Injury LawyerSt. Francois County, MO
You’re hurt, in pain, and you’re not getting the care and attention that your injuries deserve. What do you do? Can you fight the insurance companies for a better offer, or do you take the first offer so you can start rehab or pay medical bills? What if they only give you bad offers, and they say they won’t negotiate? Do you sign? Do you say no? What options do you have?
Situations like these are not rare, and it may be happening to you. Say NO. Sign NOTHING. You didn’t put in any forms or requests for an accident, and you definitely didn’t ask to miss work and wages because of it. You need a St. Francois County Personal Injury Lawyer immediately. Burger Law is a Personal Injury Law Firm in St. Francois County that fights for the rights of those injured, and holds insurance companies, business, and individuals responsible for their negligent and reckless acts. You deserve to fully heal from your injuries, and our Injury Lawyers in St. Francois County can make sure that you don’t have to use a dime of your own money. If you need to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer about your claim, or need steps on how to safeguard your claim, call our Firm today. Our consultations are free, and we never charge any lawyers fees unless we win your personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer St. Francois County, MO
You can recover from your Injuries
You are entitled to a recovery from your injuries, both physical and financial. You didn’t ask to be injured. You didn’t ask to have lingering pains. You didn’t ask for your life and your career to suffer because of someone else’s negligence. You should be given the care you need, period. You are owed a physical recovery, and a financial recovery. We can help you get both. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in St. Francois County are dedicated to the full recovery of every client, and will pursue any injury claim to this end. Here are several types of personal injury claims we take on, and the amounts of recoveries we secure for our clients:
- Car Accident Personal Injury Claims – Car Accidents in St. Francois County are one of our most common claim areas. On average, most drivers spend an upwards of nearly an hour on the road each day. And while driving longer doesn’t necessarily increase the chances of an accident, it does make it more likely that a negligent driver will hit you. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in St. Francois County can get you everything you need for your car accident.
- Here is one of our Car Accident Case Results
- Truck Accident – Truck Accidents are always violent accidents. Tractor Trailers have incredible amounts of force behind their movement, and can’t slow down or stop as quickly as smaller vehicles. For these very reasons, truck drivers are required, by law, to have certain driving licenses and take certain classes. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in St. Francois County take truck accidents seriously, and we will fight for your rights and full recovery.
- Here is one of our Truck Accident Case Results
- Medical Malpractice – Unless you’ve gone to medical school for 8 years or more, you’re not a doctor, so whenever you go to a doctor you are trusting that they have the experience to treat your ailments. Sadly, that isn’t always the case. Doctors should only practice and give advice in areas that they are proficient in. But yet, it still happens, and often many patients won’t realise the mistake until it’s too late Medical Malpractice also contributes to the rising costs of healthcare. If the doctor you trusted made the wrong call about your health, our Personal Injury Lawyers in St. Francois County can help you hold that individual accountable.
- Here is one of our Medical Malpractice Case Results
- Workers Compensation – Work Accidents only happen because of negligence. Your safety on the job should be your employer’s #1 concern. When an accident occurs, and your hurt, your business may try to shift the blame to you to cover themselves. If your employer would have taken the time to fix the issues beforehand, you would have never been injured. If you’ve been injured on the job, you can receive a full physical recovery as well as a financial recovery, and your place of work and their insurance is required to cover both.
- Here is one of our Workers’ Compensation Case Results
- Premises Liability – When someone owns a business or a property that is open to the public, they have to make sure that it is safe for people to walk around, and if it isn’t they have to mark the dangerous areas so people know not to walk there. When an accident happens that could have been avoided if proper maintenance of the ground was completed, then that business or individual can be held liable for the damages. Our Personal Injury Lawyers pursue these cases with the seriousness they deserve. If you have any questions or concerns about your claim, call our firm. We can help with your premises liability claim.
- Here is one of our Premises Liability Case Results
Our Personal Injury Lawyers in St. Francois County, MO understand that accidents happen, but that doesn’t mean that you should suffer needlessly, you can get a full recovery. Remember, you didn’t want to be hurt, you didn’t ask to be hurt, and you don’t deserve to suffer from it. You deserve to fully recover, without having to fight and argue for what you are owed. Call or contact our Firm. We can help.
Personal Injury Lawyer St. Francois County
Experience is the difference in every claim
Often, the success or failure of a case hinges on a lawyer’s experience. You want to know that the Personal Injury Lawyer is a professional, and will use all of their knowledge and expertise to ensure you get the maximum recovery you are owed. Boasts are hollow if they can’t be substantiated. Our Firm has over 370 5-Star-Reviews and several client interview videos where you can hear about our firm first hand. Words are nice, but actions matter, and we have the records to prove it. If you need an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer in St. Francois County to take on your claim, give us a call. We can help you. We don’t charge any fees for our consultations, and you won’t owe us a dime unless we win your claim.
Here is a case where Burger Law’s experience made the difference in a tough personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer in St. Francois County
Our Firm Takes on a variety of Claims
Remember the records we mentioned earlier? Here are several videos that our satisfied Personal Injury clients were happy to record. If you want the same experience for your personal injury claim, call our personal injury lawyers in St. Francois County at your earliest convienience.
Here is a Workers’ Compensation Claim that our firm settled succesfully.
Here is a Car Accident Claim that our Car Accident Lawyers in St. Francois County fought and won.
Here is Personal Injury Claim where our Personal Injury Lawyers fought for a client injured by a Waste Management Vehicle