Injury LawyerMaries County, MO
You’re hurt, in pain, and you’re not getting the care and attention that your injuries deserve. What do you do? Do you try to fight them and see if you can get a better offer, or should you just accept whatever comes first? What if the first offer is terrible, and they are adamant about trying to get you to sign something as soon as possible? Do you sign? Do you say no? What options do you have?
If this is happening to you, you do have options and we can give you one. Say NO. Sign NOTHING. You didn’t put in any forms or requests for an accident, and you definitely didn’t ask to miss work and wages because of it. You need a Maries County Personal Injury Lawyer immediately. Burger Law is a Personal Injury Law Firm in Maries County that takes personal injury claims seriously and doesn’t stop fighting until you get every cent of what you are owed. You can heal from your injuries, and our Injury Lawyers in Maries County can ensure that everything is covered so that you don’t have to spend any of your own money. If you need to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer about your claim, or want more information on the steps you can take to protect yourself, call our Firm today. Our consultations are free, and we never charge any lawyers fees unless we win your personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer Maries County, MO
You can recover from your Injuries
You are entitled to a recovery from your injuries, both physical and financial. You didn’t ask to be injured. You didn’t ask to have lingering pains. You never requested a life-changing injury, or a loss of your career and livelihood. You should be taken care of without having to ask for it. They owe you for all injuries you’ve taken on, both physical and financial. We can help you get both. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Maries County are experienced in every facet of personal injury, and can help you get the full recovery you deserve. Here are examples of some of the claims and recoveries we’ve secured for our clients:
- Car Accident Personal Injury Claims – We take on a lot of car accidents in Maries County. On average, most drivers spend an upwards of nearly an hour on the road each day. And while driving longer doesn’t necessarily increase the chances of an accident, it does make it more likely that a negligent driver will hit you. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Maries County know how to help you get the recovery and financial settlement you need for your car accident claim.
- Here is one of our Car Accident Case Results
- Truck Accident – Truck Accidents are always violent accidents. Large trucks can be dangerous because of the tremendous amount of force and inertia that is created by the vehicles. Since tractor trailers can be so dangerous, truck drivers have to have driving licenses and take certain classes. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Maries County take truck accidents seriously, we can make sure you get the care and attention you deserve for your truck accident.
- Here is one of our Truck Accident Case Results
- Medical Malpractice – When we’re sick, we rely on doctors to properly treat our ailments and get us back to health. Sadly, that isn’t always the case. Doctors and health professionals should only give advice in medical areas they are proficient in. But yet, it still happens, and often many patients won’t realise the mistake until it’s too late But this doesn’t just affect you, it also contributes to the rising costs of healthcare. If you trusted a doctor or health professional, and they made a bad decision regarding your health, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Maries County can help you hold that individual accountable.
- Here is one of our Medical Malpractice Case Results
- Workers Compensation – Work Accidents only happen because of negligence. Your safety on the job should be your employer’s #1 concern. Whenever someone gets hurt while on the job, businesses often try to shift the blame to the worker to try to minimize losses. If your business was operating safely and securely, the accident would have never occured. Whether you’ve been injured physically, financially, or both, you can get a full recovery, and your place of work and their insurance is required to cover both.
- Here is one of our Workers’ Compensation Case Results
- Premises Liability – Business and Property Owners have a responsibility to maintain their premises and ensure that they are safe for customers and clients. When an accident happens that could have been avoided if proper maintenance of the ground was completed, then that business or individual can be held liable for the damages. Our Personal Injury Lawyers are serious about holding business owners responsible for their negligence. If you have any questions or concerns about your claim, call our firm. We can help with your premises liability claim.
- Here is one of our Premises Liability Case Results
Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Maries County, MO understand that accidents happen, but that doesn’t mean that you should suffer needlessly, you can get a full recovery. Remember, you didn’t want to be hurt, you didn’t ask to be hurt, and you don’t deserve to suffer from it. You are owed a full recovery. Period. Call or contact our Firm. We can help.
Personal Injury Lawyer Maries County
Experience is the difference in every claim
In the field of Law, experience is often the crucial difference. You want to know that the Personal Injury Lawyer is a professional, and will use all of their knowledge and expertise to ensure you get the maximum recovery you are owed. Boasts are hollow if they can’t be substantiated. Our Firm has over 370 5-Star-Reviews and several client interview videos where you can hear about our firm first hand. Words are nice, but actions matter, and we have the records to prove it. If you need an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer in Maries County to take on your claim, give us a call. We can help you. We don’t charge any fees for our consultations, and you won’t owe us a dime unless we win your claim.
Here is a case where Burger Law’s experience made the difference in a tough personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer in Maries County
Our Firm Takes on a variety of Claims
Remember the records we mentioned earlier? Here are several videos that our satisfied Personal Injury clients were happy to record. If you want the same experience for your personal injury claim, call our personal injury lawyers in Maries County at your earliest convienience.
Here is a Workers’ Compensation Claim that our firm settled succesfully.
Here is a Car Accident Claim that our Car Accident Lawyers in Maries County fought and won.
Here is Personal Injury Claim where our Personal Injury Lawyers fought for a client injured by a Waste Management Vehicle