Injury LawyerSt. Peters, MO
You're hurt, in pain, and you're not getting the care and attention that your injuries deserve. What do you do? Do you accept the first offer the insurance companies offer you, or do you hold out and hope for a better offer? What if the first offer is terrible, and they are adamant about trying to get you to sign something as soon as possible? Can you say no? Should you say no? What can you do?
If this sounds like your current situation, we can offer you advice. Say NO. Sign NOTHING. You didn't cause your injuries, and you didn't ask to have thousands of dollars in medical bills or lost work wages. You need a St. Peters Personal Injury Lawyer immediately. Burger Law is a Personal Injury Law Firm in St. Peters that takes personal injury claims seriously and doesn't stop fighting until you get every cent of what you are owed. You deserve to fully heal from your injuries, and our Injury Lawyers in St. Peters can ensure that everything is covered so that you don't have to spend any of your own money. If you need to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer about your claim, or need to know what you can do now to protect your claim, call our Firm today. Our consultations are free, and we never charge any lawyers fees unless we win your personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer St. Peters, MO
You can recover from your Injuries
Regardless of what anyone says, you deserve to recover from your injuries. You didn't ask to be injured. You didn't ask to have lingering pains. You never requested a life-changing injury, or a loss of your career and livelihood. You should not have to beg to get the care you need. You deserve and are owed a full recovery for all of your ailments. We can help you get both. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in St. Peters pursue all types of injury claims, and always seek a full recovery for every client. Here are several cases where we secured excellent settlements for our personal injury clients:
- Car Accident Personal Injury Claims - Car Accidents in St. Peters are one of our most common claim areas. On average, most drivers spend an upwards of nearly an hour on the road each day. More time on the road may equal more opportunities for bad drivers to cross your path. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in St. Peters can get you the full medical recovery that you need as well as a financial recovery to make sure that all of your needs are met.
- Here is one of our Car Accident Case Results
- Truck Accident - Truck Accidents are always violent accidents. Large trucks can be dangerous because of the tremendous amount of force and inertia that is created by the vehicles. Truck drivers are required to carry specific driving licenses and take certain classes. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in St. Peters take truck accidents seriously, we can help you with your accident claim.
- Here is one of our Truck Accident Case Results
- Medical Malpractice - When we're sick, we rely on doctors to properly treat our ailments and get us back to health. Sadly, that isn't always the case. Doctors and health professionals should only give advice in medical areas they are proficient in. But yet, it still happens, and often many patients won't realise the mistake until it's too late But this doesn't just affect you, it also contributes to the rising costs of healthcare. If you trusted a doctor or health professional, and they made a bad decision regarding your health, our Personal Injury Lawyers in St. Peters can help you hold that individual accountable.
- Here is one of our Medical Malpractice Case Results
- Workers Compensation - Injuries should never happen at work. Safety should be the first priority for every business. Whenever someone gets hurt while on the job, businesses often try to shift the blame to the worker to try to minimize losses. It doesn't matter how the accident happened because it never should have happened. If you've been injured on the job, you can receive a full physical recovery as well as a financial recovery, and your place of work and their insurance is required to cover both.
- Here is one of our Workers' Compensation Case Results
- Premises Liability - When someone owns a business or a property that is open to the public, they have to make sure that it is safe for people to walk around, and if it isn't they have to mark the dangerous areas so people know not to walk there. When accidents happen on an unsafe property, the property owner is liable. Our Personal Injury Lawyers pursue these cases with the seriousness they deserve. If you have any questions or concerns about your claim, call our firm. We can help with your premises liablilty claim.
- Here is one of our Premises Liability Case Results
Our Personal Injury Lawyers in St. Peters, MO are dedicated to protecting the welfare and health of our clients, regardless of what the claims require. Remember, you didn't want to be hurt, you didn't ask to be hurt, and you don't deserve to suffer from it. You are owed a full recovery. Period. Call or contact our Firm. We can help.
Personal Injury Lawyer St. Peters
Experience is the difference in every claim
Experience is critically important in the legal field. You want to know that the Personal Injury Lawyer you've picked to fight on your side won't give up, and will fight to the end to make sure you get 100% of what you are owed. Anyone can say they are the best, proving it is another matter entirely. Our Firm has over 370 5-Star-Reviews and several client interview videos where you can hear about our firm first hand. Words are nice, but actions matter, and we have the records to prove it. If you need an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer in St. Peters to take on your claim, give us a call. We can help you. We don't charge any fees for our consultations, and you won't owe us a dime unless we win your claim.
Here is a case where Burger Law's experience made the difference in a tough personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer in St. Peters
Our Firm Takes on a variety of Claims
Remember the records we mentioned earlier? Here are several videos that our satisfied Personal Injury clients were happy to record. If you want the same experience for your personal injury claim, call our personal injury lawyers in St. Peters at your earliest convienience.
Here is a Workers' Compensation Claim that our firm settled succesfully.
Here is a Car Accident Claim that our Car Accident Lawyers in St. Peters fought and won.
Here is Personal Injury Claim where our Personal Injury Lawyers fought for a client injured by a Waste Management Vehicle