Injury LawyerMontgomery County, MO
You’re hurt, in pain, and you’re not getting the care and attention that your injuries deserve. What do you do? Do you accept the first offer the insurance companies offer you, or do you hold out and hope for a better offer? What do you do when the first offer doesn’t meet any of your needs, but they say that you have to take it or leave it? Do you say yes? Do you say no? Can you say no?
If this sounds familiar, we have advice. Say NO. Sign NOTHING. You didn’t put in any forms or requests for an accident, and you definitely didn’t ask to miss work and wages because of it. You need a Montgomery County Personal Injury Lawyer immediately. Burger Law is a Personal Injury Law Firm in Montgomery County that fights for and protects Montgomery County residents whose lives have been altered because of dangerous and unsafe practices. You’re owed a full recovery, and our Injury Lawyers in Montgomery County can ensure that everything is covered so that you don’t have to spend any of your own money. If you need to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer about your claim, or need steps on how to safeguard your claim, call our Firm today. Our consultations are free, and we never charge any lawyers fees unless we win your personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer Montgomery County, MO
You can recover from your Injuries
You are entitled to a recovery from your injuries, both physical and financial. You never requested to be injured, and you certainly didn’t ask to have chronic pains either. You never requested a life-changing injury, or a loss of your career and livelihood. Your care should be taken care of, you shouldn’t have to beg. You are owed a physical recovery, and a financial recovery. We can help you get both. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Montgomery County pursue all types of injury claims, and always seek a full recovery for every client. Here are several cases where we secured excellent settlements for our personal injury clients:
- Car Accident Personal Injury Claims – Car Accidents in Montgomery County are one of the most common types of claims we take on. On average, most drivers spend an upwards of nearly an hour on the road each day. And while driving longer doesn’t necessarily increase the chances of an accident, it does make it more likely that a negligent driver will hit you. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Montgomery County can get you the full medical recovery that you need as well as a financial recovery to make sure that all of your needs are met.
- Here is one of our Car Accident Case Results
- Truck Accident – Truck Accidents are always violent accidents. The force and weight of these vehicles is incredible, and they aren’t able to slow down and stop like the smaller passenger cars. Because of this, they have to have certain driving licenses and take certain classes. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Montgomery County take truck accidents seriously, we can make sure you get the care and attention you deserve for your truck accident.
- Here is one of our Truck Accident Case Results
- Medical Malpractice – Unless you’ve gone to medical school for 8 years or more, you’re not a doctor, so whenever you go to a doctor you are trusting that they have the experience to treat your ailments. Sadly, that isn’t always the case. Doctors and health professionals should only give advice in medical areas they are proficient in. But yet, it still happens, and often many patients won’t realise the mistake until it’s too late This type of malpractice also increases the costs of healthcare. If the doctor you trusted made the wrong call about your health, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Montgomery County can help you hold that individual accountable.
- Here is one of our Medical Malpractice Case Results
- Workers Compensation – Injuries should never happen at work. Your safety on the job should be your employer’s #1 concern. When an accident does happen, your business may try to get you to admit to causing the accident, or say you acted unsafely. There should always be processes and safety measures to curb accidents, and when there isn’t, it’s not the workers fault. You are entitled to a full recovery from your injuries, and your place of work and their insurance is required to cover both.
- Here is one of our Workers’ Compensation Case Results
- Premises Liability – When someone owns a business or a property that is open to the public, they have to make sure that it is safe for people to walk around, and if it isn’t they have to mark the dangerous areas so people know not to walk there. When an accident happens that could have been avoided if proper maintenance of the ground was completed, then that business or individual can be held liable for the damages. Our Personal Injury Lawyers are serious about holding business owners responsible for their negligence. If you have any questions or concerns about your claim, call our firm. We can help with your premises liability claim.
- Here is one of our Premises Liability Case Results
Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Montgomery County, MO are dedicated to protecting the welfare and health of our clients, regardless of what the claims require. Don’t forget that you never asked to be hurt, injured, or suffering. You deserve to fully recover, without having to fight and argue for what you are owed. Call or contact our Firm. We can help.
Personal Injury Lawyer Montgomery County
Experience is the difference in every claim
Experience is critically important in the legal field. You want to know that the Personal Injury Lawyer you choose to fight for your claim has the knowledge and capabilities that you need to win your case. Anyone can say they are the best, proving it is another matter entirely. Our Firm has over 370 5-Star-Reviews and several personal interviews where our past and current clients can give you a clear view of our firm. Words are nice, but actions matter, and we have the records to prove it. If you need an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer in Montgomery County to take on your claim, give us a call. We can help you. We don’t charge any fees for our consultations, and you won’t owe us a dime unless we win your claim.
Here is a case where Burger Law’s experience made the difference in a tough personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer in Montgomery County
Our Firm Takes on a variety of Claims
Remember the records we mentioned earlier? Here are several videos that our satisfied Personal Injury clients were happy to record. If you want the same experience for your personal injury claim, call our personal injury lawyers in Montgomery County at your earliest convienience.
Here is a Workers’ Compensation Claim that our firm settled succesfully.
Here is a Car Accident Claim that our Car Accident Lawyers in Montgomery County fought and won.
Here is Personal Injury Claim where our Personal Injury Lawyers fought for a client injured by a Waste Management Vehicle