Injury LawyerBoone County, MO
You're hurt, in pain, and you're not getting the care and attention that your injuries deserve. What do you do? Can you fight the insurance companies for a better offer, or do you take the first offer so you can start rehab or pay medical bills? What happens when the first offer is insulting, but they won't budge? Do you sign? Do you say no? What options do you have?
If this is happening to you, you do have options and we can give you one. Say NO. Sign NOTHING. You didn't cause your injuries, and you didn't ask to have thousands of dollars in medical bills or lost work wages. You need a Boone County Personal Injury Lawyer immediately. Burger Law is a Personal Injury Law Firm in Boone County that aggressively pursues negligent business and individuals and holds them responsible for the accidents and damages that they cause. You're owed a full recovery, and our Injury Lawyers in Boone County are going to fight to make sure that you aren't required to pay anything else. If you need to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer about your claim, or need guidance on what you can do right now, call our Firm today. Our consultations are free, and we never charge any lawyers fees unless we win your personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer Boone County, MO
You can recover from your Injuries
You are entitled to a recovery from your injuries, both physical and financial. You didn't want to be hurt, and you don't want to suffer from continuing pains. You never requested to have a life-altering accident or to have your life altered by someone else's negligence. Your care should be taken care of, you shouldn't have to beg. They owe you for all injuries you've taken on, both physical and financial. We can help you get both. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Boone County are dedicated to the full recovery of every client, and will pursue any injury claim to this end. Here are several cases where we secured excellent settlements for our personal injury clients:
- Car Accident Personal Injury Claims - Car Accidents in Boone County are one of the most common types of claims we take on. On average, most drivers spend an upwards of nearly an hour on the road each day. While driving more often than not doesn't make you more likely to cause an accident, it does put you at a higher risk of being hit by bad drivers. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Boone County can get you the full medical recovery that you need as well as a financial recovery to make sure that all of your needs are met.
- Here is one of our Car Accident Case Results
- Truck Accident - Truck Accidents are always violent accidents. Large trucks can be dangerous because of the tremendous amount of force and inertia that is created by the vehicles. Because of this, they have to have certain driving licenses and take certain classes. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Boone County take truck accidents seriously, and if you need help with your claim please call our firm at your earliest convienience.
- Here is one of our Truck Accident Case Results
- Medical Malpractice - We trust doctors to make the proper decisions when it comes to our health because they have the training and backgrounds to do so. Sadly, that isn't always the case. Doctors should only practice and give advice in areas that they are proficient in. But yet, it still happens, and often many patients won't realise the mistake until it's too late But this doesn't just affect you, it also contributes to the rising costs of healthcare. If you trusted a doctor or health professional, and they made a bad decision regarding your health, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Boone County can help you hold that individual accountable.
- Here is one of our Medical Malpractice Case Results
- Workers Compensation - Work Accidents are preventable. Always. Your safety is more important than any product or service that a business offers. Whenever someone gets hurt while on the job, businesses often try to shift the blame to the worker to try to minimize losses. It doesn't matter how the accident happened because it never should have happened. You deserve and are entitled to recover fully from any and all injuries related to the accident, and your place of work and their insurance is required to cover both.
- Here is one of our Workers' Compensation Case Results
- Premises Liability - Bussines owners and individuals who own property that is open to the public must maintain a standard of safety on their property. When accidents happen on an unsafe property, the property owner is liable. Our Personal Injury Lawyers take premises liability cases very seriously. If you have any questions or concerns about your claim, call our firm. We can help with your premises liability claim.
- Here is one of our Premises Liability Case Results
Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Boone County, MO understand that accidents happen, but that doesn't mean that you should suffer needlessly, you can get a full recovery. Don't forget, you didn't ask for this injury or the problems that come with it. You shouldn't have to fight and beg to get the care you deserve. Call or contact our Firm. We can help.
Personal Injury Lawyer Boone County
Experience is the difference in every claim
Experience is critically important in the legal field. You want to know that the Personal Injury Lawyer is a professional, and will use all of their knowledge and expertise to ensure you get the maximum recovery you are owed. Simply saying that we have the experience you need doesn't make it so, that's why we have a proven track record of success that you can evaluate for yourself. Our Firm has over 370 5-Star-Reviews and several client interview videos where you can hear about our firm first hand. Words are nice, but actions matter, and we have the records to prove it. If you need an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer in Boone County to take on your claim, give us a call. We can help you. We don't charge any fees for our consultations, and you won't owe us a dime unless we win your claim.
Here is a case where Burger Law's experience made the difference in a tough personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer in Boone County
Our Firm Takes on a variety of Claims
Remember the records we mentioned earlier? Here are several videos that our satisfied Personal Injury clients were happy to record. If you want the same experience for your personal injury claim, call our personal injury lawyers in Boone County at your earliest convienience.
Here is a Workers' Compensation Claim that our firm settled succesfully.
Here is a Car Accident Claim that our Car Accident Lawyers in Boone County fought and won.
Here is Personal Injury Claim where our Personal Injury Lawyers fought for a client injured by a Waste Management Vehicle