How to Chose a Law Firm Washington, MO
How To Choose a Law Firm Washington, MO. If you or someone you love has been injured in a personal injury or wrongful death case, one of the first things you need to do is hire an attorney. Your choice of a lawyer and law firm in Washington, MO to represent you in any legal proceeding is a significant decision. Your future, in large part, rests in their hands and depends on their skills and commitment to your case. There are many personal injury law firms to choose from in the Washington, MO area, so how do you know which firm is right for you? If you have a personal injury claim and need to find a knowledgeable and accomplished personal injury law firm in Washington, MO to represent you, contact Burger Law immediately. Our law firm is a top personal injury firm in Washington, MO. Our experienced attorneys have received a variety of legal practice awards and together have over 70 years of combined negotiating settlements and going to trial when necessary. Together with our excellent legal support staff, the lawyers of our Washington, MO personal injury law firm have made it possible for people affected by injuries in Missouri and Illinois receive over $170 million for their damages. We demand to get you complete compensation. We do not stop just because the defendant offers an acceptable settlement. We continue to negotiate for the best possible settlement and go so far as to reduce your medical liens as much as possible to allow you to keep the compensation you deserve. When you choose Burger Law as your personal injury law firm, we will start fighting for you immediately. Call us now at or fill out this form. Our experienced personal injury lawyers near Washington, MO will discuss your case with you for free.
Burger Law is a Missouri and Illinois law firm serving Washington, MO. Our promise to you is to offer you thoughtful legal representation from the beginning of your claim until you get the compensation you deserve. We take care of every detail of your case and communicate with you often you informed of the exact status of your case and your options as they arise. Our Washington, MO law firm's skilled lawyers and compassionate legal staff rigorously fight for you and your family until you see the best possible outcome. Throughout your case, we offer steadfast support and carefully weighed guidance during the stress and anxiety that can come from filing a personal injury claim. We are here for you and will begin fighting for you immediately. We know this is an unfamiliar process, and have cultivate a vast library of accessible resources such as our very own Youtube channel, Lawyer V. Lawyer podcast, free books written by attorney Gary Burger and many other free resources. Gain insight into your options in your personal injury case and select the right law firm for you today.
Choosing a Personal Injury Law Firm in Washington, MO
In any legal situation, hiring a law firm is one of the most important things you will do. When you have a personal injury claim, it is typical to face many questions, not the least of which is how to choose a law firm in Washington, MO to handle your case. You need and deserve to choose a law firm near Washington, MO that is not only qualified to provide legal representation and counsel in Missouri or Illinois courts, but is also committed to offering support throughout the process and is willing to do whatever it takes to get you complete compensation for your damages.
We recognize that choosing a law firm in Washington, MO is a major decision and one that should not be a a rash one. You have your choice of countless Washington, MO personal injury firms to choose from. As one of those firms, we are dedicated to offering help to all Washington, MO residents and people throughout Missouri and Illinois who have been negatively affected by injuries caused by negligence—not only those who choose to hire us as their law firm—get access to quality legal help and vital information about the claims process. We want you to choose a law firm near Washington, MO that is right for you and your needs. That is why we have made accessible many resources guiding people with personal injury claims on everything from choosing a lawyer to filing a claim to accepting a settlement. If you have a personal injury claim, begin your case by choosing a law firm near Washington, MO that is right for you.
Have More Questions? Get A Free Book Today
Gary Burger and the Burger Law firm have worked hard to provide resources to the public to help individuals in their personal injury cases. Find answers to common questions and vital information for your specific type of personal injury case throughout our site and in our free books.
Written by our Principle Founder injury lawyer Gary Burger, our law firm has published several books to help plaintiffs in their injury cases. Read the book that covers all the questions you need to ask in the process of hiring a lawyer for your claim, download it below, or view all of our books available for free download.
Workers' Compensation in Missouri
When you are hurt on the job, collect the workers' compensation benefits you need with guidance from our accomplished workers' compensation attorneys in St. Louis.
Actions You Should Take
When trying to choose a law firm in Washington, MO for your personal injury needs, there are a few things you need to do in order to obtain all pertinent information and weigh your decision based on a thorough understanding of each firm you are thinking of hiring. If you are unfamiliar with how to choose a law firm inWashington, MO for your legal needs, you should take advantage of the information available to you and do not waste any time. You have a limited time to make your claim, and the sooner you hire a law firm, the sooner they will take over your case and fight to get you the compensation you deserve. When you need to choose a law firm in Washington, MO, be sure to research, request a consultation and ask questions. Being informed will help you choose a law firm in Washington, MO that is best for you.
- Research. With the Internet at your fingertips, you have a wealth of information at your disposal. Do your research on the Washington, MO law firm you are considering. On the law firm's website and various legal directories, you can often find information about the law firm and its lawyers' qualifications, distinctions and credentials, cases they have won, their news and press coverage and more. Another great way to research and understand how the law firm works with its clients is to look into their client testimonials, reviews and referrals from other law firms in the Washington, MO area. You can find information about the qualifications and legal educations of the lawyers at the firm, the practice areas of focus for the law firm and the Washington, MO legal community's opinion of the law firm. When you need to choose a law firm in Washington, MO, all this information is essential.
- Get a free consultation. Many Washington, MO law firms offer you a free consultation as a prospective client. This free meeting can help you get important information about your case from a legal professional and give you some insight into working with that firm, in the event that you choose to hire that law firm. This is an excellent opportunity to get a peak into how the law firm works before you hire them. Regardless of the Washington, MO law firm you ultimately choose, making use of a consultation up front will give you valuable information about your legal situation such as what legal recourse is available to you, what to expect from the suit process and what you can expect as a result. In addition, the consultation is your chance to ask the Washington, MO law firm to explain all the services they provide you as their client.
- Ask questions. This is not the time to stay quiet. You must ask questions before you hire or decide to choose a law firm for your case. As legal professionals, your potential Washington, MO law firm should be able to offer you answers to your technical and legal questions about your situation and your case. Ask questions that confirm whether the law firm you choose and its team have the legal skill, practical experience and comprehensive knowledge to easily answer all of your questions. In addition, an attentive and personally committed lawyer, which you deserve, should also be able to honestly answer your questions about their qualifications and how they will help you win your case. Ask lawyers the value the firm brings to your case, the cases they have worked on that are similar to yours, what fees they charge and more. Just as with any other purchase, you deserve to make an informed decision and understand what you are getting when you hire a law firm in Washington, MO. Burger Law's Gary Burger has written a free book with great information for anybody who needs to choose a law firm in Washington, MO, including a list of the major questions you should ask before you hire a lawyer. You can find that book here.
Questions You Should Ask
If you or your family need to retain a lawyer for a personal injury case, you may not know how to choose a law firm. One of the best things you can do is ask questions before you choose a law firm. Here are some important questions to start with:
When I hire you, who will handle my personal injury claim—a firm partner, an inexperienced or junior-level lawyer, or someone else?
When you choose Burger Law, your entire case will be handled by one of our skilled personal injury attorneys with many years of experience, such as Gary Burger. Your designated lawyer and our team of paralegals will personally handle your case and every individual action it requires. If your case is one we do not typically handle, we will gladly refer you to a Washington, MO lawyer or law firm that we personally trust to take your particular case.
Has my lawyer worked on cases like mine before?
At Burger Law, we are extensively familiar with all types of personal injury cases. More importantly, we habitually win these cases. Personal injury is our area of expertise. There are some firms that do not have one focus and instead do everything from criminal defense to workers' compensation to divorce. We have committed our entire firm to car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, and other personal injury claims. Together, our lawyers have more than half a century of combined experience and will demand your full recovery.
Does the law firm have the resources to pursue my case?
Burger Law will never ask a client to pay us until we win your case; we finance the case ourselves. We will not take a case we are uncomfortable financing. If we do represent you and your family, our law firm is well funded and will put all the necessary resources into winning your suit. We even have an extensive roladex of various experts throughout the United States who will assist us in providing expert testimony that is frequently necessary to win personal injury cases. We will go the extra mile to win your case.
Is the law firm all marketing or do their attorneys really go to court?
Gary and our other lawyers are in court, depositions, trials and hearings routinely. In every advertisement, we are required to say that “the choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on marketing”. We believe this completely. When you choose a law firm in Washington, MO, are you attracted by a expensive billboard or a flashy social media ad, or will you do your homework to find an attorney who is experienced and committed, willing to show up in court and do what it takes to be there for you?
Gary and the attorneys of Burger Law frequently win personal injury suits. We file claims and demand that the insurance companies and negligent clients are held accountable and forced to pay our clients what they are owed for their injuries. The team of attorneys of Burger Law handle our personal injury cases ourselves. Gary Burger, Genavieve Fikes or Michael Sheldon will represent you tenaciously.
Explore some of Burger Law's case specialties below.
- Survival Action Lawyer in Missouri
- Truck Crash Lawyers in Missouri
- Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer in Missouri
As a Washington, MO law firm, in addition to representing the injured in personal injury claims, we also get involved in our Washington, MO community by making contributions and volunteering to several charities and initiatives. We are proud to be a part of Washington, MO and strive to support our community through our means and unique position within the community.
Things You Should Think About
When trying to determine how to choose a law firm in Washington, MO that will best meet your needs and be most effective in getting you the outcome you desire in your case, you should pay special attention to particular characteristics in that decision. This significant decision should not be based on an individual factor; rather you should consider and weigh all the pros and cons of each Washington, MO law firm. Get a holistic view of the firm and its capabilities before you make your choice of a law firm. To choose a law firm in Washington, MO, weigh all of the following factors.
Your decision should be based on:
- Practice areas: does the Washington, MO law firm typically handle cases like yours?
- Case results: do they have a history of amazing wins in the cases they represent?
- Testimonials: what do recent clients have to say about their experience with the law firm?
- Staff: does the firm have a team of capable and helpful paralegals and support staff who will help organize your case and keep you informed?
- Awards: has the Washington, MO law firm earned peer-awarded industry awards and accolades?
- Size of the firm: is it a large firm with multiple locations throughout the country or a single-person practicing on their own? There are benefits and drawbacks to both small and large firms.
- Experience: does the lawyer you would be working with have experience going to trial and litigating difficult cases? Have they been in practice for at least a few years?
- Location: is the firm's office located conviently or would your lawyer be willing to come to you?
- Communication: is the staff available to answer when you contact them? Are they prompt, polite and organized in their communication with you?
How to Chose a Law Firm Washington, MO | Hire a Law Firm Now
After youhave been injured in Washington, MO and have a personal injury case, you have limited time to make a suit and pursue your damages in court. Any time you or your loved one has been seriously injured or there is disagreement about who is liable, you absolutely must hire a capable Washington, MO personal injury law firm to represent you and help you get a complete recovery. With your entire recovery in the balance, it is essential that you choose a law firm in Washington, MO that can and will demand full compensation for you and your family. Choose a law firm in Washington, MO that has the legal skill to secure maximum compensation in your case and the personal commitment to support you throughout your entire case. Our personal injury law firm near Washington, MO will fight until we get you a full recovery and hold the negligent party accountable. We have taken up a mission to stand up against the negligent and their insurance companies and are passionate about helping improve the lives of individuals and families who have been affected by injuries in Washington, MO and throughout Missouri and Illinois. We demand justice for you and treat your case with the compassion and dedication you deserve from your Washington, MO law firm. Talk to one of our experienced personal injury lawyers in Washington, MO about your case today and we will start fighting for you. Call us right now at or fill out a form here. Our personal injury attorneys will fight for you and help you recover the compensation you are owed.