How to Chose a Law Firm Swiss, MO
How To Choose a Law Firm Swiss, MO. When you believe that you or someone in your family has a personal injury or wrongful death claim, you need to hire an attorney right away. Your choice of a lawyer and law firm in Swiss, MO to represent you in any legal proceeding is a major decision. A large part of your future depends upon the skill and dedication of the firm you choose. Out of the countless law firms to choose from in Swiss, MO, how do you know the right decision to make? If you have been injured by another person's negligence and you need a skilled, experienced personal injury lawyer with a reputable law firm in Swiss, MO to represent you, reach out to Burger Law right away. Burger Law is a leading personal injury law firm near Swiss, MO. Our skilled attorneys have earned a number of industry-recognized awards and have more than 70 years of combined experience litigating and, when necessary, trying cases. Our talented lawyers and amazing staff of our Swiss, MO personal injury law firm have made it possible for people affected by injuries in Missouri and Illinois recover over $170 million in compensation. We fight to secure your rightful complete compensation. We do not cease our work at the first reasonable settlement offer. We continue to negotiate for the best possible settlement and go so far as to reduce your medical liens as much as possible to allow you to hold onto the compensation you deserve. To choose the Burger Law personal injury law firm and have us begin fighting for you today, contact us now at or reach us online. Our skilled personal injury lawyers near Swiss, MO are available for a free case review.
Burger Law is a Missouri and Illinois law firm serving Swiss, MO. Our promise to you is to offer you thoughtful legal representation from the beginning of your claim until you get the compensation you deserve. As your law firm, we personally handle every aspect of your case and maintain clear and frequent communication with you to keep you apprised of the exact status of your case and your options as they arise. Our Swiss, MO law firm's experienced lawyers and attentive legal staff rigorously fight for you and your family until you see the best possible outcome. Throughout your case, we offer stability and sound advice during the stress and anxiety that can come from filing a personal injury claim. We balance our calming presence with fierce and tenacious litigation of your case. To answer any questions you have and to better understand the claims process have created an arsenal of free resources including our very own Youtube channel, Lawyer V. Lawyer podcast, free books written by attorney Gary Burger and many other free resources. Gain insight into your options in your personal injury case and select the right law firm for you today.
Choosing a Personal Injury Law Firm in Swiss, MO
Hiring a law firm is an important part of any legal process. If you have a personal injury claim, it is likely that you have many questions, not the least of which is how to choose a law firm in Swiss, MO to handle your case. As a personal injury claimant who has been wronged, you deserve to choose a law firm near Swiss, MO that is not only qualified to provide legal representation and counsel in Missouri or Illinois courts, but is also committed to offering support throughout the process and will continue to do whatever it takes to help you get a complete recovery.
We recognize that choosing a law firm in Swiss, MO is a significant decision and should not be made lightly. There are many Swiss, MO personal injury firms, both good and bad, to choose from as your personal injury law firm. Burger Law is dedicated to helping all Swiss, MO residents and people throughout Missouri and Illinois who have been negatively affected by injuries caused by negligence—not only those who choose to hire us as their law firm—access quality legal help and important information about the claims process. We want you to choose a law firm near Swiss, MO that is best for your personal needs. That is why we have made accessible many resources advising people with personal injury claims on everything from hiring a lawyer to making a claim to accepting a settlement. Begin your personal injury claim by choosing a law firm near Swiss, MO that is right for you.
Still Have Questions? Get A Free Book Today
Gary Burger and the Burger Law firm have continue to give the public the resources and information they need to make decisions in their personal injury cases. Find answers to common questions and vital information for your specific type of personal injury case throughout our site and in our free books.
Written by personal injury lawyer Gary Burger, Burger Law has published several books to help you in your injury claim. View the book that covers all the questions you need to ask in the process of hiring a lawyer for your claim, download it below, or see all of our books available for free download.
Workers' Compensation in Missouri
When you are hurt on the job, collect the workers' compensation benefits you need with guidance from our accomplished workers' compensation attorneys in St. Louis.
Actions You Should Take
When you need to choose a law firm in Swiss, MO for your personal injury needs, you must make sure you obtain all pertinent information and make a well-informed decision based on an accurate picture of each firm you are considering. If you have never had to choose a law firm in Swiss, MO before, you should take advantage of the information available to you and act quickly. The sooner you hire a law firm, the sooner they can begin working for you and toward winning your case. When you need to choose a law firm in Swiss, MO, you should do your homework, request a consultation and ask questions. Doing these things will give you the information you need to choose a law firm in Swiss, MO that is best for you.
- Research. With the Internet at your fingertips, you have a wealth of information at your disposal. Do your research on the Swiss, MO law firm you are considering. On the law firm's website and various legal directories, you can often find information about the law firm and its lawyers' qualifications, accolades and credentials, cases they have won, their news and press coverage and more. Another great way to research and understand how the law firm works with its clients is to look into their client testimonials, reviews and referrals from other law firms in the Swiss, MO area. Your research will uncover valuable information about the qualifications and legal educations of the lawyers at the firm, the practice areas of focus for the law firm and the law firm's reputation in the Swiss, MO legal community. When you need to choose a law firm in Swiss, MO, all this information is essential.
- Get a free consultation. The Swiss, MOlaw firm you are speaking with may offer you a free consultation as a prospective client. This free meeting can help you get important information about your case from a legal professional and give you an idea of what working with that firm is like, should you choose to hire that law firm. You should take advantage of this unique opportunity to get a glance into what working with that law firm would be like. Irrespective of the Swiss, MO law firm you ultimately choose, participating in a consultation up front will provide you with valuable information about your legal situation such as what legal recourse is available to you, what to expect from the suit process and what outcomes may be likely. In addition, the consultation is your chance to ask the Swiss, MO law firm everything they will do for you as their client.
- Ask questions. Speak up and ask questions before you commit to or choose a law firm for your case. As legal professionals, your potential Swiss, MO law firm should be able to offer you answers to your technical and legal questions about your situation and your case. Ask questions that confirm whether the law firm you choose and its team have the legal skill, practical experience and comprehensive knowledge to confidently answer all of your questions. In addition, an attentive and personally committed lawyer, which you deserve, should also be willing to freely and honestly answer any questions you have about their credentials, experience and how they will help you win your case. Ask lawyers what value they can add to your case, the cases they have worked on that are similar to yours, what fees they charge and more. You deserve to know what you are getting when you hire a law firm in Swiss, MO to represent you. Attorney Gary Burger has written a free book with very helpful guidance for anybody who needs to choose a law firm in Swiss, MO, including a list of the major questions you should ask before you hire a lawyer. You can read that book here.
Questions You Should Ask
When you or your family find yourselves need a personal injury lawyer for the first time, you might not know how to choose a law firm. One of the best things you can do is ask questions before you choose a law firm. Start out by asking these important questions:
When I hire you, who will handle my personal injury claim—a firm partner, an inexperienced or junior-level lawyer, or someone else?
When you hire Burger Law, Gary Burger or one of our trusted, experienced Swiss, MO personal injury attorneys will handle your entire case. Your assigned lawyer and our team of paralegals will be responsible for every single part of your case. If your needs do not fall under our practice areas, we will proudly send you to a Swiss, MO lawyer or law firm that we are confident will provide the best legal representation for your particular case.
Has my lawyer had experience in these cases?
At Burger Law, we routinely handle personal injury cases. More importantly, we habitually win these cases. Personal injury is our area of expertise. There are some firms that do not have one focus and instead do everything from traffic to workers' compensation to family law. We have committed our entire firm to car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, and other personal injury claims. We have over 50 years of professional experience and will work hard to maximize your recovery.
Does the law firm have the resources available to handle my case?
At Burger Law we finance our own cases and never ask our clients for money to pursue their cases. If we are unwilling to put our money into the case, we will not handle it. When you become our client, know that we have the means and will put all the necessary resources into winning your suit. We even have an extensive roladex of various experts across the country who will help us by providing expert testimony that is frequently necessary to win personal injury cases. We will go the extra mile to win your case.
Is the law firm all talk or do they really have experience?
Gary and our other lawyers are in court, depositions, trials and hearings routinely. In every advertisement, we are legally obligated to warn that “the choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on marketing”. We completely agree with that statement. When you choose a law firm in Swiss, MO, what are you basing your decision on? Are you falling for a expensive billboard or a persuasive social media ad, or will you do your homework to find an attorney who is truly committed to helping you win your case?
Gary and the attorneys of Burger Law frequently win personal injury suits. We file lawsuits and demand that the insurance companies and negligent clients are held accountable and forced to pay our clients what they are owed for their injuries. We handle personal injury cases ourselves. Gary Burger, Genavieve Fikes or Michael Sheldon will represent you fearlessly.
Explore some of Burger Law's case specialties below.
In addition to the personal injury legal services we provide at our Swiss, MO law firm, we like to support our Swiss, MO community by volunteering our time and resources to a variety of charities and initiatives. We are proud to be a part of Swiss, MO and strive to always better our community.
Factors To Think About
When you are in a position where you to know how to choose a law firm in Swiss, MO that is best for you to work with and can provide the legal representation you are looking for, you should pay special attention to particular characteristics in that decision. This crucial decision should not be made based on one fact alone. Instead, you should consider and weigh all the pros and cons of each Swiss, MO law firm. Collect all the information available to you and look at the whole picture before you choose a law firm. When you do choose a law firm in Swiss, MO, pay attention to all of the following factors.
You should act based on:
- Practice areas: does the Swiss, MO law firm have experience working on cases like yours?
- Case results: do they have a track record of excellent success in the cases they represent?
- Testimonials: what do previous clients have to say about their experience with the law firm?
- Office staff: does the firm have a team of capable and courteous paralegals and support staff who will help organize your case and keep you informed?
- Awards: has the Swiss, MO law firm earned peer-awarded industry awards and recognition?
- Size of the firm: is it a large firm with locations across the country or a single-person practicing on their own? There are benefits and drawbacks to both small and large firms.
- Experience: has the lawyer been to trial, have they litigated a variety of complicated cases, and have they been in practice for at least a few years?
- Location: is the firm's office easy to access or would your lawyer be willing to come to you?
- Communication: is the staff prompt in their communication with you? Do they communicate with you often and in a way that is helpful and organized?
How to Chose a Law Firm Swiss, MO | Hire a Law Firm Now
After youhave been injured in Swiss, MO and have a personal injury case, you have limited time to file your claim and request your financial recovery in court. Any time you or your loved one has been seriously injured or there is disagreement about who is at fault, you absolutely must hire an experienced Swiss, MO personal injury law firm to represent you and help you get a complete recovery. With your entire recovery on the line, it is essential that you choose a law firm in Swiss, MO that can and will demand full compensation for you and your family. Choose a law firm in Swiss, MO that has the technical ability to secure maximum compensation in your case as well as the personal commitment to support you throughout your entire case. Our personal injury law firm near Swiss, MO will fight until we get you the compensation you deserve. We have taken up a mission to stand up against the negligent and their insurance companies and are passionate about improving the lives of individuals and families who have been injured in Swiss, MO and throughout Missouri and Illinois. We fight for you with the ferocity and dedication you deserve from your Swiss, MO law firm. Discuss your case with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers in Swiss, MO about your case for free today and we will start working for you. Call us immediately at or fill out a form here. Our personal injury attorneys are available and ready to take on your case and help you and your family get the recovery you deserve.