Injury LawyerCaseyville, IL
You’re hurt, in pain, and you’re not getting the care and attention that your injuries deserve. What do you do? Can you fight the insurance companies for a better offer, or do you take the first offer so you can start rehab or pay medical bills? What if they only give you bad offers, and they say they won’t negotiate? Can you say no? Should you say no? What can you do?
Situations like these are not rare, and it may be happening to you. Say NO. Sign NOTHING. You didn’t put in any forms or requests for an accident, and you definitely didn’t ask to miss work and wages because of it. You need a Caseyville Personal Injury Lawyer immediately. Burger Law is a Personal Injury Law Firm in Caseyville that fights for the rights of those injured, and holds insurance companies, business, and individuals responsible for their negligent and reckless acts. You’re owed a full recovery, and our Injury Lawyers in Caseyville can make sure that you don’t have to use a dime of your own money. If you need to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer about your claim, or need guidance on what you can do right now, call our Firm today. Our consultations are free, and we never charge any lawyers fees unless we win your personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer Caseyville, IL
You can recover from your Injuries
You are entitled to a recovery from your injuries, both physical and financial. You didn’t want to be hurt, and you don’t want to suffer from continuing pains. You never requested to have a life-altering accident or to have your life altered by someone else’s negligence. Your care should be taken care of, you shouldn’t have to beg. You are owed a physical recovery, and a financial recovery. We can help you get both. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Caseyville pursue all types of injury claims, and always seek a full recovery for every client. Here are several cases where we secured excellent settlements for our personal injury clients:
- Car Accident Personal Injury Claims – We take on a lot of car accidents in Caseyville. On average, most drivers spend an upwards of nearly an hour on the road each day. More time on the road may equal more opportunities for bad drivers to cross your path. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Caseyville can get you everything you need for your car accident.
- Here is one of our Car Accident Case Results
- Truck Accident – Truck Accidents are always violent accidents. The force and weight of these vehicles is incredible, and they aren’t able to slow down and stop like the smaller passenger cars. Since tractor trailers can be so dangerous, truck drivers have to have driving licenses and take certain classes. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Caseyville take truck accidents seriously, we can help you with your accident claim.
- Here is one of our Truck Accident Case Results
- Medical Malpractice – Unless you’ve gone to medical school for 8 years or more, you’re not a doctor, so whenever you go to a doctor you are trusting that they have the experience to treat your ailments. Sadly, that isn’t always the case. Doctors should never give advice or make health decisions in an area of health or medicine that they are not trained in. But yet, it still happens, and often many patients won’t realise the mistake until it’s too late Medical Malpractice also contributes to the rising costs of healthcare. If you trusted a doctor or health professional, and they made a bad decision regarding your health, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Caseyville can help you hold that individual accountable.
- Here is one of our Medical Malpractice Case Results
- Workers Compensation – Work injuries should absolutely never happen. Safety should always be the main priority. When an accident does happen, your business may try to get you to admit to causing the accident, or say you acted unsafely. If your employer would have taken the time to fix the issues beforehand, you would have never been injured. Whether you’ve been injured physically, financially, or both, you can get a full recovery, and your place of work and their insurance is required to cover both.
- Here is one of our Workers’ Compensation Case Results
- Premises Liability – When someone owns a business or a property that is open to the public, they have to make sure that it is safe for people to walk around, and if it isn’t they have to mark the dangerous areas so people know not to walk there. Unsafe properties pose obvious liabilities, and the property owner should always be working towards making their property as safe as possible. Our Personal Injury Lawyers pursue these cases with the seriousness they deserve. If you have any questions or concerns about your claim, call our firm. We can help with your premises liability claim.
- Here is one of our Premises Liability Case Results
Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Caseyville, IL will fight for your rights every step of the way and ensure that you get everything youdeserve. Don’t forget that you never asked to be hurt, injured, or suffering. You deserve to fully recover, without having to fight and argue for what you are owed. Call or contact our Firm. We can help.
Personal Injury Lawyer Caseyville
Experience is the difference in every claim
Experience is critically important in the legal field. You want to know that the Personal Injury Lawyer is a professional, and will use all of their knowledge and expertise to ensure you get the maximum recovery you are owed. Experience makes the difference, but just stating that doesn’t mean anything. Our Firm has over 370 5-Star-Reviews and several client interview videos where you can hear about our firm first hand. Words are nice, but actions matter, and we have the records to prove it. If you need an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer in Caseyville to take on your claim, give us a call. We can help you. We don’t charge any fees for our consultations, and you won’t owe us a dime unless we win your claim.
Here is a case where Burger Law’s experience made the difference in a tough personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer in Caseyville
Our Firm Takes on a variety of Claims
Remember the records we mentioned earlier? Here are several videos that our satisfied Personal Injury clients were happy to record. If you want the same experience for your personal injury claim, call our personal injury lawyers in Caseyville at your earliest convienience.
Here is a Workers’ Compensation Claim that our firm settled succesfully.
Here is a Car Accident Claim that our Car Accident Lawyers in Caseyville fought and won.
Here is Personal Injury Claim where our Personal Injury Lawyers fought for a client injured by a Waste Management Vehicle