Injury LawyerScott City, MO
You’re hurt, in pain, and you’re not getting the care and attention that your injuries deserve. What do you do? Do you take whatever they offer you first, or do you gamble everything and fight them to see if you can get them to cover what they actually owe you? What happens when the first offer is insulting, but they won’t budge? Do you break and take their offer? Can they force you to sign? Will they really not renegotiate?
Situations like these are not rare, and it may be happening to you. Say NO. Sign NOTHING. You didn’t ask to be hurt, you didn’t ask to miss work, and you didn’t ask for the medical bills that came with the injury. You need a Scott City Personal Injury Lawyer immediately. Burger Law is a Personal Injury Law Firm in Scott City that takes personal injury claims seriously and doesn’t stop fighting until you get every cent of what you are owed. You are entitled to fully heal from your physical and financial losses, and our Injury Lawyers in Scott City can ensure that everything is covered so that you don’t have to spend any of your own money. If you need to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer about your claim, or want more information on the steps you can take to protect yourself, call our Firm today. Our consultations are free, and we never charge any lawyers fees unless we win your personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer Scott City, MO
You can recover from your Injuries
It doesn’t matter what they say, they owe you a recovery. You didn’t ask to be injured. You didn’t ask to have lingering pains. You didn’t ask for your life and your career to suffer because of someone else’s negligence. You should be taken care of without having to ask for it. They owe you for all injuries you’ve taken on, both physical and financial. We can help you get both. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Scott City pursue all types of injury claims, and always seek a full recovery for every client. Here are examples of some of the claims and recoveries we’ve secured for our clients:
- Car Accident Personal Injury Claims – Car Accidents in Scott City are one of the most common types of claims we take on. On average, most drivers spend an upwards of nearly an hour on the road each day. While driving more often than not doesn’t make you more likely to cause an accident, it does put you at a higher risk of being hit by bad drivers. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Scott City can get you the full medical recovery that you need as well as a financial recovery to make sure that all of your needs are met.
- Here is one of our Car Accident Case Results
- Truck Accident – Truck Accidents are always violent accidents. Tractor Trailers have incredible amounts of force behind their movement, and can’t slow down or stop as quickly as smaller vehicles. Because of this, they have to have certain driving licenses and take certain classes. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Scott City take truck accidents seriously, and we will fight for your rights and full recovery.
- Here is one of our Truck Accident Case Results
- Medical Malpractice – Unless you’ve gone to medical school for 8 years or more, you’re not a doctor, so whenever you go to a doctor you are trusting that they have the experience to treat your ailments. Sadly, that isn’t always the case. Doctors should never give advice or make health decisions in an area of health or medicine that they are not trained in. But yet, it still happens, and often many patients won’t realise the mistake until it’s too late Medical Malpractice also contributes to the rising costs of healthcare. If the health professional you relied upon made a call that they were trained to, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Scott City can help you hold that individual accountable.
- Here is one of our Medical Malpractice Case Results
- Workers Compensation – Work injuries should absolutely never happen. Safety should always be the main priority. When an accident does happen, your business may try to get you to admit to causing the accident, or say you acted unsafely. There should always be processes and safety measures to curb accidents, and when there isn’t, it’s not the workers fault. You deserve and are entitled to recover fully from any and all injuries related to the accident, and your place of work and their insurance is required to cover both.
- Here is one of our Workers’ Compensation Case Results
- Premises Liability – When someone owns a business or a property that is open to the public, they have to make sure that it is safe for people to walk around, and if it isn’t they have to mark the dangerous areas so people know not to walk there. When accidents happen on an unsafe property, the property owner is liable. Our Personal Injury Lawyers pursue these cases with the seriousness they deserve. If you have any questions or concerns about your claim, call our firm. We can help with your premises liablilty claim.
- Here is one of our Premises Liability Case Results
Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Scott City, MO are dedicated to protecting the welfare and health of our clients, regardless of what the claims require. Don’t forget, you didn’t ask for this injury or the problems that come with it. You deserve to fully recover, without having to fight and argue for what you are owed. Call or contact our Firm. We can help.
Personal Injury Lawyer Scott City
Experience is the difference in every claim
Experience is critically important in the legal field. You want to know that the Personal Injury Lawyer you’ve picked to fight on your side won’t give up, and will fight to the end to make sure you get 100% of what you are owed. Experience makes the difference, but just stating that doesn’t mean anything. Our Firm has over 370 5-Star-Reviews and several personal interviews where our past and current clients can give you a clear view of our firm. Words are nice, but actions matter, and we have the records to prove it. If you need an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer in Scott City to take on your claim, give us a call. We can help you. We don’t charge any fees for our consultations, and you won’t owe us a dime unless we win your claim.
Here is a case where Burger Law’s experience made the difference in a tough personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer in Scott City
Our Firm Takes on a variety of Claims
Remember the records we mentioned earlier? Here are several videos that our satisfied Personal Injury clients were happy to record. If you want the same experience for your personal injury claim, call our personal injury lawyers in Scott City at your earliest convienience.
Here is a Workers’ Compensation Claim that our firm settled succesfully.
Here is a Car Accident Claim that our Car Accident Lawyers in Scott City fought and won.
Here is Personal Injury Claim where our Personal Injury Lawyers fought for a client injured by a Waste Management Vehicle