Injury LawyerJefferson County, MO
You're hurt, in pain, and you're not getting the care and attention that your injuries deserve. What do you do? Do you take whatever they offer you first, or do you gamble everything and fight them to see if you can get them to cover what they actually owe you? What happens when the first offer is insulting, but they won't budge? Can you say no? Should you say no? What can you do?
If this sounds like your current situation, we can offer you advice. Say NO. Sign NOTHING. You didn't cause your injuries, and you didn't ask to have thousands of dollars in medical bills or lost work wages. You need a Jefferson County Personal Injury Lawyer immediately. Burger Law is a Personal Injury Law Firm in Jefferson County that fights for and protects Jefferson County residents whose lives have been altered because of dangerous and unsafe practices. You can heal from your injuries, and our Injury Lawyers in Jefferson County can ensure that everything is covered so that you don't have to spend any of your own money. If you need to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer about your claim, or need to know what you can do now to protect your claim, call our Firm today. Our consultations are free, and we never charge any lawyers fees unless we win your personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer Jefferson County, MO
You can recover from your Injuries
You are entitled to a recovery from your injuries, both physical and financial. You didn't want to be hurt, and you don't want to suffer from continuing pains. You never requested a life-changing injury, or a loss of your career and livelihood. You should be taken care of without having to ask for it. You are owed a physical recovery, and a financial recovery. We can help you get both. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Jefferson County are dedicated to the full recovery of every client, and will pursue any injury claim to this end. Here are several types of personal injury claims we take on, and the amounts of recoveries we secure for our clients:
- Car Accident Personal Injury Claims - Car Accidents in Jefferson County are one of the most common types of claims we take on. On average, most drivers spend an upwards of nearly an hour on the road each day. And while driving longer doesn't necessarily increase the chances of an accident, it does make it more likely that a negligent driver will hit you. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Jefferson County know how to help you get the recovery and financial settlement you need for your car accident claim.
- Here is one of our Car Accident Case Results
- Truck Accident - Truck Accidents are always violent accidents. Tractor Trailers have incredible amounts of force behind their movement, and can't slow down or stop as quickly as smaller vehicles. Because of this, they have to have certain driving licenses and take certain classes. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Jefferson County take truck accidents seriously, and we will fight for your rights and full recovery.
- Here is one of our Truck Accident Case Results
- Medical Malpractice - We trust doctors to make the proper decisions when it comes to our health because they have the training and backgrounds to do so. Sadly, that isn't always the case. Doctors should never give advice or make health decisions in an area of health or medicine that they are not trained in. But yet, it still happens, and often many patients won't realise the mistake until it's too late Medical Malpractice also contributes to the rising costs of healthcare. If the doctor you trusted made the wrong call about your health, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Jefferson County can help you hold that individual accountable.
- Here is one of our Medical Malpractice Case Results
- Workers Compensation - Work Accidents are preventable. Always. Your safety is more important than any product or service that a business offers. Whenever someone gets hurt while on the job, businesses often try to shift the blame to the worker to try to minimize losses. If your employer would have taken the time to fix the issues beforehand, you would have never been injured. Whether you've been injured physically, financially, or both, you can get a full recovery, and your place of work and their insurance is required to cover both.
- Here is one of our Workers' Compensation Case Results
- Premises Liability - Bussines owners and individuals who own property that is open to the public must maintain a standard of safety on their property. Unsafe properties pose obvious liabilities, and the property owner should always be working towards making their property as safe as possible. Our Personal Injury Lawyers take premises liability cases very seriously. If you have any questions or concerns about your claim, call our firm. We can help with your premises liability claim.
- Here is one of our Premises Liability Case Results
Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Jefferson County, MO understand that accidents happen, but that doesn't mean that you should suffer needlessly, you can get a full recovery. Remember, you didn't want to be hurt, you didn't ask to be hurt, and you don't deserve to suffer from it. Your care and recovery should be given to you, you shouldn't have to fight for it. Call or contact our Firm. We can help.
Personal Injury Lawyer Jefferson County
Experience is the difference in every claim
Often, the success or failure of a case hinges on a lawyer's experience. You want to know that the Personal Injury Lawyer is a professional, and will use all of their knowledge and expertise to ensure you get the maximum recovery you are owed. Boasts are hollow if they can't be substantiated. Our Firm has over 370 5-Star-Reviews and several personal interviews where our past and current clients can give you a clear view of our firm. Words are nice, but actions matter, and we have the records to prove it. If you need an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer in Jefferson County to take on your claim, give us a call. We can help you. We don't charge any fees for our consultations, and you won't owe us a dime unless we win your claim.
Here is a case where Burger Law's experience made the difference in a tough personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer in Jefferson County
Our Firm Takes on a variety of Claims
Remember the records we mentioned earlier? Here are several videos that our satisfied Personal Injury clients were happy to record. If you want the same experience for your personal injury claim, call our personal injury lawyers in Jefferson County at your earliest convienience.
Here is a Workers' Compensation Claim that our firm settled succesfully.
Here is a Car Accident Claim that our Car Accident Lawyers in Jefferson County fought and won.
Here is Personal Injury Claim where our Personal Injury Lawyers fought for a client injured by a Waste Management Vehicle