How to Chose a Law Firm Troy, IL
How To Choose a Law Firm Troy, IL. When you believe that you or someone in your family has a personal injury or wrongful death claim, you need to hire an attorney right away. Choosing a lawyer and law firm in Troy, IL to take on any legal case you face is a major decision. Your future, in large part, rests in their hands and depends on their skills and commitment to your case. Out of the countless law firms to choose from in Troy, IL, how do you know which one to choose? If you have been injured by another person's negligence and you need a skilled, experienced personal injury lawyer with a reputable law firm in Troy, IL to represent you, speak to Burger Law right now. Our personal injury law firm near Troy, IL is a leader in personal injury law. Our distinguished attorneys have received a variety of legal practice awards and have more than 70 years of combined litigation and trial experience. Our talented lawyers and amazing staff of our personal injury law firm serving Troy, IL have made it possible for people affected by injuries in Missouri and Illinois recover over $170 million to make them whole again. We argue rigorously to make sure you get complete compensation. We do not cease our work at the first reasonable settlement offer. We continue to work hard for you, carefully negotiating the highest settlement and even working to reduce or eliminate your medical liens so you can hold onto the compensation you deserve. To choose the Burger Law personal injury law firm and have us begin fighting for you today, contact us now at or fill out this form. Our talented personal injury lawyers near Troy, IL will discuss your case with you for free.
Burger Law is a Missouri and Illinois law firm serving Troy, IL. Our promise to you is to offer you thoughtful legal representation from the beginning of your claim until you get the compensation you deserve. As your law firm, we personally handle every detail of your case and communicate with you often you aware of all matters related to your case. Our Troy, IL law firm's accomplished lawyers and attentive legal staff are here to fight relentlessly until you see the best possible outcome. Throughout your case, we offer stability and carefully weighed guidance during the stress and anxiety that can come from filing a personal injury claim. We start fighting for you immediately. We know this is an unfamiliar process, and offer a vast library of free resources including our very own Youtube channel, Lawyer V. Lawyer podcast, free books written by attorney Gary Burger and many other free resources. Understand your options in your personal injury case and choose the law firm that is right for you today.
Choosing a Personal Injury Law Firm in Troy, IL
Hiring a law firm is an important part of any legal process. If you have a personal injury claim, it is typical to face many questions, not the least of which is how to choose a law firm in Troy, IL to represent you. You need and deserve to choose a law firm near Troy, IL that will not only provide adequate legal representation and counsel in Missouri or Illinois courts, but is also able to give you thoughtful, heartfelt support throughout the process and will continue to do whatever it takes to help you get a complete recovery.
We respect that choosing a law firm in Troy, IL is a difficult decision and cannot be made hastily. You have your choice of countless Troy, IL personal injury firms to choose from. As one of those firms, we are dedicated to helping all individuals and families affected by negligence-related injuries in Troy, IL, and throughout Missouri and Illinois—not only those who choose to hire us as their law firm—access quality legal help and valuable information about the claims process. We want you to choose a law firm near Troy, IL that is best for your personal needs. That is why we offer resources directiong people with personal injury claims on everything from choosing a lawyer to making a claim to accepting a settlement. Begin your personal injury claim by choosing a law firm near Troy, IL that is right for you.
Still Have Questions? Get A Free Book Today
Gary Burger and the lawyers of Burger Law have worked hard to give the public the resources and information they need to make decisions in their personal injury cases. Find answers to many common questions and vital information for your specific type of personal injury case throughout our site and in our free books.
Authored by our Principle Founder injury lawyer Gary Burger, Burger Law has published several books to help plaintiffs in their injury cases. See the book that discusses the questions you must ask when you are looking to hire a lawyer for your claim, download it below, or see all of our books available for free download.
Workers' Compensation in Missouri
When you are hurt on the job, collect the workers' compensation benefits you need with guidance from our accomplished workers' compensation attorneys in St. Louis.
What You Need To Do
When you need to choose a law firm in Troy, IL for your personal injury needs, there are a few things you need to do in order to collect the right information and weigh your decision based on an accurate picture of each firm you are thinking of hiring. If you are unfamiliar with how to choose a law firm inTroy, IL for your legal needs, you should take advantage of the information available to you and do not waste any time. The sooner you hire a law firm, the sooner they will take over your case and fight to get you the compensation you deserve. When you need to choose a law firm in Troy, IL, be sure to research, request a case review and ask questions. Being informed will help you choose a law firm in Troy, IL that is best for you.
- Research. With the Internet at your fingertips, you have a wealth of information at your disposal. Research the Troy, IL law firm you are considering. You can usually find information on the law firm's website and various legal directories about the law firm and its lawyers' qualifications, awards and credentials, case results they have obtained, their news and press coverage and more. Another great way to research and understand how the law firm works with its clients is to look into their client testimonials, reviews and referrals from other law firms in the Troy, IL area. Your research will uncover valuable information about the lawyers' education and qualifications, the types of cases the law firm takes and the Troy, IL legal community's opinion of the law firm. This information is invaluable when you need to choose a law firm in Troy, IL.
- Get a free consultation. The Troy, ILlaw firm you are speaking with may offer you a free initial consultation or case review to allow you to better understand your legal situation and to get some insight into working with that firm, should you choose to hire that law firm. This is an excellent opportunity to get a peak into how the law firm works before you hire them. Irrespective of the Troy, IL law firm you choose in the end, making use of a consultation up front will give you valuable information about your legal situation such as whether you have a valid claim, what the claim process will be like and what you can expect as a result. In addition, the consultation is your chance to ask the Troy, IL law firm to explain all the services they provide you as their client.
- Ask questions. It is so important to ask questions before you hire or decide to choose a law firm for your case. As legal professionals, your potential Troy, IL law firm should be able to offer you answers to your technical and legal questions about your situation and your case. Make sure the law firm you choose and its professional staff have the legal skill, practical experience and comprehensive knowledge to easily answer your legal questions. In addition, an attentive and personally committed lawyer, which you deserve, should also be willing to freely and honestly answer any questions you have about their credentials, experience and how they will help you win your case. Ask questions about what value they can add to your case, the cases they have worked on that are similar to yours, what fees they charge and more. You deserve to know what you are getting when you hire a law firm in Troy, IL to represent you. Attorney Gary Burger offers a free book with great guidance for anybody who needs to choose a law firm in Troy, IL, including a list of the major questions you should always ask before you hire a lawyer. Get access to that book here.
Questions You Should Ask
When you or your family find yourselves need a personal injury lawyer for the first time, you may not know how to choose a law firm. The smartest thing you can do is ask questions before you choose a law firm. Here are some important questions to start with:
As a client of your firm, who will be working on my personal injury claim? Will it be a partner, a new associate, or someone outside of the firm?
When you choose Burger Law, Gary Burger or one of our trusted, experienced Troy, IL personal injury attorneys will handle your entire case. Your personal lawyer and our knowledgeable staff will be responsible for all aspects of your case. If you have a case outside of our practice areas, we will proudly recommend to you a Troy, IL lawyer or law firm that we are confident will provide the best legal representation for your particular case.
Has my lawyer worked on cases like mine before?
At Burger Law, we routinely handle personal injury cases. We are not just familiar with them; we know how to win these cases. Personal injury is our singular focus. There are some firms that do not have one focus and instead do everything from traffic to workers' compensation to divorce. We dedicate all of our time to car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, and other personal injury claims. Together, our lawyers have more than half a century of combined experience and will work hard to maximize your recovery.
Does the law firm have the resources to pursue my case?
We always finance our own cases and never ask for money upfront. If we are unwilling to put our money into the case, we will not handle it. When you become our client, know that we have the means and will put all the necessary resources into winning your suit. We also have an extensive roladex of experts all over the country who are willing to help us in providing expert testimony which is often crucial in winning personal injury cases. We always go above and beyond to win your case.
Is the law firm all talk or do they really have experience?
All the lawyers of Burger Law in court, depositions, trials and hearings routinely. We are required to warn that “the choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on marketing”. We believe this completely. When you choose a law firm in Troy, IL, what are you basing your decision on? Are you attracted by a nice billboard or a memorable social media ad, or have you made sure that you are choosing an attorney who is experienced and committed, willing to show up in court and do what it takes to be there for you?
Gary and the attorneys of Burger Law regularly win personal injury cases. We file claims and demand that the insurance companies and negligent clients are held accountable and forced to pay our clients the complete value of their damages. The team of attorneys of Burger Law handle our personal injury cases ourselves. Gary Burger, Genavieve Fikes or Michael Sheldon will represent you fearlessly.
Explore some of Burger Law's case specialties below.
- Survival Action Lawyer in Illinois
- Truck Crash Lawyers in Illinois
- Wrongful Death Lawyers in Illinois
- Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer in Illinois
- Car Accident Attorney in Illinois
In addition to the personal injury legal services we provide at our Troy, IL law firm, we like to support our Troy, IL community by making contributions and volunteering to a variety of charities and initiatives. We take pride in Troy, IL and strive to support our community through our means and unique position within the community.
Factors To Think About
When trying to determine how to choose a law firm in Troy, IL that is best for you to work with and can provide the legal representation you are looking for, you should be aware of certain factors that could influence that decision. This significant decision should not be made based on a single characteristic; rather it should be based on your assessment of many factors of each Troy, IL law firm weighed against each other. Collect all the information available to you and look at the whole picture before you make your choice of a law firm. When you do choose a law firm in Troy, IL, think about all of the following facts.
You should act based on:
- Practice areas: does the Troy, IL law firm have experience working on cases like yours?
- Case results: do they have a history of impressive success in the cases they represent?
- Testimonials: what do actual clients have to say about their experience with the law firm?
- Staff: is there a staff of professional and attentive paralegals and support staff who can keep your case organized and keep you informed?
- Awards: has the Troy, IL law firm earned peer-awarded industry awards and recognition?
- Firm size: how big is the firm? It is one with multiple locations across the country or a one-person practicing on their own? There are benefits and drawbacks to small firms and large ones.
- Experience: has the lawyer been to trial, have they litigated a variety of complicated cases, and have they been practicing professionally for several years?
- Location: is the firm's office easy for you to get to or would your lawyer be willing to come to you?
- Communication: is the staff prompt in their communication with you? Are they prompt, polite and organized in their communication with you?
How to Chose a Law Firm Troy, IL | Hire a Law Firm Now
After youhave been injured in Troy, IL and have a personal injury case, you have only a short amount of time to file a claim and request compensation in court. Any time you or your loved one has been seriously injured or there is disagreement about who is liable, it is essential that you hire an experienced Troy, IL personal injury law firm to represent you and demand the compensation you deserve. With your future in the balance, it is paramount that you choose a law firm in Troy, IL that is capable of and willing to demand full compensation for you and your family. Choose a law firm in Troy, IL that has the technical ability to win your case as well as the personal commitment to guide you throughout the process. The Burger Law personal injury law firm near Troy, IL will work hards until we get you a full recovery and hold the negligent party accountable. We have taken up a mission to stand up against the negligent and their insurance companies and are passionate about bettering the lives of individuals and families who have been affected by injuries in Troy, IL and throughout Missouri and Illinois. We fight for you with the ferocity and dedication you deserve from your Troy, IL law firm. Speak to one of our experienced personal injury lawyers in Troy, IL about your case today and we will start working for you. Call us right now at or fill out a form here. Our personal injury attorneys are available and ready to take on your case and help you and your family get the recovery you deserve.