Injury LawyerPike County, MO
You're hurt, in pain, and you're not getting the care and attention that your injuries deserve. What do you do? Can you fight the insurance companies for a better offer, or do you take the first offer so you can start rehab or pay medical bills? What do you do when the first offer doesn't meet any of your needs, but they say that you have to take it or leave it? Do you say yes? Do you say no? Can you say no?
Situations like these are not rare, and it may be happening to you. Say NO. Sign NOTHING. You didn't cause your injuries, and you didn't ask to have thousands of dollars in medical bills or lost work wages. You need a Pike County Personal Injury Lawyer immediately. Burger Law is a Personal Injury Law Firm in Pike County that fights for the rights of those injured, and holds insurance companies, business, and individuals responsible for their negligent and reckless acts. You're owed a full recovery, and our Injury Lawyers in Pike County can make sure that you don't have to use a dime of your own money. If you need to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer about your claim, or want more information on the steps you can take to protect yourself, call our Firm today. Our consultations are free, and we never charge any lawyers fees unless we win your personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer Pike County, MO
You can recover from your Injuries
Regardless of what anyone says, you deserve to recover from your injuries. You never requested to be injured, and you certainly didn't ask to have chronic pains either. You didn't ask for your life and your career to suffer because of someone else's negligence. You should be taken care of without having to ask for it. They owe you a recovery for all of your injuries, and any financial losses that have come from the accident. We can help you get both. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Pike County are dedicated to the full recovery of every client, and will pursue any injury claim to this end. Here are several types of personal injury claims we take on, and the amounts of recoveries we secure for our clients:
- Car Accident Personal Injury Claims - We take on a lot of car accidents in Pike County. On average, most drivers spend an upwards of nearly an hour on the road each day. More time on the road may equal more opportunities for bad drivers to cross your path. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Pike County know how to help you get the recovery and financial settlement you need for your car accident claim.
- Here is one of our Car Accident Case Results
- Truck Accident - Truck Accidents are always violent accidents. Large trucks can be dangerous because of the tremendous amount of force and inertia that is created by the vehicles. Truck drivers are required to carry specific driving licenses and take certain classes. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Pike County take truck accidents seriously, we can help you with your accident claim.
- Here is one of our Truck Accident Case Results
- Medical Malpractice - Unless you've gone to medical school for 8 years or more, you're not a doctor, so whenever you go to a doctor you are trusting that they have the experience to treat your ailments. Sadly, that isn't always the case. Doctors should never give advice or make health decisions in an area of health or medicine that they are not trained in. But yet, it still happens, and often many patients won't realise the mistake until it's too late This type of malpractice also increases the costs of healthcare. If you trusted a doctor or health professional, and they made a bad decision regarding your health, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Pike County can help you hold that individual accountable.
- Here is one of our Medical Malpractice Case Results
- Workers Compensation - Work Accidents are preventable. Always. Your safety is more important than any product or service that a business offers. When an accident does happen, your business may try to get you to admit to causing the accident, or say you acted unsafely. If your business was operating safely and securely, the accident would have never occured. You are entitled to a full recovery from your injuries, and your place of work and their insurance is required to cover both.
- Here is one of our Workers' Compensation Case Results
- Premises Liability - Business and Property Owners have a responsibility to maintain their premises and ensure that they are safe for customers and clients. When an accident happens that could have been avoided if proper maintenance of the ground was completed, then that business or individual can be held liable for the damages. Our Personal Injury Lawyers pursue these cases with the seriousness they deserve. If you have any questions or concerns about your claim, call our firm. We can help with your premises liability claim.
- Here is one of our Premises Liability Case Results
Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Pike County, MO will fight for your rights every step of the way and ensure that you get everything youdeserve. Remember, you didn't want to be hurt, you didn't ask to be hurt, and you don't deserve to suffer from it. Your care and recovery should be given to you, you shouldn't have to fight for it. Call or contact our Firm. We can help.
Personal Injury Lawyer Pike County
Experience is the difference in every claim
Like every profession and occupation, experience matters. You want to know that the Personal Injury Lawyer you chose has the drive and the passion to fight for your claim and recovery. Simply saying that we have the experience you need doesn't make it so, that's why we have a proven track record of success that you can evaluate for yourself. Our Firm has over 370 5-Star-Reviews and dozens of videos where our clients can tell you about their experiences first hand. Words are nice, but actions matter, and we have the records to prove it. If you need an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer in Pike County to take on your claim, give us a call. We can help you. We don't charge any fees for our consultations, and you won't owe us a dime unless we win your claim.
Here is a case where Burger Law's experience made the difference in a tough personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer in Pike County
Our Firm Takes on a variety of Claims
Remember the records we mentioned earlier? Here are several videos that our satisfied Personal Injury clients were happy to record. If you want the same experience for your personal injury claim, call our personal injury lawyers in Pike County at your earliest convienience.
Here is a Workers' Compensation Claim that our firm settled succesfully.
Here is a Car Accident Claim that our Car Accident Lawyers in Pike County fought and won.
Here is Personal Injury Claim where our Personal Injury Lawyers fought for a client injured by a Waste Management Vehicle