Injury LawyerEdwardsville, IL
You're hurt, in pain, and you're not getting the care and attention that your injuries deserve. What do you do? Do you take whatever they offer you first, or do you gamble everything and fight them to see if you can get them to cover what they actually owe you? What happens when the first offer is insulting, but they won't budge? Do you break and take their offer? Can they force you to sign? Will they really not renegotiate?
If this sounds familiar, we have advice. Say NO. Sign NOTHING. You neither asked for nor wanted to be injured, and you didn't ask to have your life and career put in jeopardy because of this accident. You need a Edwardsville Personal Injury Lawyer immediately. Burger Law is a Personal Injury Law Firm in Edwardsville that aggressively pursues negligent business and individuals and holds them responsible for the accidents and damages that they cause. You are entitled to fully heal from your physical and financial losses, and our Injury Lawyers in Edwardsville can ensure that everything is covered so that you don't have to spend any of your own money. If you need to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer about your claim, or want more information on the steps you can take to protect yourself, call our Firm today. Our consultations are free, and we never charge any lawyers fees unless we win your personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer Edwardsville, IL
You can recover from your Injuries
You are owed a recovery, regardless of what anyone else thinks. You never requested to be injured, and you certainly didn't ask to have chronic pains either. You never requested to have a life-altering accident or to have your life altered by someone else's negligence. You should be given the care you need, period. You are owed a physical recovery, and a financial recovery. We can help you get both. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Edwardsville are experienced in every facet of personal injury, and can help you get the full recovery you deserve. Here are several cases where we secured excellent settlements for our personal injury clients:
- Car Accident Personal Injury Claims - We take on a lot of car accidents in Edwardsville. On average, most drivers spend an upwards of nearly an hour on the road each day. While driving more often than not doesn't make you more likely to cause an accident, it does put you at a higher risk of being hit by bad drivers. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Edwardsville know how to help you get the recovery and financial settlement you need for your car accident claim.
- Here is one of our Car Accident Case Results
- Truck Accident - Truck Accidents are always violent accidents. Tractor Trailers have incredible amounts of force behind their movement, and can't slow down or stop as quickly as smaller vehicles. Truck drivers are required to carry specific driving licenses and take certain classes. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Edwardsville take truck accidents seriously, we can help you with your accident claim.
- Here is one of our Truck Accident Case Results
- Medical Malpractice - Unless you've gone to medical school for 8 years or more, you're not a doctor, so whenever you go to a doctor you are trusting that they have the experience to treat your ailments. Sadly, that isn't always the case. Doctors should never give advice or make health decisions in an area of health or medicine that they are not trained in. But yet, it still happens, and often many patients won't realise the mistake until it's too late But this doesn't just affect you, it also contributes to the rising costs of healthcare. If you trusted a doctor or health professional, and they made a bad decision regarding your health, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Edwardsville can help you hold that individual accountable.
- Here is one of our Medical Malpractice Case Results
- Workers Compensation - Work Accidents only happen because of negligence. Your safety on the job should be your employer's #1 concern. When an accident does happen, your business may try to get you to admit to causing the accident, or say you acted unsafely. If your business was operating safely and securely, the accident would have never occured. If you've been injured on the job, you can receive a full physical recovery as well as a financial recovery, and your place of work and their insurance is required to cover both.
- Here is one of our Workers' Compensation Case Results
- Premises Liability - Bussines owners and individuals who own property that is open to the public must maintain a standard of safety on their property. When an accident happens that could have been avoided if proper maintenance of the ground was completed, then that business or individual can be held liable for the damages. Our Personal Injury Lawyers pursue these cases with the seriousness they deserve. If you have any questions or concerns about your claim, call our firm. We can help with your premises liability claim.
- Here is one of our Premises Liability Case Results
Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Edwardsville, IL understand that accidents happen, but that doesn't mean that you should suffer needlessly, you can get a full recovery. Don't forget that you never asked to be hurt, injured, or suffering. You shouldn't have to fight and beg to get the care you deserve. Call or contact our Firm. We can help.
Personal Injury Lawyer Edwardsville
Experience is the difference in every claim
In the field of Law, experience is often the crucial difference. You want to know that the Personal Injury Lawyer you chose has the drive and the passion to fight for your claim and recovery. Experience makes the difference, but just stating that doesn't mean anything. Our Firm has over 370 5-Star-Reviews and several client interview videos where you can hear about our firm first hand. Words are nice, but actions matter, and we have the records to prove it. If you need an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer in Edwardsville to take on your claim, give us a call. We can help you. We don't charge any fees for our consultations, and you won't owe us a dime unless we win your claim.
Here is a case where Burger Law's experience made the difference in a tough personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer in Edwardsville
Our Firm Takes on a variety of Claims
Remember the records we mentioned earlier? Here are several videos that our satisfied Personal Injury clients were happy to record. If you want the same experience for your personal injury claim, call our personal injury lawyers in Edwardsville at your earliest convienience.
Here is a Workers' Compensation Claim that our firm settled succesfully.
Here is a Car Accident Claim that our Car Accident Lawyers in Edwardsville fought and won.
Here is Personal Injury Claim where our Personal Injury Lawyers fought for a client injured by a Waste Management Vehicle