Injury LawyerOsage County, MO
You're hurt, in pain, and you're not getting the care and attention that your injuries deserve. What do you do? Do you accept the first offer the insurance companies offer you, or do you hold out and hope for a better offer? What do you do when the first offer doesn't meet any of your needs, but they say that you have to take it or leave it? Can you say no? Should you say no? What can you do?
If this is happening to you, you do have options and we can give you one. Say NO. Sign NOTHING. You didn't ask to be hurt, you didn't ask to miss work, and you didn't ask for the medical bills that came with the injury. You need a Osage County Personal Injury Lawyer immediately. Burger Law is a Personal Injury Law Firm in Osage County that fights for the rights of those injured, and holds insurance companies, business, and individuals responsible for their negligent and reckless acts. You can heal from your injuries, and our Injury Lawyers in Osage County are going to fight to make sure that you aren't required to pay anything else. If you need to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer about your claim, or need guidance on what you can do right now, call our Firm today. Our consultations are free, and we never charge any lawyers fees unless we win your personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer Osage County, MO
You can recover from your Injuries
Regardless of what anyone says, you deserve to recover from your injuries. You didn't ask to be injured. You didn't ask to have lingering pains. You didn't ask for your life to be changed because of an accident. You should be given the care you need, period. They owe you a recovery for all of your injuries, and any financial losses that have come from the accident. We can help you get both. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Osage County are experienced in every facet of personal injury, and can help you get the full recovery you deserve. Here are several cases where we secured excellent settlements for our personal injury clients:
- Car Accident Personal Injury Claims - We take on a lot of car accidents in Osage County. On average, most drivers spend an upwards of nearly an hour on the road each day. More time on the road may equal more opportunities for bad drivers to cross your path. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Osage County can get you everything you need for your car accident.
- Here is one of our Car Accident Case Results
- Truck Accident - Truck Accidents are always violent accidents. Tractor Trailers have incredible amounts of force behind their movement, and can't slow down or stop as quickly as smaller vehicles. Truck drivers are required to carry specific driving licenses and take certain classes. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Osage County take truck accidents seriously, we can make sure you get the care and attention you deserve for your truck accident.
- Here is one of our Truck Accident Case Results
- Medical Malpractice - Unless you've gone to medical school for 8 years or more, you're not a doctor, so whenever you go to a doctor you are trusting that they have the experience to treat your ailments. Sadly, that isn't always the case. Doctors and health professionals should only give advice in medical areas they are proficient in. But yet, it still happens, and often many patients won't realise the mistake until it's too late Medical Malpractice also contributes to the rising costs of healthcare. If the health professional you relied upon made a call that they were trained to, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Osage County can help you hold that individual accountable.
- Here is one of our Medical Malpractice Case Results
- Workers Compensation - Injuries should never happen at work. Your safety on the job should be your employer's #1 concern. When an accident does happen, your business may try to get you to admit to causing the accident, or say you acted unsafely. If your employer would have taken the time to fix the issues beforehand, you would have never been injured. You are entitled to a full recovery from your injuries, and your place of work and their insurance is required to cover both.
- Here is one of our Workers' Compensation Case Results
- Premises Liability - When someone owns a business or a property that is open to the public, they have to make sure that it is safe for people to walk around, and if it isn't they have to mark the dangerous areas so people know not to walk there. When accidents happen on an unsafe property, the property owner is liable. Our Personal Injury Lawyers are serious about holding business owners responsible for their negligence. If you have any questions or concerns about your claim, call our firm. We can help with your premises liability claim.
- Here is one of our Premises Liability Case Results
Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Osage County, MO are dedicated to protecting the welfare and health of our clients, regardless of what the claims require. Remember, you didn't ask to be injured, you didn't ask to have medical bills. You deserve to fully recover, without having to fight and argue for what you are owed. Call or contact our Firm. We can help.
Personal Injury Lawyer Osage County
Experience is the difference in every claim
Often, the success or failure of a case hinges on a lawyer's experience. You want to know that the Personal Injury Lawyer you've picked to fight on your side won't give up, and will fight to the end to make sure you get 100% of what you are owed. Experience makes the difference, but just stating that doesn't mean anything. Our Firm has over 370 5-Star-Reviews and dozens of videos where our clients can tell you about their experiences first hand. Words are nice, but actions matter, and we have the records to prove it. If you need an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer in Osage County to take on your claim, give us a call. We can help you. We don't charge any fees for our consultations, and you won't owe us a dime unless we win your claim.
Here is a case where Burger Law's experience made the difference in a tough personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer in Osage County
Our Firm Takes on a variety of Claims
Remember the records we mentioned earlier? Here are several videos that our satisfied Personal Injury clients were happy to record. If you want the same experience for your personal injury claim, call our personal injury lawyers in Osage County at your earliest convienience.
Here is a Workers' Compensation Claim that our firm settled succesfully.
Here is a Car Accident Claim that our Car Accident Lawyers in Osage County fought and won.
Here is Personal Injury Claim where our Personal Injury Lawyers fought for a client injured by a Waste Management Vehicle