Injury LawyerClarksville, MO
You’re hurt, in pain, and you’re not getting the care and attention that your injuries deserve. What do you do? Can you fight the insurance companies for a better offer, or do you take the first offer so you can start rehab or pay medical bills? What happens when the first offer is insulting, but they won’t budge? Can you say no? Should you say no? What can you do?
Situations like these are not rare, and it may be happening to you. Say NO. Sign NOTHING. You neither asked for nor wanted to be injured, and you didn’t ask to have your life and career put in jeopardy because of this accident. You need a Clarksville Personal Injury Lawyer immediately. Burger Law is a Personal Injury Law Firm in Clarksville that aggressively pursues negligent business and individuals and holds them responsible for the accidents and damages that they cause. You can heal from your injuries, and our Injury Lawyers in Clarksville can make sure that you don’t have to use a dime of your own money. If you need to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer about your claim, or need guidance on what you can do right now, call our Firm today. Our consultations are free, and we never charge any lawyers fees unless we win your personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer Clarksville, MO
You can recover from your Injuries
You are owed a recovery, regardless of what anyone else thinks. You didn’t want to be hurt, and you don’t want to suffer from continuing pains. You didn’t ask for your life and your career to suffer because of someone else’s negligence. You should be taken care of without having to ask for it. They owe you a recovery for all of your injuries, and any financial losses that have come from the accident. We can help you get both. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Clarksville are experienced in every facet of personal injury, and can help you get the full recovery you deserve. Here are examples of some of the claims and recoveries we’ve secured for our clients:
- Car Accident Personal Injury Claims – Car Accidents in Clarksville are one of our most common claim areas. On average, most drivers spend an upwards of nearly an hour on the road each day. While driving more often than not doesn’t make you more likely to cause an accident, it does put you at a higher risk of being hit by bad drivers. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Clarksville know how to help you get the recovery and financial settlement you need for your car accident claim.
- Here is one of our Car Accident Case Results
- Truck Accident – Truck Accidents are always violent accidents. Tractor Trailers have incredible amounts of force behind their movement, and can’t slow down or stop as quickly as smaller vehicles. Since tractor trailers can be so dangerous, truck drivers have to have driving licenses and take certain classes. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Clarksville take truck accidents seriously, and if you need help with your claim please call our firm at your earliest convienience.
- Here is one of our Truck Accident Case Results
- Medical Malpractice – We trust that doctors make the correct decisions regarding our health, and that they know what they are doing. Sadly, that isn’t always the case. Doctors and health professionals should only give advice in medical areas they are proficient in. But yet, it still happens, and often many patients won’t realise the mistake until it’s too late Medical Malpractice also contributes to the rising costs of healthcare. If you trusted a doctor or health professional, and they made a bad decision regarding your health, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Clarksville can help you hold that individual accountable.
- Here is one of our Medical Malpractice Case Results
- Workers Compensation – Work Accidents only happen because of negligence. Your safety on the job should be your employer’s #1 concern. When an accident does happen, your business may try to get you to admit to causing the accident, or say you acted unsafely. If your business was operating safely and securely, the accident would have never occured. Whether you’ve been injured physically, financially, or both, you can get a full recovery, and your place of work and their insurance is required to cover both.
- Here is one of our Workers’ Compensation Case Results
- Premises Liability – When someone owns a business or a property that is open to the public, they have to make sure that it is safe for people to walk around, and if it isn’t they have to mark the dangerous areas so people know not to walk there. When accidents happen on an unsafe property, the property owner is liable. Our Personal Injury Lawyers take premises liability cases very seriously. If you have any questions or concerns about your claim, call our firm. We can help with your premises liability claim.
- Here is one of our Premises Liability Case Results
Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Clarksville, MO are dedicated to fighting for your rights and ensuring that you get the full amount of care and recovery you deserve. Remember, you didn’t ask to be injured, you didn’t ask to have medical bills. Your care and recovery should be given to you, you shouldn’t have to fight for it. Call or contact our Firm. We can help.
Personal Injury Lawyer Clarksville
Experience is the difference in every claim
In the field of Law, experience is often the crucial difference. You want to know that the Personal Injury Lawyer is a professional, and will use all of their knowledge and expertise to ensure you get the maximum recovery you are owed. Experience makes the difference, but just stating that doesn’t mean anything. Our Firm has over 370 5-Star-Reviews and several personal interviews where our past and current clients can give you a clear view of our firm. Words are nice, but actions matter, and we have the records to prove it. If you need an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer in Clarksville to take on your claim, give us a call. We can help you. We don’t charge any fees for our consultations, and you won’t owe us a dime unless we win your claim.
Here is a case where Burger Law’s experience made the difference in a tough personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer in Clarksville
Our Firm Takes on a variety of Claims
Remember the records we mentioned earlier? Here are several videos that our satisfied Personal Injury clients were happy to record. If you want the same experience for your personal injury claim, call our personal injury lawyers in Clarksville at your earliest convienience.
Here is a Workers’ Compensation Claim that our firm settled succesfully.
Here is a Car Accident Claim that our Car Accident Lawyers in Clarksville fought and won.
Here is Personal Injury Claim where our Personal Injury Lawyers fought for a client injured by a Waste Management Vehicle