attorney right away. Choosing a lawyer and law firm in Sturgeon, MO to represent you in any legal proceeding is an important decision. Your law firm's skill and dedication to your case can have a huge impact on your future. Out of the countless law firms to choose from in Sturgeon, MO, how do you know the right decision to make? If you have a personal injury claim and need a skilled, experienced personal injury lawyer with a reputable law firm in Sturgeon, MO to represent you, speak to Burger Law immediately. Our personal injury law firm near Sturgeon, MO is a leader in personal injury law. Our distinguished attorneys have earned a variety of industry-recognized awards and hold more than 70 years of combined experience litigating and, when necessary, trying cases. Our talented lawyers and amazing staff of our personal injury law firm serving Sturgeon, MO have assisted the injured in Missouri and Illinois collect more than $170 million for their damages. We demand to secure your rightful complete compensation. We do not give up and accept the first offer. We continue to work hard for you, carefully negotiating the highest settlement and even working to reduce or eliminate your medical liens so you can keep the compensation you deserve. When you choose Burger Law as your personal injury law firm, we will start fighting for you immediately. Call us now at or reach us online. Our skilled Sturgeon, MO personal injury lawyers will speak with you about your case for free.
Burger Law is a Missouri and Illinois law firm serving Sturgeon, MO. As our client, we offer you thoughtful legal representation to you throughout your entire claim process. As your law firm, we handle every aspect of your case and keep you informed of the exact status of your case and your options as they arise. Our Sturgeon, MO law firm's experienced lawyers and knowledgeable legal staff are here to fight relentlessly until we secure the case outcome you desire and provide steadfast support and carefully weighed guidance during the stress and uncertainty that can come from filing a personal injury claim. We start fighting for you immediately. To answer any questions you have and to better understand the claims process offer a vast library of accessible resources such as our very own Youtube channel, Lawyer V. Lawyer podcast, free books written by attorney Gary Burger and many other free resources. Learn about your options in your personal injury case and select the right law firm for you today.
Choosing a Personal Injury Law Firm in Sturgeon, MO
Hiring a law firm is an important part of any legal process. When you have a personal injury claim, it is likely that you have many questions, not the least of which is how to choose a law firm in Sturgeon, MO to represent you. You need and deserve to choose a law firm near Sturgeon, MO that will not only provide adequate legal representation and counsel in Missouri or Illinois courts, but is also able to give you thoughtful, heartfelt guidance throughout the process and is willing to do whatever it takes to get you a complete recovery.
We recognize that choosing a law firm in Sturgeon, MO is a difficult decision and cannot be a a rash one. You have innumerable personal injury law firms to choose from in Sturgeon, MO. As one of those firms, we are dedicated to helping all Sturgeon, MO residents and people throughout Missouri and Illinois who have been negatively affected by injuries caused by negligence—not only those who choose to hire us as their law firm—find great legal help and vital information about the claims process. We want you to choose a law firm near Sturgeon, MO that is best for your personal needs. That is why we offer resources advising people with personal injury claims on the process from hiring a lawyer to making a claim to accepting a settlement. Begin your personal injury claim by choosing a law firm near Sturgeon, MO that is right for you.
Have More Questions? Get A Free Book Today
Gary Burger and the Burger Law firm have made it a priority to provide resources to the public to help individuals in their personal injury cases. Get answers to many common questions and valuable information for all types of personal injury cases throughout our site and in our free books.
Authored by our Principle Founder injury lawyer Gary Burger, Burger Law has published a number of books to help plaintiffs in their injury cases. View the book that covers all the questions you need to ask when you are looking to hire a lawyer for your claim, download it below, or view all of our books available to you for free.
Workers' Compensation in Missouri
When you are hurt on the job, collect the workers' compensation benefits you need with guidance from our accomplished workers' compensation attorneys in St. Louis.
Actions You Should Take
When you need to choose a law firm in Sturgeon, MO for your personal injury needs, there are a few things you need to do in order to collect the right information and make a careful decision based on an accurate picture of each firm you are thinking of hiring. If you have never had to choose a law firm in Sturgeon, MO before, you should take advantage of the information available to you and act quickly. You have a limited time to make your claim, and the sooner you hire a law firm, the sooner they will take over your case and fight to get you the compensation you deserve. To choose a law firm in Sturgeon, MO, you should conduct research, request a consultation and ask questions. Doing these things will give you the information you need to choose a law firm in Sturgeon, MO that is best for you.
- Research. With access to the Internet, you have a wealth of information at your disposal. Do your homework on the Sturgeon, MO law firm you are considering. On the law firm's website and various legal directories, you can often find information about the law firm and its lawyers' qualifications, honors and credentials, cases they have won, their news and press coverage and more. Another great way to research and understand how the law firm works with its clients is to look into their client testimonials, reviews and referrals from other Sturgeon, MO area law firms. Your research will uncover valuable information about the qualifications and legal educations of the lawyers at the firm, the practice areas of focus for the law firm and the law firm's reputation in the Sturgeon, MO legal community. This information is invaluable when you need to choose a law firm in Sturgeon, MO.
- Request a free consultation. The Sturgeon, MOlaw firm you are speaking with may have the option of a free initial consultation or case review to allow you to better understand your legal situation and to get an idea of what working with that firm is like, in the event that you choose to hire that law firm. You should take advantage of this unique opportunity to get a glance into what working with that law firm would be like. Irrespective of the Sturgeon, MO law firm you choose in the end, taking advantage of a consultation up front before hiring a lawyer will give you valuable information about your case such as what legal recourse is available to you, what the claim process will be like and what outcomes may be likely. In addition, the consultation is your chance to ask the Sturgeon, MO law firm to explain all the services they provide you as their client.
- Ask questions. This is not the time to stay quiet. You must ask questions before you commit to or decide to choose a law firm for your case. Your Sturgeon, MO law firm should be a team of legal experts who can easily answer your upfront legal questions about your situation and your case. Ask questions that confirm whether the law firm you choose and its team have the technical knowledge and practical experience to easily answer all of your questions. Beyond legal skill, you deserve a dedicated and personally-invested lawyer who is able to honestly answer your questions about their qualifications and how they will help you win your case. Ask questions about the value the firm brings to your case, what experience they have had with cases similar to yours, what fees they charge and more. When you hire a law firm in Sturgeon, MO, you should be able to make an informed choice with clear expectations before you commit. Attorney Gary Burger written and published a free book with vital advice for anybody who needs to choose a law firm in Sturgeon, MO, including a list of the major questions you should ask before you hire a lawyer. You can find that book here.
Questions You Should Ask
If you or your family need to retain a lawyer for a personal injury case, you might not know how to choose a law firm. The biggest favor you can do yourself is to ask questions before you choose a law firm. Start out by asking these important questions:
As a client of your firm, who will be working on my personal injury claim? Will it be a partner, a new associate, or someone outside of the firm?
When you choose Burger Law, your entire case will be handled by one of our skilled personal injury attorneys with many years of experience, such as Gary Burger. Your designated lawyer and our knowledgeable staff will personally handle all aspects of your case. If your case is one we do not typically handle, we will proudly refer you to a Sturgeon, MO lawyer or law firm that we personally trust to take your particular case.
Has my lawyer worked on cases like mine before?
At Burger Law, we are extensively experienced in all personal injury cases. We are not just familiar with them; we habitually win these cases. Personal injury is our singular focus. We are not like other firms that do a little bit of everything, from criminal defense to workers' compensation to divorce. We have committed our entire firm to car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, and other personal injury claims. Together, our lawyers have more than half a century of combined experience and will work hard to maximize your recovery.
Does the law firm have the means to fight for my case?
We always finance our own cases and never ask for money upfront. We will not take a case we are uncomfortable financing. When you become our client, know that we have the means and will use all the resources needed to win. We even have an expansive network of various experts all over the country who are able to help us by providing expert testimony that can be used to make your entire personal injury cases. We will go the extra mile to win your case.
Is the law firm all marketing or do they really have experience?
All the lawyers of Burger Law in court, depositions, trials and hearings often. We are required to state that “the choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on marketing”. We believe this completely. When you choose a law firm in Sturgeon, MO, what are you basing your decision on? Are you falling for a expensive billboard or a persuasive social media ad, or do you want an attorney who will actually handle your case personally and be in court for you?
Gary and the attorneys of Burger Law win personal injury cases all the time, including the tough ones. We file claims and aggressively pursue the insurance companies and defendants until they have no choice but to pay our clients the complete value of their damages. We handle personal injury cases ourselves. Gary Burger, Genavieve Fikes or Michael Sheldon will represent you fearlessly.
Explore some of Burger Law's case specialties below.
In addition to the personal injury legal services we provide at our Sturgeon, MO law firm, we support our Sturgeon, MO community by volunteering our time and resources to different area charities and initiatives. We are proud to be a part of Sturgeon, MO and are committed to always better our community.
Factors To Consider
When trying to determine how to choose a law firm in Sturgeon, MO that will best meet your needs and be most effective in getting you the outcome you desire in your case, you should be aware of certain factors that could influence that decision. This consequential decision should not be based on a single characteristic; rather it should be based on your assessment of many factors of each Sturgeon, MO law firm weighed against each other. Consider all the facts and characteristics before you choose a law firm. When you do choose a law firm in Sturgeon, MO, consider all of the following factors.
You should act based on:
- Practice areas: does the Sturgeon, MO law firm have experience working on cases like yours?
- Case results: do they have a history of amazing outcomes in the cases they represent?
- Testimonials: what do other clients have to say about their experience with the law firm?
- Office staff: is there a staff of capable and courteous paralegals and other staff who can keep your case organized and keep you informed?
- Awards: has the Sturgeon, MO law firm been recognized as a leader by their peers through industry awards and recognition?
- Size of the firm: how big is the firm? It is one with multiple locations across the country or a one-person practicing on their own? There are pros and cons to both small and large firms.
- Experience: does the lawyer you would be working with have experience going to trial and litigating difficult cases? Have they been in practice for at least a few years?
- Location: is the firm's office easy for you to get to or would your lawyer be willing to come to you?
- Communication: is the staff available to answer when you contact them? Do they communicate with you often and in a way that is helpful and organized?
How to Chose a Law Firm Sturgeon, MO | Hire a Law Firm Now
After youhave been injured in Sturgeon, MO and have a personal injury case, you have limited time to make a claim and request your damages in court. Any time you or your loved one has been seriously injured or there are disputes about who is at fault, it is essential that you hire an experienced Sturgeon, MO personal injury law firm to represent you and demand the compensation you deserve. With your future on the line, it is essential that you choose a law firm in Sturgeon, MO that is capable of and willing to demand that the defendant and their insurance company pay you what they owe. Choose a law firm in Sturgeon, MO that has the technical skill to secure maximum compensation in your case as well as the personal commitment to support you throughout your entire case. Our personal injury law firm near Sturgeon, MO will fight until we win your case. We are committed to standing up against the negligent and their insurance companies and have dedicated our careers to helping improve the lives of individuals and families who have been affected by injuries in Sturgeon, MO and throughout Missouri and Illinois. We fight for you with the ferocity and dedication you deserve from your Sturgeon, MO law firm. Discuss your case with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers in Sturgeon, MO about your case now and we will start working for you. Call us right now at or fill out a form here. Our personal injury attorneys will fight for you and help you and your family get the recovery you deserve.