Injury LawyerNorth St. Louis County, MO
You're hurt, in pain, and you're not getting the care and attention that your injuries deserve. What do you do? Do you accept the first offer the insurance companies offer you, or do you hold out and hope for a better offer? What if they only give you bad offers, and they say they won't negotiate? Do you say yes? Do you say no? Can you say no?
If this sounds familiar, we have advice. Say NO. Sign NOTHING. You didn't put in any forms or requests for an accident, and you definitely didn't ask to miss work and wages because of it. You need a North St. Louis County Personal Injury Lawyer immediately. Burger Law is a Personal Injury Law Firm in North St. Louis County that fights for the rights of those injured, and holds insurance companies, business, and individuals responsible for their negligent and reckless acts. You are entitled to fully heal from your physical and financial losses, and our Injury Lawyers in North St. Louis County are going to fight to make sure that you aren't required to pay anything else. If you need to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer about your claim, or need guidance on what you can do right now, call our Firm today. Our consultations are free, and we never charge any lawyers fees unless we win your personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer North St. Louis County, MO
You can recover from your Injuries
You are owed a recovery, regardless of what anyone else thinks. You didn't ask to be injured. You didn't ask to have lingering pains. You never requested to have a life-altering accident or to have your life altered by someone else's negligence. You should be taken care of without having to ask for it. They owe you for all injuries you've taken on, both physical and financial. We can help you get both. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in North St. Louis County take on all injury claims, and we never settle for anything less than the maximum of what you are owed. Here are several types of personal injury claims we take on, and the amounts of recoveries we secure for our clients:
- Car Accident Personal Injury Claims - Car Accidents in North St. Louis County are one of our most common claim areas. On average, most drivers spend an upwards of nearly an hour on the road each day. More time on the road may equal more opportunities for bad drivers to cross your path. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in North St. Louis County can get you everything you need for your car accident.
- Here is one of our Car Accident Case Results
- Truck Accident - Truck Accidents are always violent accidents. The force and weight of these vehicles is incredible, and they aren't able to slow down and stop like the smaller passenger cars. Truck drivers are required to carry specific driving licenses and take certain classes. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in North St. Louis County take truck accidents seriously, we can help you with your accident claim.
- Here is one of our Truck Accident Case Results
- Medical Malpractice - We trust doctors to make the proper decisions when it comes to our health because they have the training and backgrounds to do so. Sadly, that isn't always the case. Doctors should only practice and give advice in areas that they are proficient in. But yet, it still happens, and often many patients won't realise the mistake until it's too late But this doesn't just affect you, it also contributes to the rising costs of healthcare. If you trusted a doctor or health professional, and they made a bad decision regarding your health, our Personal Injury Lawyers in North St. Louis County can help you hold that individual accountable.
- Here is one of our Medical Malpractice Case Results
- Workers Compensation - Injuries should never happen at work. Your safety on the job should be your employer's #1 concern. When an accident occurs, and your hurt, your business may try to shift the blame to you to cover themselves. If your business was operating safely and securely, the accident would have never occured. You are entitled to a full recovery from your injuries, and your place of work and their insurance is required to cover both.
- Here is one of our Workers' Compensation Case Results
- Premises Liability - Bussines owners and individuals who own property that is open to the public must maintain a standard of safety on their property. When accidents happen on an unsafe property, the property owner is liable. Our Personal Injury Lawyers take premises liability cases very seriously. If you have any questions or concerns about your claim, call our firm. We can help with your premises liability claim.
- Here is one of our Premises Liability Case Results
Our Personal Injury Lawyers in North St. Louis County, MO are dedicated to fighting for your rights and ensuring that you get the full amount of care and recovery you deserve. Remember, you didn't ask to be injured, you didn't ask to have medical bills. Your care and recovery should be given to you, you shouldn't have to fight for it. Call or contact our Firm. We can help.
Personal Injury Lawyer North St. Louis County
Experience is the difference in every claim
Often, the success or failure of a case hinges on a lawyer's experience. You want to know that the Personal Injury Lawyer you've picked to fight on your side won't give up, and will fight to the end to make sure you get 100% of what you are owed. Boasts are hollow if they can't be substantiated. Our Firm has over 370 5-Star-Reviews and several personal interviews where our past and current clients can give you a clear view of our firm. Words are nice, but actions matter, and we have the records to prove it. If you need an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer in North St. Louis County to take on your claim, give us a call. We can help you. We don't charge any fees for our consultations, and you won't owe us a dime unless we win your claim.
Here is a case where Burger Law's experience made the difference in a tough personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer in North St. Louis County
Our Firm Takes on a variety of Claims
Remember the records we mentioned earlier? Here are several videos that our satisfied Personal Injury clients were happy to record. If you want the same experience for your personal injury claim, call our personal injury lawyers in North St. Louis County at your earliest convienience.
Here is a Workers' Compensation Claim that our firm settled succesfully.
Here is a Car Accident Claim that our Car Accident Lawyers in North St. Louis County fought and won.
Here is Personal Injury Claim where our Personal Injury Lawyers fought for a client injured by a Waste Management Vehicle