Injury LawyerHarrisburg, IL
You're hurt, in pain, and you're not getting the care and attention that your injuries deserve. What do you do? Do you try to fight them and see if you can get a better offer, or should you just accept whatever comes first? What do you do when the first offer doesn't meet any of your needs, but they say that you have to take it or leave it? Do you sign? Do you say no? What options do you have?
If this sounds like your current situation, we can offer you advice. Say NO. Sign NOTHING. You neither asked for nor wanted to be injured, and you didn't ask to have your life and career put in jeopardy because of this accident. You need a Harrisburg Personal Injury Lawyer immediately. Burger Law is a Personal Injury Law Firm in Harrisburg that fights for and protects Harrisburg residents whose lives have been altered because of dangerous and unsafe practices. You're owed a full recovery, and our Injury Lawyers in Harrisburg can ensure that everything is covered so that you don't have to spend any of your own money. If you need to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer about your claim, or want more information on the steps you can take to protect yourself, call our Firm today. Our consultations are free, and we never charge any lawyers fees unless we win your personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer Harrisburg, IL
You can recover from your Injuries
Regardless of what anyone says, you deserve to recover from your injuries. You didn't want to be hurt, and you don't want to suffer from continuing pains. You never requested to have a life-altering accident or to have your life altered by someone else's negligence. You should not have to beg to get the care you need. You deserve and are owed a full recovery for all of your ailments. We can help you get both. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Harrisburg are experienced in every facet of personal injury, and can help you get the full recovery you deserve. Here are several cases where we secured excellent settlements for our personal injury clients:
- Car Accident Personal Injury Claims - Car Accidents in Harrisburg are one of the most common types of claims we take on. On average, most drivers spend an upwards of nearly an hour on the road each day. And while driving longer doesn't necessarily increase the chances of an accident, it does make it more likely that a negligent driver will hit you. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Harrisburg know how to help you get the recovery and financial settlement you need for your car accident claim.
- Here is one of our Car Accident Case Results
- Truck Accident - Truck Accidents are always violent accidents. The force and weight of these vehicles is incredible, and they aren't able to slow down and stop like the smaller passenger cars. For these very reasons, truck drivers are required, by law, to have certain driving licenses and take certain classes. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Harrisburg take truck accidents seriously, and we will fight for your rights and full recovery.
- Here is one of our Truck Accident Case Results
- Medical Malpractice - Unless you've gone to medical school for 8 years or more, you're not a doctor, so whenever you go to a doctor you are trusting that they have the experience to treat your ailments. Sadly, that isn't always the case. Doctors should never give advice or make health decisions in an area of health or medicine that they are not trained in. But yet, it still happens, and often many patients won't realise the mistake until it's too late This type of malpractice also increases the costs of healthcare. If you trusted a doctor or health professional, and they made a bad decision regarding your health, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Harrisburg can help you hold that individual accountable.
- Here is one of our Medical Malpractice Case Results
- Workers Compensation - Injuries should never happen at work. Safety should be the first priority for every business. Whenever someone gets hurt while on the job, businesses often try to shift the blame to the worker to try to minimize losses. If your business was operating safely and securely, the accident would have never occured. You are entitled to a full recovery from your injuries, and your place of work and their insurance is required to cover both.
- Here is one of our Workers' Compensation Case Results
- Premises Liability - Business and Property Owners have a responsibility to maintain their premises and ensure that they are safe for customers and clients. When an accident happens that could have been avoided if proper maintenance of the ground was completed, then that business or individual can be held liable for the damages. Our Personal Injury Lawyers are serious about holding business owners responsible for their negligence. If you have any questions or concerns about your claim, call our firm. We can help with your premises liability claim.
- Here is one of our Premises Liability Case Results
Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Harrisburg, IL will fight for your rights every step of the way and ensure that you get everything youdeserve. Don't forget that you never asked to be hurt, injured, or suffering. You shouldn't have to fight and beg to get the care you deserve. Call or contact our Firm. We can help.
Personal Injury Lawyer Harrisburg
Experience is the difference in every claim
In the field of Law, experience is often the crucial difference. You want to know that the Personal Injury Lawyer you've picked to fight on your side won't give up, and will fight to the end to make sure you get 100% of what you are owed. Experience makes the difference, but just stating that doesn't mean anything. Our Firm has over 370 5-Star-Reviews and several personal interviews where our past and current clients can give you a clear view of our firm. Words are nice, but actions matter, and we have the records to prove it. If you need an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer in Harrisburg to take on your claim, give us a call. We can help you. We don't charge any fees for our consultations, and you won't owe us a dime unless we win your claim.
Here is a case where Burger Law's experience made the difference in a tough personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer in Harrisburg
Our Firm Takes on a variety of Claims
Remember the records we mentioned earlier? Here are several videos that our satisfied Personal Injury clients were happy to record. If you want the same experience for your personal injury claim, call our personal injury lawyers in Harrisburg at your earliest convienience.
Here is a Workers' Compensation Claim that our firm settled succesfully.
Here is a Car Accident Claim that our Car Accident Lawyers in Harrisburg fought and won.
Here is Personal Injury Claim where our Personal Injury Lawyers fought for a client injured by a Waste Management Vehicle