Injury LawyerSt. Charles, MO
You're hurt, in pain, and you're not getting the care and attention that your injuries deserve. What do you do? Do you take whatever they offer you first, or do you gamble everything and fight them to see if you can get them to cover what they actually owe you? What happens when the first offer is insulting, but they won't budge? Do you say yes? Do you say no? Can you say no?
If this sounds familiar, we have advice. Say NO. Sign NOTHING. You didn't cause your injuries, and you didn't ask to have thousands of dollars in medical bills or lost work wages. You need a St. Charles Personal Injury Lawyer immediately. Burger Law is a Personal Injury Law Firm in St. Charles that fights for and protects St. Charles residents whose lives have been altered because of dangerous and unsafe practices. You can heal from your injuries, and our Injury Lawyers in St. Charles can make sure that you don't have to use a dime of your own money. If you need to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer about your claim, or need to know what you can do now to protect your claim, call our Firm today. Our consultations are free, and we never charge any lawyers fees unless we win your personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer St. Charles, MO
You can recover from your Injuries
You are owed a recovery, regardless of what anyone else thinks. You didn't ask to be injured. You didn't ask to have lingering pains. You didn't ask for your life to be changed because of an accident. You should not have to beg to get the care you need. They owe you for all injuries you've taken on, both physical and financial. We can help you get both. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in St. Charles pursue all types of injury claims, and always seek a full recovery for every client. Here are examples of some of the claims and recoveries we've secured for our clients:
- Car Accident Personal Injury Claims - Car Accidents in St. Charles are one of our most common claim areas. On average, most drivers spend an upwards of nearly an hour on the road each day. While driving more often than not doesn't make you more likely to cause an accident, it does put you at a higher risk of being hit by bad drivers. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in St. Charles can get you everything you need for your car accident.
- Here is one of our Car Accident Case Results
- Truck Accident - Truck Accidents are always violent accidents. Tractor Trailers have incredible amounts of force behind their movement, and can't slow down or stop as quickly as smaller vehicles. Since tractor trailers can be so dangerous, truck drivers have to have driving licenses and take certain classes. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in St. Charles take truck accidents seriously, we can make sure you get the care and attention you deserve for your truck accident.
- Here is one of our Truck Accident Case Results
- Medical Malpractice - When we're sick, we rely on doctors to properly treat our ailments and get us back to health. Sadly, that isn't always the case. Doctors should never give advice or make health decisions in an area of health or medicine that they are not trained in. But yet, it still happens, and often many patients won't realise the mistake until it's too late This type of malpractice also increases the costs of healthcare. If the doctor you trusted made the wrong call about your health, our Personal Injury Lawyers in St. Charles can help you hold that individual accountable.
- Here is one of our Medical Malpractice Case Results
- Workers Compensation - Injuries should never happen at work. Safety should always be the main priority. When an accident occurs, and your hurt, your business may try to shift the blame to you to cover themselves. If your employer would have taken the time to fix the issues beforehand, you would have never been injured. If you've been injured on the job, you can receive a full physical recovery as well as a financial recovery, and your place of work and their insurance is required to cover both.
- Here is one of our Workers' Compensation Case Results
- Premises Liability - Business and Property Owners have a responsibility to maintain their premises and ensure that they are safe for customers and clients. When accidents happen on an unsafe property, the property owner is liable. Our Personal Injury Lawyers are serious about holding business owners responsible for their negligence. If you have any questions or concerns about your claim, call our firm. We can help with your premises liablilty claim.
- Here is one of our Premises Liability Case Results
Our Personal Injury Lawyers in St. Charles, MO understand that accidents happen, but that doesn't mean that you should suffer needlessly, you can get a full recovery. Don't forget, you didn't ask for this injury or the problems that come with it. You deserve to fully recover, without having to fight and argue for what you are owed. Call or contact our Firm. We can help.
Personal Injury Lawyer St. Charles
Experience is the difference in every claim
Often, the success or failure of a case hinges on a lawyers experience. You want to know that the Personal Injury Lawyer you've picked to fight on your side won't give up, and will fight to the end to make sure you get 100% of what you are owed. Boasts are hollow if they can't be substantiated. Our Firm has over 370 5-Star-Reviews and several client interview videos where you can hear about our firm first hand. Words are nice, but actions matter, and we have the records to prove it. If you need an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer in St. Charles to take on your claim, give us a call. We can help you. We don't charge any fees for our consultations, and you won't owe us a dime unless we win your claim.
Here is a case where Burger Law's experience made the difference in a tough personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer in St. Charles
Our Firm Takes on a variety of Claims
Remember the records we mentioned earlier? Here are several videos that our satisfied Personal Injury clients were happy to record. If you want the same experience for your personal injury claim, call our personal injury lawyers in St. Charles at your earliest convienience.
Here is a Workers' Compensation Claim that our firm settled succesfully.
Here is a Car Accident Claim that our Car Accident Lawyers in St. Charles fought and won.
Here is Personal Injury Claim where our Personal Injury Lawyers fought for a client injured by a Waste Management Vehicle