Injury LawyerOwensville, MO
You’re hurt, in pain, and you’re not getting the care and attention that your injuries deserve. What do you do? Do you take whatever they offer you first, or do you gamble everything and fight them to see if you can get them to cover what they actually owe you? What if the first offer is terrible, and they are adamant about trying to get you to sign something as soon as possible? Can you say no? Should you say no? What can you do?
If this is happening to you, you do have options and we can give you one. Say NO. Sign NOTHING. You didn’t cause your injuries, and you didn’t ask to have thousands of dollars in medical bills or lost work wages. You need a Owensville Personal Injury Lawyer immediately. Burger Law is a Personal Injury Law Firm in Owensville that aggressively pursues negligent business and individuals and holds them responsible for the accidents and damages that they cause. You deserve to fully heal from your injuries, and our Injury Lawyers in Owensville can ensure that everything is covered so that you don’t have to spend any of your own money. If you need to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer about your claim, or need guidance on what you can do right now, call our Firm today. Our consultations are free, and we never charge any lawyers fees unless we win your personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer Owensville, MO
You can recover from your Injuries
You are owed a recovery, regardless of what anyone else thinks. You didn’t want to be hurt, and you don’t want to suffer from continuing pains. You didn’t ask for your life to be changed because of an accident. Your care should be taken care of, you shouldn’t have to beg. They owe you for all injuries you’ve taken on, both physical and financial. We can help you get both. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Owensville take on all injury claims, and we never settle for anything less than the maximum of what you are owed. Here are examples of some of the claims and recoveries we’ve secured for our clients:
- Car Accident Personal Injury Claims – Car Accidents in Owensville are one of our most common claim areas. On average, most drivers spend an upwards of nearly an hour on the road each day. And while driving longer doesn’t necessarily increase the chances of an accident, it does make it more likely that a negligent driver will hit you. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Owensville know how to help you get the recovery and financial settlement you need for your car accident claim.
- Here is one of our Car Accident Case Results
- Truck Accident – Truck Accidents are always violent accidents. The force and weight of these vehicles is incredible, and they aren’t able to slow down and stop like the smaller passenger cars. Since tractor trailers can be so dangerous, truck drivers have to have driving licenses and take certain classes. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Owensville take truck accidents seriously, and if you need help with your claim please call our firm at your earliest convienience.
- Here is one of our Truck Accident Case Results
- Medical Malpractice – Unless you’ve gone to medical school for 8 years or more, you’re not a doctor, so whenever you go to a doctor you are trusting that they have the experience to treat your ailments. Sadly, that isn’t always the case. Doctors should never give advice or make health decisions in an area of health or medicine that they are not trained in. But yet, it still happens, and often many patients won’t realise the mistake until it’s too late Medical Malpractice also contributes to the rising costs of healthcare. If the health professional you relied upon made a call that they were trained to, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Owensville can help you hold that individual accountable.
- Here is one of our Medical Malpractice Case Results
- Workers Compensation – Work injuries should absolutely never happen. Your safety on the job should be your employer’s #1 concern. When an accident does happen, your business may try to get you to admit to causing the accident, or say you acted unsafely. If your business was operating safely and securely, the accident would have never occured. Whether you’ve been injured physically, financially, or both, you can get a full recovery, and your place of work and their insurance is required to cover both.
- Here is one of our Workers’ Compensation Case Results
- Premises Liability – When someone owns a business or a property that is open to the public, they have to make sure that it is safe for people to walk around, and if it isn’t they have to mark the dangerous areas so people know not to walk there. Unsafe properties pose obvious liabilities, and the property owner should always be working towards making their property as safe as possible. Our Personal Injury Lawyers take premises liability cases very seriously. If you have any questions or concerns about your claim, call our firm. We can help with your premises liability claim.
- Here is one of our Premises Liability Case Results
Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Owensville, MO are dedicated to fighting for your rights and ensuring that you get the full amount of care and recovery you deserve. Don’t forget that you never asked to be hurt, injured, or suffering. Your care and recovery should be given to you, you shouldn’t have to fight for it. Call or contact our Firm. We can help.
Personal Injury Lawyer Owensville
Experience is the difference in every claim
Experience is critically important in the legal field. You want to know that the Personal Injury Lawyer you chose has the drive and the passion to fight for your claim and recovery. Anyone can say they are the best, proving it is another matter entirely. Our Firm has over 370 5-Star-Reviews and several personal interviews where our past and current clients can give you a clear view of our firm. Words are nice, but actions matter, and we have the records to prove it. If you need an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer in Owensville to take on your claim, give us a call. We can help you. We don’t charge any fees for our consultations, and you won’t owe us a dime unless we win your claim.
Here is a case where Burger Law’s experience made the difference in a tough personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer in Owensville
Our Firm Takes on a variety of Claims
Remember the records we mentioned earlier? Here are several videos that our satisfied Personal Injury clients were happy to record. If you want the same experience for your personal injury claim, call our personal injury lawyers in Owensville at your earliest convienience.
Here is a Workers’ Compensation Claim that our firm settled succesfully.
Here is a Car Accident Claim that our Car Accident Lawyers in Owensville fought and won.
Here is Personal Injury Claim where our Personal Injury Lawyers fought for a client injured by a Waste Management Vehicle