Injury LawyerWaterloo, IL
You’re hurt, in pain, and you’re not getting the care and attention that your injuries deserve. What do you do? Do you take whatever they offer you first, or do you gamble everything and fight them to see if you can get them to cover what they actually owe you? What happens when the first offer is insulting, but they won’t budge? Can you say no? Should you say no? What can you do?
If this sounds familiar, we have advice. Say NO. Sign NOTHING. You didn’t cause your injuries, and you didn’t ask to have thousands of dollars in medical bills or lost work wages. You need a Waterloo Personal Injury Lawyer immediately. Burger Law is a Personal Injury Law Firm in Waterloo that aggressively pursues negligent business and individuals and holds them responsible for the accidents and damages that they cause. You deserve to fully heal from your injuries, and our Injury Lawyers in Waterloo are going to fight to make sure that you aren’t required to pay anything else. If you need to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer about your claim, or need steps on how to safeguard your claim, call our Firm today. Our consultations are free, and we never charge any lawyers fees unless we win your personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer Waterloo, IL
You can recover from your Injuries
Regardless of what anyone says, you deserve to recover from your injuries. You didn’t ask to be injured. You didn’t ask to have lingering pains. You never requested a life-changing injury, or a loss of your career and livelihood. You should be given the care you need, period. You deserve and are owed a full recovery for all of your ailments. We can help you get both. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Waterloo are experienced in every facet of personal injury, and can help you get the full recovery you deserve. Here are several types of personal injury claims we take on, and the amounts of recoveries we secure for our clients:
- Car Accident Personal Injury Claims – Car Accidents in Waterloo are one of our most common claim areas. On average, most drivers spend an upwards of nearly an hour on the road each day. While driving more often than not doesn’t make you more likely to cause an accident, it does put you at a higher risk of being hit by bad drivers. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Waterloo can get you the full medical recovery that you need as well as a financial recovery to make sure that all of your needs are met.
- Here is one of our Car Accident Case Results
- Truck Accident – Truck Accidents are always violent accidents. Tractor Trailers have incredible amounts of force behind their movement, and can’t slow down or stop as quickly as smaller vehicles. For these very reasons, truck drivers are required, by law, to have certain driving licenses and take certain classes. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Waterloo take truck accidents seriously, and we will fight for your rights and full recovery.
- Here is one of our Truck Accident Case Results
- Medical Malpractice – When we’re sick, we rely on doctors to properly treat our ailments and get us back to health. Sadly, that isn’t always the case. Doctors should never give advice or make health decisions in an area of health or medicine that they are not trained in. But yet, it still happens, and often many patients won’t realise the mistake until it’s too late But this doesn’t just affect you, it also contributes to the rising costs of healthcare. If you trusted a doctor or health professional, and they made a bad decision regarding your health, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Waterloo can help you hold that individual accountable.
- Here is one of our Medical Malpractice Case Results
- Workers Compensation – Injuries should never happen at work. Your safety on the job should be your employer’s #1 concern. When an accident does happen, your business may try to get you to admit to causing the accident, or say you acted unsafely. If your employer would have taken the time to fix the issues beforehand, you would have never been injured. You deserve and are entitled to recover fully from any and all injuries related to the accident, and your place of work and their insurance is required to cover both.
- Here is one of our Workers’ Compensation Case Results
- Premises Liability – Bussines owners and individuals who own property that is open to the public must maintain a standard of safety on their property. Unsafe properties pose obvious liabilities, and the property owner should always be working towards making their property as safe as possible. Our Personal Injury Lawyers are serious about holding business owners responsible for their negligence. If you have any questions or concerns about your claim, call our firm. We can help with your premises liability claim.
- Here is one of our Premises Liability Case Results
Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Waterloo, IL are dedicated to protecting the welfare and health of our clients, regardless of what the claims require. Don’t forget, you didn’t ask for this injury or the problems that come with it. You shouldn’t have to fight and beg to get the care you deserve. Call or contact our Firm. We can help.
Personal Injury Lawyer Waterloo
Experience is the difference in every claim
In the field of Law, experience is often the crucial difference. You want to know that the Personal Injury Lawyer you chose has the drive and the passion to fight for your claim and recovery. Simply saying that we have the experience you need doesn’t make it so, that’s why we have a proven track record of success that you can evaluate for yourself. Our Firm has over 370 5-Star-Reviews and several client interview videos where you can hear about our firm first hand. Words are nice, but actions matter, and we have the records to prove it. If you need an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer in Waterloo to take on your claim, give us a call. We can help you. We don’t charge any fees for our consultations, and you won’t owe us a dime unless we win your claim.
Here is a case where Burger Law’s experience made the difference in a tough personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer in Waterloo
Our Firm Takes on a variety of Claims
Remember the records we mentioned earlier? Here are several videos that our satisfied Personal Injury clients were happy to record. If you want the same experience for your personal injury claim, call our personal injury lawyers in Waterloo at your earliest convienience.
Here is a Workers’ Compensation Claim that our firm settled succesfully.
Here is a Car Accident Claim that our Car Accident Lawyers in Waterloo fought and won.
Here is Personal Injury Claim where our Personal Injury Lawyers fought for a client injured by a Waste Management Vehicle