Injury LawyerCallaway County, MO
You're hurt, in pain, and you're not getting the care and attention that your injuries deserve. What do you do? Can you fight the insurance companies for a better offer, or do you take the first offer so you can start rehab or pay medical bills? What happens when the first offer is insulting, but they won't budge? Do you sign? Do you say no? What options do you have?
If this sounds familiar, we have advice. Say NO. Sign NOTHING. You neither asked for nor wanted to be injured, and you didn't ask to have your life and career put in jeopardy because of this accident. You need a Callaway County Personal Injury Lawyer immediately. Burger Law is a Personal Injury Law Firm in Callaway County that aggressively pursues negligent business and individuals and holds them responsible for the accidents and damages that they cause. You're owed a full recovery, and our Injury Lawyers in Callaway County can make sure that you don't have to use a dime of your own money. If you need to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer about your claim, or need steps on how to safeguard your claim, call our Firm today. Our consultations are free, and we never charge any lawyers fees unless we win your personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer Callaway County, MO
You can recover from your Injuries
It doesn't matter what they say, they owe you a recovery. You never requested to be injured, and you certainly didn't ask to have chronic pains either. You didn't ask for your life and your career to suffer because of someone else's negligence. You should be given the care you need, period. You deserve and are owed a full recovery for all of your ailments. We can help you get both. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Callaway County are experienced in every facet of personal injury, and can help you get the full recovery you deserve. Here are several types of personal injury claims we take on, and the amounts of recoveries we secure for our clients:
- Car Accident Personal Injury Claims - Car Accidents in Callaway County are one of our most common claim areas. On average, most drivers spend an upwards of nearly an hour on the road each day. And while driving longer doesn't necessarily increase the chances of an accident, it does make it more likely that a negligent driver will hit you. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Callaway County know how to help you get the recovery and financial settlement you need for your car accident claim.
- Here is one of our Car Accident Case Results
- Truck Accident - Truck Accidents are always violent accidents. Large trucks can be dangerous because of the tremendous amount of force and inertia that is created by the vehicles. For these very reasons, truck drivers are required, by law, to have certain driving licenses and take certain classes. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Callaway County take truck accidents seriously, we can help you with your accident claim.
- Here is one of our Truck Accident Case Results
- Medical Malpractice - Unless you've gone to medical school for 8 years or more, you're not a doctor, so whenever you go to a doctor you are trusting that they have the experience to treat your ailments. Sadly, that isn't always the case. Doctors should only practice and give advice in areas that they are proficient in. But yet, it still happens, and often many patients won't realise the mistake until it's too late Medical Malpractice also contributes to the rising costs of healthcare. If the health professional you relied upon made a call that they were trained to, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Callaway County can help you hold that individual accountable.
- Here is one of our Medical Malpractice Case Results
- Workers Compensation - Work Accidents are preventable. Always. Your safety is more important than any product or service that a business offers. Whenever someone gets hurt while on the job, businesses often try to shift the blame to the worker to try to minimize losses. There should always be processes and safety measures to curb accidents, and when there isn't, it's not the workers fault. You are entitled to a full recovery from your injuries, and your place of work and their insurance is required to cover both.
- Here is one of our Workers' Compensation Case Results
- Premises Liability - When someone owns a business or a property that is open to the public, they have to make sure that it is safe for people to walk around, and if it isn't they have to mark the dangerous areas so people know not to walk there. When accidents happen on an unsafe property, the property owner is liable. Our Personal Injury Lawyers take premises liability cases very seriously. If you have any questions or concerns about your claim, call our firm. We can help with your premises liability claim.
- Here is one of our Premises Liability Case Results
Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Callaway County, MO are dedicated to protecting the welfare and health of our clients, regardless of what the claims require. Don't forget, you didn't ask for this injury or the problems that come with it. You are owed a full recovery. Period. Call or contact our Firm. We can help.
Personal Injury Lawyer Callaway County
Experience is the difference in every claim
Like every profession and occupation, experience matters. You want to know that the Personal Injury Lawyer is a professional, and will use all of their knowledge and expertise to ensure you get the maximum recovery you are owed. Boasts are hollow if they can't be substantiated. Our Firm has over 370 5-Star-Reviews and several client interview videos where you can hear about our firm first hand. Words are nice, but actions matter, and we have the records to prove it. If you need an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer in Callaway County to take on your claim, give us a call. We can help you. We don't charge any fees for our consultations, and you won't owe us a dime unless we win your claim.
Here is a case where Burger Law's experience made the difference in a tough personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer in Callaway County
Our Firm Takes on a variety of Claims
Remember the records we mentioned earlier? Here are several videos that our satisfied Personal Injury clients were happy to record. If you want the same experience for your personal injury claim, call our personal injury lawyers in Callaway County at your earliest convienience.
Here is a Workers' Compensation Claim that our firm settled succesfully.
Here is a Car Accident Claim that our Car Accident Lawyers in Callaway County fought and won.
Here is Personal Injury Claim where our Personal Injury Lawyers fought for a client injured by a Waste Management Vehicle