Injury LawyerSt. Louis, MO
You're hurt, in pain, and you're not getting the care and attention that your injuries deserve. What do you do? Do you accept the first offer the insurance companies offer you, or do you hold out and hope for a better offer? What if they only give you bad offers, and they say they won't negotiate? Do you say yes? Do you say no? Can you say no?
Situations like these are not rare, and it may be happening to you. Say NO. Sign NOTHING. You neither asked for nor wanted to be injured, and you didn't ask to have your life and career put in jeopardy because of this accident. You need a St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyer immediately. Burger Law is a Personal Injury Law Firm in St. Louis that fights for the rights of those injured, and holds insurance companies, business, and individuals responsible for their negligent and reckless acts. You deserve to fully heal from your injuries, and our Injury Lawyers in St. Louis can ensure that everything is covered so that you don't have to spend any of your own money. If you need to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer about your claim, or need steps on how to safeguard your claim, call our Firm today. Our consultations are free, and we never charge any lawyers fees unless we win your personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer St. Louis, MO
You can recover from your Injuries
You are entitled to a recovery from your injuries, both physical and financial. You didn't ask to be injured. You didn't ask to have lingering pains. You didn't ask for your life to be changed because of an accident. Your care should be taken care of, you shouldn't have to beg. They owe you for all injuries you've taken on, both physical and financial. We can help you get both. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in St. Louis are dedicated to the full recovery of every client, and will pursue any injury claim to this end. Here are several types of personal injury claims we take on, and the amounts of recoveries we secure for our clients:
- Car Accident Personal Injury Claims - Car Accidents in St. Louis are one of our most common claim areas. On average, most drivers spend an upwards of nearly an hour on the road each day. While driving more often than not doesn't make you more likely to cause an accident, it does put you at a higher risk of being hit by bad drivers. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in St. Louis know how to help you get the recovery and financial settlement you need for your car accident claim.
- Here is one of our Car Accident Case Results
- Truck Accident - Truck Accidents are always violent accidents. Tractor Trailers have incredible amounts of force behind their movement, and can't slow down or stop as quickly as smaller vehicles. Truck drivers are required to carry specific driving licenses and take certain classes. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in St. Louis take truck accidents seriously, and if you need help with your claim please call our firm at your earliest convienience.
- Here is one of our Truck Accident Case Results
- Medical Malpractice - Unless you've gone to medical school for 8 years or more, you're not a doctor, so whenever you go to a doctor you are trusting that they have the experience to treat your ailments. Sadly, that isn't always the case. Doctors and health professionals should only give advice in medical areas they are proficient in. But yet, it still happens, and often many patients won't realise the mistake until it's too late But this doesn't just affect you, it also contributes to the rising costs of healthcare. If the doctor you trusted made the wrong call about your health, our Personal Injury Lawyers in St. Louis can help you hold that individual accountable.
- Here is one of our Medical Malpractice Case Results
- Workers Compensation - Work Accidents only happen because of negligence. Safety should be the first priority for every business. Whenever someone gets hurt while on the job, businesses often try to shift the blame to the worker to try to minimize losses. There should always be processes and safety measures to curb accidents, and when there isn't, it's not the workers fault. You deserve and are entitled to recover fully from any and all injuries related to the accident, and your place of work and their insurance is required to cover both.
- Here is one of our Workers' Compensation Case Results
- Premises Liability - Bussines owners and individuals who own property that is open to the public must maintain a standard of safety on their property. When an accident happens that could have been avoided if proper maintenance of the ground was completed, then that business or individual can be held liable for the damages. Our Personal Injury Lawyers pursue these cases with the seriousness they deserve. If you have any questions or concerns about your claim, call our firm. We can help with your premises liability claim.
- Here is one of our Premises Liability Case Results
Our Personal Injury Lawyers in St. Louis, MO understand that accidents happen, but that doesn't mean that you should suffer needlessly, you can get a full recovery. Don't forget, you didn't ask for this injury or the problems that come with it. Your care and recovery should be given to you, you shouldn't have to fight for it. Call or contact our Firm. We can help.
Personal Injury Lawyer St. Louis
Experience is the difference in every claim
In the field of Law, experience is often the crucial difference. You want to know that the Personal Injury Lawyer is a professional, and will use all of their knowledge and expertise to ensure you get the maximum recovery you are owed. Anyone can say they are the best, proving it is another matter entirely. Our Firm has over 370 5-Star-Reviews and several client interview videos where you can hear about our firm first hand. Words are nice, but actions matter, and we have the records to prove it. If you need an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer in St. Louis to take on your claim, give us a call. We can help you. We don't charge any fees for our consultations, and you won't owe us a dime unless we win your claim.
Here is a case where Burger Law's experience made the difference in a tough personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer in St. Louis
Our Firm Takes on a variety of Claims
Remember the records we mentioned earlier? Here are several videos that our satisfied Personal Injury clients were happy to record. If you want the same experience for your personal injury claim, call our personal injury lawyers in St. Louis at your earliest convienience.
Here is a Workers' Compensation Claim that our firm settled succesfully.
Here is a Car Accident Claim that our Car Accident Lawyers in St. Louis fought and won.
Here is Personal Injury Claim where our Personal Injury Lawyers fought for a client injured by a Waste Management Vehicle