Injury LawyerFairview Heights, IL
You’re hurt, in pain, and you’re not getting the care and attention that your injuries deserve. What do you do? Can you fight the insurance companies for a better offer, or do you take the first offer so you can start rehab or pay medical bills? What happens when the first offer is insulting, but they won’t budge? Do you say yes? Do you say no? Can you say no?
If this sounds like your current situation, we can offer you advice. Say NO. Sign NOTHING. You neither asked for nor wanted to be injured, and you didn’t ask to have your life and career put in jeopardy because of this accident. You need a Fairview Heights Personal Injury Lawyer immediately. Burger Law is a Personal Injury Law Firm in Fairview Heights that fights for the rights of those injured, and holds insurance companies, business, and individuals responsible for their negligent and reckless acts. You’re owed a full recovery, and our Injury Lawyers in Fairview Heights can make sure that you don’t have to use a dime of your own money. If you need to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer about your claim, or need guidance on what you can do right now, call our Firm today. Our consultations are free, and we never charge any lawyers fees unless we win your personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer Fairview Heights, IL
You can recover from your Injuries
You are entitled to a recovery from your injuries, both physical and financial. You didn’t want to be hurt, and you don’t want to suffer from continuing pains. You never requested a life-changing injury, or a loss of your career and livelihood. You should be taken care of without having to ask for it. They owe you for all injuries you’ve taken on, both physical and financial. We can help you get both. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Fairview Heights are experienced in every facet of personal injury, and can help you get the full recovery you deserve. Here are several cases where we secured excellent settlements for our personal injury clients:
- Car Accident Personal Injury Claims – Car Accidents in Fairview Heights are one of the most common types of claims we take on. On average, most drivers spend an upwards of nearly an hour on the road each day. And while driving longer doesn’t necessarily increase the chances of an accident, it does make it more likely that a negligent driver will hit you. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Fairview Heights can get you the full medical recovery that you need as well as a financial recovery to make sure that all of your needs are met.
- Here is one of our Car Accident Case Results
- Truck Accident – Truck Accidents are always violent accidents. Tractor Trailers have incredible amounts of force behind their movement, and can’t slow down or stop as quickly as smaller vehicles. Truck drivers are required to carry specific driving licenses and take certain classes. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Fairview Heights take truck accidents seriously, we can make sure you get the care and attention you deserve for your truck accident.
- Here is one of our Truck Accident Case Results
- Medical Malpractice – We trust doctors to make the proper decisions when it comes to our health because they have the training and backgrounds to do so. Sadly, that isn’t always the case. Doctors should only practice and give advice in areas that they are proficient in. But yet, it still happens, and often many patients won’t realise the mistake until it’s too late This type of malpractice also increases the costs of healthcare. If the doctor you trusted made the wrong call about your health, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Fairview Heights can help you hold that individual accountable.
- Here is one of our Medical Malpractice Case Results
- Workers Compensation – Work Accidents are preventable. Always. Safety should be the first priority for every business. When an accident does happen, your business may try to get you to admit to causing the accident, or say you acted unsafely. It doesn’t matter how the accident happened because it never should have happened. You deserve and are entitled to recover fully from any and all injuries related to the accident, and your place of work and their insurance is required to cover both.
- Here is one of our Workers’ Compensation Case Results
- Premises Liability – Business and Property Owners have a responsibility to maintain their premises and ensure that they are safe for customers and clients. When accidents happen on an unsafe property, the property owner is liable. Our Personal Injury Lawyers take premises liability cases very seriously. If you have any questions or concerns about your claim, call our firm. We can help with your premises liability claim.
- Here is one of our Premises Liability Case Results
Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Fairview Heights, IL understand that accidents happen, but that doesn’t mean that you should suffer needlessly, you can get a full recovery. Don’t forget, you didn’t ask for this injury or the problems that come with it. You are owed a full recovery. Period. Call or contact our Firm. We can help.
Personal Injury Lawyer Fairview Heights
Experience is the difference in every claim
Experience is critically important in the legal field. You want to know that the Personal Injury Lawyer is a professional, and will use all of their knowledge and expertise to ensure you get the maximum recovery you are owed. Boasts are hollow if they can’t be substantiated. Our Firm has over 370 5-Star-Reviews and several personal interviews where our past and current clients can give you a clear view of our firm. Words are nice, but actions matter, and we have the records to prove it. If you need an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer in Fairview Heights to take on your claim, give us a call. We can help you. We don’t charge any fees for our consultations, and you won’t owe us a dime unless we win your claim.
Here is a case where Burger Law’s experience made the difference in a tough personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer in Fairview Heights
Our Firm Takes on a variety of Claims
Remember the records we mentioned earlier? Here are several videos that our satisfied Personal Injury clients were happy to record. If you want the same experience for your personal injury claim, call our personal injury lawyers in Fairview Heights at your earliest convienience.
Here is a Workers’ Compensation Claim that our firm settled succesfully.
Here is a Car Accident Claim that our Car Accident Lawyers in Fairview Heights fought and won.
Here is Personal Injury Claim where our Personal Injury Lawyers fought for a client injured by a Waste Management Vehicle