Injury LawyerSouth St. Louis County, MO
You're hurt, in pain, and you're not getting the care and attention that your injuries deserve. What do you do? Can you fight the insurance companies for a better offer, or do you take the first offer so you can start rehab or pay medical bills? What happens when the first offer is insulting, but they won't budge? Do you sign? Do you say no? What options do you have?
Situations like these are not rare, and it may be happening to you. Say NO. Sign NOTHING. You didn't ask to be hurt, you didn't ask to miss work, and you didn't ask for the medical bills that came with the injury. You need a South St. Louis County Personal Injury Lawyer immediately. Burger Law is a Personal Injury Law Firm in South St. Louis County that fights for the rights of those injured, and holds insurance companies, business, and individuals responsible for their negligent and reckless acts. You're owed a full recovery, and our Injury Lawyers in South St. Louis County can ensure that everything is covered so that you don't have to spend any of your own money. If you need to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer about your claim, or need to know what you can do now to protect your claim, call our Firm today. Our consultations are free, and we never charge any lawyers fees unless we win your personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer South St. Louis County, MO
You can recover from your Injuries
It doesn't matter what they say, they owe you a recovery. You didn't ask to be injured. You didn't ask to have lingering pains. You didn't ask for your life to be changed because of an accident. You should not have to beg to get the care you need. They owe you a recovery for all of your injuries, and any financial losses that have come from the accident. We can help you get both. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in South St. Louis County are dedicated to the full recovery of every client, and will pursue any injury claim to this end. Here are several cases where we secured excellent settlements for our personal injury clients:
- Car Accident Personal Injury Claims - We take on a lot of car accidents in South St. Louis County. On average, most drivers spend an upwards of nearly an hour on the road each day. While driving more often than not doesn't make you more likely to cause an accident, it does put you at a higher risk of being hit by bad drivers. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in South St. Louis County can get you everything you need for your car accident.
- Here is one of our Car Accident Case Results
- Truck Accident - Truck Accidents are always violent accidents. The force and weight of these vehicles is incredible, and they aren't able to slow down and stop like the smaller passenger cars. Truck drivers are required to carry specific driving licenses and take certain classes. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in South St. Louis County take truck accidents seriously, and if you need help with your claim please call our firm at your earliest convienience.
- Here is one of our Truck Accident Case Results
- Medical Malpractice - We trust that doctors make the correct decisions regarding our health, and that they know what they are doing. Sadly, that isn't always the case. Doctors and health professionals should only give advice in medical areas they are proficient in. But yet, it still happens, and often many patients won't realise the mistake until it's too late But this doesn't just affect you, it also contributes to the rising costs of healthcare. If the health professional you relied upon made a call that they were trained to, our Personal Injury Lawyers in South St. Louis County can help you hold that individual accountable.
- Here is one of our Medical Malpractice Case Results
- Workers Compensation - Work injuries should absolutely never happen. Your safety on the job should be your employer's #1 concern. Whenever someone gets hurt while on the job, businesses often try to shift the blame to the worker to try to minimize losses. If your business was operating safely and securely, the accident would have never occured. Whether you've been injured physically, financially, or both, you can get a full recovery, and your place of work and their insurance is required to cover both.
- Here is one of our Workers' Compensation Case Results
- Premises Liability - Business and Property Owners have a responsibility to maintain their premises and ensure that they are safe for customers and clients. When an accident happens that could have been avoided if proper maintenance of the ground was completed, then that business or individual can be held liable for the damages. Our Personal Injury Lawyers take premises liability cases very seriously. If you have any questions or concerns about your claim, call our firm. We can help with your premises liability claim.
- Here is one of our Premises Liability Case Results
Our Personal Injury Lawyers in South St. Louis County, MO will fight for your rights every step of the way and ensure that you get everything youdeserve. Don't forget that you never asked to be hurt, injured, or suffering. You shouldn't have to fight and beg to get the care you deserve. Call or contact our Firm. We can help.
Personal Injury Lawyer South St. Louis County
Experience is the difference in every claim
Often, the success or failure of a case hinges on a lawyer's experience. You want to know that the Personal Injury Lawyer is a professional, and will use all of their knowledge and expertise to ensure you get the maximum recovery you are owed. Experience makes the difference, but just stating that doesn't mean anything. Our Firm has over 370 5-Star-Reviews and several client interview videos where you can hear about our firm first hand. Words are nice, but actions matter, and we have the records to prove it. If you need an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer in South St. Louis County to take on your claim, give us a call. We can help you. We don't charge any fees for our consultations, and you won't owe us a dime unless we win your claim.
Here is a case where Burger Law's experience made the difference in a tough personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer in South St. Louis County
Our Firm Takes on a variety of Claims
Remember the records we mentioned earlier? Here are several videos that our satisfied Personal Injury clients were happy to record. If you want the same experience for your personal injury claim, call our personal injury lawyers in South St. Louis County at your earliest convienience.
Here is a Workers' Compensation Claim that our firm settled succesfully.
Here is a Car Accident Claim that our Car Accident Lawyers in South St. Louis County fought and won.
Here is Personal Injury Claim where our Personal Injury Lawyers fought for a client injured by a Waste Management Vehicle