Injury LawyerPhelps County, MO
You're hurt, in pain, and you're not getting the care and attention that your injuries deserve. What do you do? Do you take whatever they offer you first, or do you gamble everything and fight them to see if you can get them to cover what they actually owe you? What happens when the first offer is insulting, but they won't budge? Do you break and take their offer? Can they force you to sign? Will they really not renegotiate?
Situations like these are not rare, and it may be happening to you. Say NO. Sign NOTHING. You didn't put in any forms or requests for an accident, and you definitely didn't ask to miss work and wages because of it. You need a Phelps County Personal Injury Lawyer immediately. Burger Law is a Personal Injury Law Firm in Phelps County that fights for the rights of those injured, and holds insurance companies, business, and individuals responsible for their negligent and reckless acts. You are entitled to fully heal from your physical and financial losses, and our Injury Lawyers in Phelps County are going to fight to make sure that you aren't required to pay anything else. If you need to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer about your claim, or need to know what you can do now to protect your claim, call our Firm today. Our consultations are free, and we never charge any lawyers fees unless we win your personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer Phelps County, MO
You can recover from your Injuries
You are owed a recovery, regardless of what anyone else thinks. You didn't want to be hurt, and you don't want to suffer from continuing pains. You never requested to have a life-altering accident or to have your life altered by someone else's negligence. You should not have to beg to get the care you need. They owe you for all injuries you've taken on, both physical and financial. We can help you get both. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Phelps County are experienced in every facet of personal injury, and can help you get the full recovery you deserve. Here are several cases where we secured excellent settlements for our personal injury clients:
- Car Accident Personal Injury Claims - Car Accidents in Phelps County are one of our most common claim areas. On average, most drivers spend an upwards of nearly an hour on the road each day. And while driving longer doesn't necessarily increase the chances of an accident, it does make it more likely that a negligent driver will hit you. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Phelps County can get you the full medical recovery that you need as well as a financial recovery to make sure that all of your needs are met.
- Here is one of our Car Accident Case Results
- Truck Accident - Truck Accidents are always violent accidents. Large trucks can be dangerous because of the tremendous amount of force and inertia that is created by the vehicles. Since tractor trailers can be so dangerous, truck drivers have to have driving licenses and take certain classes. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Phelps County take truck accidents seriously, and we will fight for your rights and full recovery.
- Here is one of our Truck Accident Case Results
- Medical Malpractice - Unless you've gone to medical school for 8 years or more, you're not a doctor, so whenever you go to a doctor you are trusting that they have the experience to treat your ailments. Sadly, that isn't always the case. Doctors should never give advice or make health decisions in an area of health or medicine that they are not trained in. But yet, it still happens, and often many patients won't realise the mistake until it's too late This type of malpractice also increases the costs of healthcare. If you trusted a doctor or health professional, and they made a bad decision regarding your health, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Phelps County can help you hold that individual accountable.
- Here is one of our Medical Malpractice Case Results
- Workers Compensation - Work injuries should absolutely never happen. Safety should be the first priority for every business. Whenever someone gets hurt while on the job, businesses often try to shift the blame to the worker to try to minimize losses. If your employer would have taken the time to fix the issues beforehand, you would have never been injured. If you've been injured on the job, you can receive a full physical recovery as well as a financial recovery, and your place of work and their insurance is required to cover both.
- Here is one of our Workers' Compensation Case Results
- Premises Liability - When someone owns a business or a property that is open to the public, they have to make sure that it is safe for people to walk around, and if it isn't they have to mark the dangerous areas so people know not to walk there. Unsafe properties pose obvious liabilities, and the property owner should always be working towards making their property as safe as possible. Our Personal Injury Lawyers pursue these cases with the seriousness they deserve. If you have any questions or concerns about your claim, call our firm. We can help with your premises liability claim.
- Here is one of our Premises Liability Case Results
Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Phelps County, MO will fight for your rights every step of the way and ensure that you get everything youdeserve. Remember, you didn't ask to be injured, you didn't ask to have medical bills. You deserve to fully recover, without having to fight and argue for what you are owed. Call or contact our Firm. We can help.
Personal Injury Lawyer Phelps County
Experience is the difference in every claim
Often, the success or failure of a case hinges on a lawyer's experience. You want to know that the Personal Injury Lawyer you've picked to fight on your side won't give up, and will fight to the end to make sure you get 100% of what you are owed. Experience makes the difference, but just stating that doesn't mean anything. Our Firm has over 370 5-Star-Reviews and several personal interviews where our past and current clients can give you a clear view of our firm. Words are nice, but actions matter, and we have the records to prove it. If you need an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer in Phelps County to take on your claim, give us a call. We can help you. We don't charge any fees for our consultations, and you won't owe us a dime unless we win your claim.
Here is a case where Burger Law's experience made the difference in a tough personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer in Phelps County
Our Firm Takes on a variety of Claims
Remember the records we mentioned earlier? Here are several videos that our satisfied Personal Injury clients were happy to record. If you want the same experience for your personal injury claim, call our personal injury lawyers in Phelps County at your earliest convienience.
Here is a Workers' Compensation Claim that our firm settled succesfully.
Here is a Car Accident Claim that our Car Accident Lawyers in Phelps County fought and won.
Here is Personal Injury Claim where our Personal Injury Lawyers fought for a client injured by a Waste Management Vehicle