Injury LawyerHallsville, MO
You’re hurt, in pain, and you’re not getting the care and attention that your injuries deserve. What do you do? Do you accept the first offer the insurance companies offer you, or do you hold out and hope for a better offer? What happens when the first offer is insulting, but they won’t budge? Do you say yes? Do you say no? Can you say no?
Situations like these are not rare, and it may be happening to you. Say NO. Sign NOTHING. You neither asked for nor wanted to be injured, and you didn’t ask to have your life and career put in jeopardy because of this accident. You need a Hallsville Personal Injury Lawyer immediately. Burger Law is a Personal Injury Law Firm in Hallsville that fights for the rights of those injured, and holds insurance companies, business, and individuals responsible for their negligent and reckless acts. You deserve to fully heal from your injuries, and our Injury Lawyers in Hallsville are going to make sure that the person or business who harmed you pays for everything. If you need to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer about your claim, or need guidance on what you can do right now, call our Firm today. Our consultations are free, and we never charge any lawyers fees unless we win your personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer Hallsville, MO
You can recover from your Injuries
Regardless of what anyone says, you deserve to recover from your injuries. You didn’t ask to be injured. You didn’t ask to have lingering pains. You didn’t ask for your life to be changed because of an accident. You should be taken care of without having to ask for it. They owe you a recovery for all of your injuries, and any financial losses that have come from the accident. We can help you get both. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Hallsville are dedicated to the full recovery of every client, and will pursue any injury claim to this end. Here are several cases where we secured excellent settlements for our personal injury clients:
- Car Accident Personal Injury Claims – Car Accidents in Hallsville are one of the most common types of claims we take on. On average, most drivers spend an upwards of nearly an hour on the road each day. And while driving longer doesn’t necessarily increase the chances of an accident, it does make it more likely that a negligent driver will hit you. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Hallsville can get you the full medical recovery that you need as well as a financial recovery to make sure that all of your needs are met.
- Here is one of our Car Accident Case Results
- Truck Accident – Truck Accidents are always violent accidents. Large trucks can be dangerous because of the tremendous amount of force and inertia that is created by the vehicles. Because of this, they have to have certain driving licenses and take certain classes. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Hallsville take truck accidents seriously, we can make sure you get the care and attention you deserve for your truck accident.
- Here is one of our Truck Accident Case Results
- Medical Malpractice – We trust doctors to make the proper decisions when it comes to our health because they have the training and backgrounds to do so. Sadly, that isn’t always the case. Doctors and health professionals should only give advice in medical areas they are proficient in. But yet, it still happens, and often many patients won’t realise the mistake until it’s too late This type of malpractice also increases the costs of healthcare. If you trusted a doctor or health professional, and they made a bad decision regarding your health, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Hallsville can help you hold that individual accountable.
- Here is one of our Medical Malpractice Case Results
- Workers Compensation – Work injuries should absolutely never happen. Your safety on the job should be your employer’s #1 concern. Whenever someone gets hurt while on the job, businesses often try to shift the blame to the worker to try to minimize losses. If your business was operating safely and securely, the accident would have never occured. If you’ve been injured on the job, you can receive a full physical recovery as well as a financial recovery, and your place of work and their insurance is required to cover both.
- Here is one of our Workers’ Compensation Case Results
- Premises Liability – Bussines owners and individuals who own property that is open to the public must maintain a standard of safety on their property. When accidents happen on an unsafe property, the property owner is liable. Our Personal Injury Lawyers pursue these cases with the seriousness they deserve. If you have any questions or concerns about your claim, call our firm. We can help with your premises liability claim.
- Here is one of our Premises Liability Case Results
Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Hallsville, MO are dedicated to protecting the welfare and health of our clients, regardless of what the claims require. Don’t forget that you never asked to be hurt, injured, or suffering. You shouldn’t have to fight and beg to get the care you deserve. Call or contact our Firm. We can help.
Personal Injury Lawyer Hallsville
Experience is the difference in every claim
Like every profession and occupation, experience matters. You want to know that the Personal Injury Lawyer you chose has the drive and the passion to fight for your claim and recovery. Simply saying that we have the experience you need doesn’t make it so, that’s why we have a proven track record of success that you can evaluate for yourself. Our Firm has over 370 5-Star-Reviews and several personal interviews where our past and current clients can give you a clear view of our firm. Words are nice, but actions matter, and we have the records to prove it. If you need an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer in Hallsville to take on your claim, give us a call. We can help you. We don’t charge any fees for our consultations, and you won’t owe us a dime unless we win your claim.
Here is a case where Burger Law’s experience made the difference in a tough personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer in Hallsville
Our Firm Takes on a variety of Claims
Remember the records we mentioned earlier? Here are several videos that our satisfied Personal Injury clients were happy to record. If you want the same experience for your personal injury claim, call our personal injury lawyers in Hallsville at your earliest convienience.
Here is a Workers’ Compensation Claim that our firm settled succesfully.
Here is a Car Accident Claim that our Car Accident Lawyers in Hallsville fought and won.
Here is Personal Injury Claim where our Personal Injury Lawyers fought for a client injured by a Waste Management Vehicle