Injury LawyerChatham, IL
You're hurt, in pain, and you're not getting the care and attention that your injuries deserve. What do you do? Do you take whatever they offer you first, or do you gamble everything and fight them to see if you can get them to cover what they actually owe you? What happens when the first offer is insulting, but they won't budge? Do you sign? Do you say no? What options do you have?
If this is happening to you, you do have options and we can give you one. Say NO. Sign NOTHING. You didn't put in any forms or requests for an accident, and you definitely didn't ask to miss work and wages because of it. You need a Chatham Personal Injury Lawyer immediately. Burger Law is a Personal Injury Law Firm in Chatham that aggressively pursues negligent business and individuals and holds them responsible for the accidents and damages that they cause. You can heal from your injuries, and our Injury Lawyers in Chatham can ensure that everything is covered so that you don't have to spend any of your own money. If you need to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer about your claim, or want more information on the steps you can take to protect yourself, call our Firm today. Our consultations are free, and we never charge any lawyers fees unless we win your personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer Chatham, IL
You can recover from your Injuries
It doesn't matter what they say, they owe you a recovery. You didn't want to be hurt, and you don't want to suffer from continuing pains. You didn't ask for your life and your career to suffer because of someone else's negligence. You should be taken care of without having to ask for it. They owe you for all injuries you've taken on, both physical and financial. We can help you get both. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Chatham take on all injury claims, and we never settle for anything less than the maximum of what you are owed. Here are several cases where we secured excellent settlements for our personal injury clients:
- Car Accident Personal Injury Claims - We take on a lot of car accidents in Chatham. On average, most drivers spend an upwards of nearly an hour on the road each day. More time on the road may equal more opportunities for bad drivers to cross your path. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Chatham know how to help you get the recovery and financial settlement you need for your car accident claim.
- Here is one of our Car Accident Case Results
- Truck Accident - Truck Accidents are always violent accidents. Tractor Trailers have incredible amounts of force behind their movement, and can't slow down or stop as quickly as smaller vehicles. Since tractor trailers can be so dangerous, truck drivers have to have driving licenses and take certain classes. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Chatham take truck accidents seriously, and we will fight for your rights and full recovery.
- Here is one of our Truck Accident Case Results
- Medical Malpractice - We trust that doctors make the correct decisions regarding our health, and that they know what they are doing. Sadly, that isn't always the case. Doctors should never give advice or make health decisions in an area of health or medicine that they are not trained in. But yet, it still happens, and often many patients won't realise the mistake until it's too late Medical Malpractice also contributes to the rising costs of healthcare. If you trusted a doctor or health professional, and they made a bad decision regarding your health, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Chatham can help you hold that individual accountable.
- Here is one of our Medical Malpractice Case Results
- Workers Compensation - Work injuries should absolutely never happen. Your safety is more important than any product or service that a business offers. When an accident does happen, your business may try to get you to admit to causing the accident, or say you acted unsafely. If your employer would have taken the time to fix the issues beforehand, you would have never been injured. If you've been injured on the job, you can receive a full physical recovery as well as a financial recovery, and your place of work and their insurance is required to cover both.
- Here is one of our Workers' Compensation Case Results
- Premises Liability - When someone owns a business or a property that is open to the public, they have to make sure that it is safe for people to walk around, and if it isn't they have to mark the dangerous areas so people know not to walk there. Unsafe properties pose obvious liabilities, and the property owner should always be working towards making their property as safe as possible. Our Personal Injury Lawyers pursue these cases with the seriousness they deserve. If you have any questions or concerns about your claim, call our firm. We can help with your premises liability claim.
- Here is one of our Premises Liability Case Results
Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Chatham, IL are dedicated to fighting for your rights and ensuring that you get the full amount of care and recovery you deserve. Remember, you didn't want to be hurt, you didn't ask to be hurt, and you don't deserve to suffer from it. You are owed a full recovery. Period. Call or contact our Firm. We can help.
Personal Injury Lawyer Chatham
Experience is the difference in every claim
Experience is critically important in the legal field. You want to know that the Personal Injury Lawyer you choose to fight for your claim has the knowledge and capabilities that you need to win your case. Simply saying that we have the experience you need doesn't make it so, that's why we have a proven track record of success that you can evaluate for yourself. Our Firm has over 370 5-Star-Reviews and dozens of videos where our clients can tell you about their experiences first hand. Words are nice, but actions matter, and we have the records to prove it. If you need an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer in Chatham to take on your claim, give us a call. We can help you. We don't charge any fees for our consultations, and you won't owe us a dime unless we win your claim.
Here is a case where Burger Law's experience made the difference in a tough personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer in Chatham
Our Firm Takes on a variety of Claims
Remember the records we mentioned earlier? Here are several videos that our satisfied Personal Injury clients were happy to record. If you want the same experience for your personal injury claim, call our personal injury lawyers in Chatham at your earliest convienience.
Here is a Workers' Compensation Claim that our firm settled succesfully.
Here is a Car Accident Claim that our Car Accident Lawyers in Chatham fought and won.
Here is Personal Injury Claim where our Personal Injury Lawyers fought for a client injured by a Waste Management Vehicle