How to Chose a Law Firm Troy, MO
How To Choose a Law Firm Troy, MO. When you believe that you or someone in your family has a personal injury or wrongful death claim, hiring an attorney should be one of your top priorities. Choosing a lawyer and law firm in Troy, MO to take on any legal case you face is an important decision. Your future, in large part, rests in their hands and depends on their skills and commitment to your case. There are many personal injury law firms to choose from in the Troy, MO area, so how do you know which one to choose? If you have a personal injury claim and need a skilled, experienced personal injury lawyer with a reputable law firm in Troy, MO to represent you, reach out to Burger Law right now. Our law firm is a top personal injury firm in Troy, MO. Our accomplished attorneys have received a variety of peer-reviewed awards and together have over 70 years of combined experience litigating and, when necessary, trying cases. Our talented lawyers and amazing staff of our personal injury law firm serving Troy, MO have helped our Missouri and Illinois clients collect more than $170 million to make them whole again. We fight to get you complete compensation. We do not give up and accept the first offer. We continue to negotiate for the best possible settlement and go so far as to reduce your medical liens as much as possible to allow you to hold onto the compensation you deserve. To choose the Burger Law personal injury law firm and have us begin fighting for you today, contact us now at or reach us online. Our talented personal injury lawyers near Troy, MO are available for a free case review.
As a leading Missouri and Illinois law firm, Burger Law proudly serves Troy, MO. We are dedicated to providing thoughtful legal representation from the beginning of your claim until you get the compensation you deserve. We handle every detail of your case and maintain clear and frequent communication with you to keep you informed of all matters related to your case. Our Troy, MO law firm's accomplished lawyers and professional legal staff rigorously fight for you and your family until you see the best possible outcome. Throughout your case, we offer steadfast support and sound advice to protect you from the stress and anxiety of filing a personal injury claim. We are here for you and will begin fighting for you immediately. We know this is an unfamiliar process, and produced a vast library of free resources such as our very own Youtube channel, Lawyer V. Lawyer podcast, free books written by attorney Gary Burger and many other free resources. Understand what to expect in your personal injury case and find the right law firm for you today.
Choosing a Personal Injury Law Firm in Troy, MO
Your legal process begins by hiring a law firm. If you have a personal injury claim, it is typical to face many questions, not the least of which is how to choose a law firm in Troy, MO to represent you. You need and deserve to choose a law firm near Troy, MO that is not only qualified to provide legal representation and counsel in Missouri or Illinois courts, but is also able to give you thoughtful, heartfelt guidance throughout the process and is willing to do whatever it takes to help you get a complete recovery.
We recognize that choosing a law firm in Troy, MO is a difficult decision and one that should not be made hastily. You have your choice of countless Troy, MO personal injury firms to choose from. Burger Law is dedicated to assisting all Troy, MO residents and people throughout Missouri and Illinois who have been negatively affected by injuries caused by negligence—not only our clients who choose to hire us as their law firm—find great legal help and vital information about the claims process. You should choose a law firm near Troy, MO that is right for you and your needs. That is why we offer resources advising people with personal injury claims on the process from choosing a lawyer to making a claim to accepting a settlement. Begin your personal injury claim by choosing a law firm near Troy, MO that is right for you.
Have More Questions? Download A Free Book Today
Gary Burger and the lawyers of Burger Law have continue to give the public the resources and information they need to make decisions in their personal injury cases. Find answers to common questions and valuable information for all types of personal injury cases throughout our site and in our free books.
Authored by personal injury lawyer Gary Burger, our law firm has published several books to help plaintiffs in their injury cases. Read the book that discusses all the questions you need to ask when you are looking to hire a lawyer for your claim, download it below, or see all of our books available for free download.
Workers' Compensation in Missouri
When you are hurt on the job, collect the workers' compensation benefits you need with guidance from our accomplished workers' compensation attorneys in St. Louis.
What You Need To Do
When you need to choose a law firm in Troy, MO for your personal injury needs, there are a few things you need to do in order to collect all pertinent information and make a well-informed decision based on an accurate understanding of each firm you are thinking of hiring. If you have never had to choose a law firm in Troy, MO before, take full advantage of the information available to you and do not waste any time. The sooner you hire a law firm, the sooner they will take over your case and fight to get you the compensation you deserve. When you need to choose a law firm in Troy, MO, be sure to do your homework, request a case review and ask questions. Being informed will help you choose a law firm in Troy, MO that meets your needs.
- Research. With the Internet at your fingertips, you have an endless spring of information to tap into. Do your homework on the Troy, MO law firm you are considering. You can usually find information on the law firm's website and various legal directories about the law firm and its lawyers' qualifications, accolades and credentials, cases they have won, their news and press coverage and more. Another great way to research and understand how the law firm works with its clients is to look into their client testimonials, reviews and referrals from fellow Troy, MO area law firms. Your research will uncover valuable information about the lawyers' education and qualifications, the types of cases the law firm takes and the law firm's reputation in the Troy, MO legal community. When you need to choose a law firm in Troy, MO, all this information is essential.
- Get a free consultation. The Troy, MOlaw firm you are speaking with may have the option of a free consultation as a prospective client. This free meeting can help you get important information about your case from a legal professional and give you some insight into working with that firm, in the event that you choose to hire that law firm. Do not pass up this excellent opportunity to get to know the people in the law firm that would be handling your case. Regardless of the Troy, MO law firm you choose in the end, partaking in a consultation up front will give you valuable information regardingyour case such as what legal recourse is available to you, what the claim process will be like and what outcomes may be likely. In addition, the consultation is your chance to ask the Troy, MO law firm questions about what services they offer you as their client.
- Ask questions. This is not the time to stay quiet. You must ask questions before you hire or choose a law firm for your case. As legal professionals, your potential Troy, MO law firm should be able to offer you answers to your technical and legal questions about your situation and your case. Make sure the law firm you choose and its professional staff have the legal skill, practical experience and comprehensive knowledge to easily answer your legal questions. In addition, an attentive and personally committed lawyer, which you deserve, should also be open and honest about their qualifications and how they will help you win your case. Ask questions about what value they can add to your case, the cases they have worked on that are similar to yours, what fees they charge and more. Just as with any other purchase, you deserve to make an informed decision and understand what you are getting when you hire a law firm in Troy, MO. Attorney Gary Burger has written a free book with great information for anybody who needs to choose a law firm in Troy, MO, including a list of what questions you should always ask before you hire a lawyer. See that book here.
Questions You Should Ask
When you or your family find yourselves need a personal injury lawyer for the first time, you may not know how to choose a law firm. The smartest thing you can do is ask questions before you choose a law firm. Here are some important questions to start with:
As a client of your firm, who will be working on my personal injury claim? Will it be a partner, a new associate, or someone outside of the firm?
As a client of Burger Law, your entire case will be handled by one of our skilled personal injury attorneys with many years of experience, such as Gary Burger. Your assigned lawyer and our team of paralegals will personally handle all aspects of your case. If you have a case outside of our practice areas, we will gladly send you to a Troy, MO lawyer or law firm that we are confident will provide the best legal representation for your particular case.
Has my lawyer worked on cases like mine before?
At Burger Law, we routinely handle personal injury cases. We are not just familiar with them; we know how to win these cases. In fact, personal injury is all we do. There are some firms that do not have one focus and instead do everything from traffic to workers' compensation to family law. We have committed our entire firm to car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, and other personal injury claims. We have over half a century of combined experience and will work hard to maximize your recovery.
Does the law firm have the resources to handle my case?
Burger Law will never ask a client to pay us until we win your case; we finance the case ourselves. We never take a case unless we are willing to invest in it. When you become our client, know that we are well funded and will use all the resources needed to win. We also have an extensive roladex of experts all over the United States who will help us by providing expert testimony that is frequently necessary to win personal injury cases. We always go the extra mile to win your case.
Is the law firm all marketing or do they really have experience?
Gary and our other lawyers are in court, depositions, trials and hearings often. We are legally obligated to warn that “the choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on marketing”. We agree with this wholeheartedly. When you choose a law firm in Troy, MO, what are you basing your decision on? Are you attracted by a expensive billboard or a memorable social media ad, or have you made sure that you are choosing an attorney who is truly committed to helping you win your case?
Gary and the attorneys of Burger Law regularly win personal injury cases. We file claims and demand that the insurance companies and negligent clients are held accountable and forced to pay our clients what they are owed for their injuries. The team of attorneys of Burger Law handle our personal injury cases ourselves. Gary Burger, Genavieve Fikes or Michael Sheldon will represent you fiercely.
Explore some of Burger Law's case specialties below.
- Survival Action Lawyer in Missouri
- Truck Crash Lawyers in Missouri
- Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer in Missouri
As a Troy, MO law firm, in addition to representing the injured in personal injury claims, we also support our Troy, MO community by volunteering our time and resources to a variety of charities and initiatives. We take pride in Troy, MO and strive to always better our community.
Characteristics To Think About
When you are in a position where you to know how to choose a law firm in Troy, MO that will best meet your needs and be most effective in getting you the outcome you desire in your case, you should weigh several factors in that decision. This significant decision should not be based on a single characteristic. Instead, you need to carefully consider the whole picture, including all relevant characteristics of the Troy, MO law firm. Collect all the information available to you and look at the whole picture before you make your choice of a law firm. When you do choose a law firm in Troy, MO, consider all of the following factors.
You should make a decision based on:
- Practice areas: does the Troy, MO law firm have experience working on cases like yours?
- Case results: do they have a track record of excellent wins in the cases they represent?
- Testimonials: what do recent clients have to say about working with the law firm?
- Staff: is there a staff of professional and courteous paralegals and support staff who can keep your case organized and keep you informed?
- Awards: has the Troy, MO law firm earned peer-awarded industry awards and accolades?
- Firm size: is it a large firm with multiple locations across the country or a single-person operation? There are pros and cons to both small and large firms.
- Experience: has the lawyer been to trial, have they litigated a variety of complicated cases, and have they been in practice for several years?
- Location: is the firm's office in a location that is convenient for you or would your lawyer be willing to come to you?
- Communication: is the staff available to answer when you contact them? Do they communicate with you often and in a way that is helpful and organized?
How to Chose a Law Firm Troy, MO | Hire a Law Firm Now
After youhave been injured in Troy, MO and have a personal injury case, you have only a short amount of time to make your suit and request your damages in court. In any case where there is a serious injury or there is disagreement about who is liable, it is essential that you hire an experienced Troy, MO personal injury law firm to represent you and demand a complete recovery. With your future on the line, it is important that you choose a law firm in Troy, MO that can and will demand full compensation for you and your family. Choose a law firm in Troy, MO that has the technical capability to win your case as well as the personal capacity to support you throughout the process. The Burger Law personal injury law firm near Troy, MO will work hards until we get you a full recovery and hold the negligent party accountable. We have taken up a mission to stand up against the negligent and their insurance companies and have dedicated our careers to helping improve the lives of individuals and families who have been injured in Troy, MO and throughout Missouri and Illinois. We fight for you with the ferocity and dedication you deserve from your Troy, MO law firm. Discuss your case with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers in Troy, MO about your case for free today and we will start fighting for you. Call us right now at or send us a message here. Our personal injury attorneys will fight for you and help you recover the compensation you are owed.