Injury LawyerMontgomery City, MO
You're hurt, in pain, and you're not getting the care and attention that your injuries deserve. What do you do? Do you try to fight them and see if you can get a better offer, or should you just accept whatever comes first? What if they only give you bad offers, and they say they won't negotiate? Do you say yes? Do you say no? Can you say no?
If this sounds familiar, we have advice. Say NO. Sign NOTHING. You neither asked for nor wanted to be injured, and you didn't ask to have your life and career put in jeopardy because of this accident. You need a Montgomery City Personal Injury Lawyer immediately. Burger Law is a Personal Injury Law Firm in Montgomery City that fights for and protects Montgomery City residents whose lives have been altered because of dangerous and unsafe practices. You're owed a full recovery, and our Injury Lawyers in Montgomery City can make sure that you don't have to use a dime of your own money. If you need to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer about your claim, or want more information on the steps you can take to protect yourself, call our Firm today. Our consultations are free, and we never charge any lawyers fees unless we win your personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer Montgomery City, MO
You can recover from your Injuries
Regardless of what anyone says, you deserve to recover from your injuries. You didn't want to be hurt, and you don't want to suffer from continuing pains. You never requested to have a life-altering accident or to have your life altered by someone else's negligence. Your care should be taken care of, you shouldn't have to beg. You deserve and are owed a full recovery for all of your ailments. We can help you get both. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Montgomery City take on all injury claims, and we never settle for anything less than the maximum of what you are owed. Here are several cases where we secured excellent settlements for our personal injury clients:
- Car Accident Personal Injury Claims - We take on a lot of car accidents in Montgomery City. On average, most drivers spend an upwards of nearly an hour on the road each day. More time on the road may equal more opportunities for bad drivers to cross your path. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Montgomery City know how to help you get the recovery and financial settlement you need for your car accident claim.
- Here is one of our Car Accident Case Results
- Truck Accident - Truck Accidents are always violent accidents. Tractor Trailers have incredible amounts of force behind their movement, and can't slow down or stop as quickly as smaller vehicles. Because of this, they have to have certain driving licenses and take certain classes. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Montgomery City take truck accidents seriously, and we will fight for your rights and full recovery.
- Here is one of our Truck Accident Case Results
- Medical Malpractice - We trust doctors to make the proper decisions when it comes to our health because they have the training and backgrounds to do so. Sadly, that isn't always the case. Doctors should never give advice or make health decisions in an area of health or medicine that they are not trained in. But yet, it still happens, and often many patients won't realise the mistake until it's too late Medical Malpractice also contributes to the rising costs of healthcare. If you trusted a doctor or health professional, and they made a bad decision regarding your health, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Montgomery City can help you hold that individual accountable.
- Here is one of our Medical Malpractice Case Results
- Workers Compensation - Work Accidents only happen because of negligence. Your safety is more important than any product or service that a business offers. When an accident does happen, your business may try to get you to admit to causing the accident, or say you acted unsafely. There should always be processes and safety measures to curb accidents, and when there isn't, it's not the workers fault. Whether you've been injured physically, financially, or both, you can get a full recovery, and your place of work and their insurance is required to cover both.
- Here is one of our Workers' Compensation Case Results
- Premises Liability - When someone owns a business or a property that is open to the public, they have to make sure that it is safe for people to walk around, and if it isn't they have to mark the dangerous areas so people know not to walk there. When accidents happen on an unsafe property, the property owner is liable. Our Personal Injury Lawyers pursue these cases with the seriousness they deserve. If you have any questions or concerns about your claim, call our firm. We can help with your premises liability claim.
- Here is one of our Premises Liability Case Results
Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Montgomery City, MO are dedicated to fighting for your rights and ensuring that you get the full amount of care and recovery you deserve. Don't forget, you didn't ask for this injury or the problems that come with it. You are owed a full recovery. Period. Call or contact our Firm. We can help.
Personal Injury Lawyer Montgomery City
Experience is the difference in every claim
In the field of Law, experience is often the crucial difference. You want to know that the Personal Injury Lawyer you've picked to fight on your side won't give up, and will fight to the end to make sure you get 100% of what you are owed. Simply saying that we have the experience you need doesn't make it so, that's why we have a proven track record of success that you can evaluate for yourself. Our Firm has over 370 5-Star-Reviews and several client interview videos where you can hear about our firm first hand. Words are nice, but actions matter, and we have the records to prove it. If you need an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer in Montgomery City to take on your claim, give us a call. We can help you. We don't charge any fees for our consultations, and you won't owe us a dime unless we win your claim.
Here is a case where Burger Law's experience made the difference in a tough personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer in Montgomery City
Our Firm Takes on a variety of Claims
Remember the records we mentioned earlier? Here are several videos that our satisfied Personal Injury clients were happy to record. If you want the same experience for your personal injury claim, call our personal injury lawyers in Montgomery City at your earliest convienience.
Here is a Workers' Compensation Claim that our firm settled succesfully.
Here is a Car Accident Claim that our Car Accident Lawyers in Montgomery City fought and won.
Here is Personal Injury Claim where our Personal Injury Lawyers fought for a client injured by a Waste Management Vehicle