Injury LawyerRalls County, MO
You're hurt, in pain, and you're not getting the care and attention that your injuries deserve. What do you do? Do you try to fight them and see if you can get a better offer, or should you just accept whatever comes first? What if they only give you bad offers, and they say they won't negotiate? Do you break and take their offer? Can they force you to sign? Will they really not renegotiate?
If this sounds like your current situation, we can offer you advice. Say NO. Sign NOTHING. You didn't put in any forms or requests for an accident, and you definitely didn't ask to miss work and wages because of it. You need a Ralls County Personal Injury Lawyer immediately. Burger Law is a Personal Injury Law Firm in Ralls County that takes personal injury claims seriously and doesn't stop fighting until you get every cent of what you are owed. You are entitled to fully heal from your physical and financial losses, and our Injury Lawyers in Ralls County are going to fight to make sure that you aren't required to pay anything else. If you need to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer about your claim, or need guidance on what you can do right now, call our Firm today. Our consultations are free, and we never charge any lawyers fees unless we win your personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer Ralls County, MO
You can recover from your Injuries
It doesn't matter what they say, they owe you a recovery. You never requested to be injured, and you certainly didn't ask to have chronic pains either. You didn't ask for your life and your career to suffer because of someone else's negligence. You should not have to beg to get the care you need. You are owed a physical recovery, and a financial recovery. We can help you get both. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Ralls County are experienced in every facet of personal injury, and can help you get the full recovery you deserve. Here are examples of some of the claims and recoveries we've secured for our clients:
- Car Accident Personal Injury Claims - Car Accidents in Ralls County are one of the most common types of claims we take on. On average, most drivers spend an upwards of nearly an hour on the road each day. More time on the road may equal more opportunities for bad drivers to cross your path. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Ralls County can get you everything you need for your car accident.
- Here is one of our Car Accident Case Results
- Truck Accident - Truck Accidents are always violent accidents. Large trucks can be dangerous because of the tremendous amount of force and inertia that is created by the vehicles. For these very reasons, truck drivers are required, by law, to have certain driving licenses and take certain classes. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Ralls County take truck accidents seriously, we can help you with your accident claim.
- Here is one of our Truck Accident Case Results
- Medical Malpractice - We trust that doctors make the correct decisions regarding our health, and that they know what they are doing. Sadly, that isn't always the case. Doctors and health professionals should only give advice in medical areas they are proficient in. But yet, it still happens, and often many patients won't realise the mistake until it's too late But this doesn't just affect you, it also contributes to the rising costs of healthcare. If you trusted a doctor or health professional, and they made a bad decision regarding your health, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Ralls County can help you hold that individual accountable.
- Here is one of our Medical Malpractice Case Results
- Workers Compensation - Work Accidents only happen because of negligence. Safety should always be the main priority. When an accident does happen, your business may try to get you to admit to causing the accident, or say you acted unsafely. If your employer would have taken the time to fix the issues beforehand, you would have never been injured. You are entitled to a full recovery from your injuries, and your place of work and their insurance is required to cover both.
- Here is one of our Workers' Compensation Case Results
- Premises Liability - Bussines owners and individuals who own property that is open to the public must maintain a standard of safety on their property. When an accident happens that could have been avoided if proper maintenance of the ground was completed, then that business or individual can be held liable for the damages. Our Personal Injury Lawyers are serious about holding business owners responsible for their negligence. If you have any questions or concerns about your claim, call our firm. We can help with your premises liability claim.
- Here is one of our Premises Liability Case Results
Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Ralls County, MO will fight for your rights every step of the way and ensure that you get everything youdeserve. Remember, you didn't want to be hurt, you didn't ask to be hurt, and you don't deserve to suffer from it. You deserve to fully recover, without having to fight and argue for what you are owed. Call or contact our Firm. We can help.
Personal Injury Lawyer Ralls County
Experience is the difference in every claim
Often, the success or failure of a case hinges on a lawyer's experience. You want to know that the Personal Injury Lawyer you choose to fight for your claim has the knowledge and capabilities that you need to win your case. Anyone can say they are the best, proving it is another matter entirely. Our Firm has over 370 5-Star-Reviews and several client interview videos where you can hear about our firm first hand. Words are nice, but actions matter, and we have the records to prove it. If you need an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer in Ralls County to take on your claim, give us a call. We can help you. We don't charge any fees for our consultations, and you won't owe us a dime unless we win your claim.
Here is a case where Burger Law's experience made the difference in a tough personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer in Ralls County
Our Firm Takes on a variety of Claims
Remember the records we mentioned earlier? Here are several videos that our satisfied Personal Injury clients were happy to record. If you want the same experience for your personal injury claim, call our personal injury lawyers in Ralls County at your earliest convienience.
Here is a Workers' Compensation Claim that our firm settled succesfully.
Here is a Car Accident Claim that our Car Accident Lawyers in Ralls County fought and won.
Here is Personal Injury Claim where our Personal Injury Lawyers fought for a client injured by a Waste Management Vehicle