Injury LawyerWest St. Louis County, MO
You’re hurt, in pain, and you’re not getting the care and attention that your injuries deserve. What do you do? Do you try to fight them and see if you can get a better offer, or should you just accept whatever comes first? What happens when the first offer is insulting, but they won’t budge? Do you break and take their offer? Can they force you to sign? Will they really not renegotiate?
If this is happening to you, you do have options and we can give you one. Say NO. Sign NOTHING. You didn’t cause your injuries, and you didn’t ask to have thousands of dollars in medical bills or lost work wages. You need a West St. Louis County Personal Injury Lawyer immediately. Burger Law is a Personal Injury Law Firm in West St. Louis County that fights for the rights of those injured, and holds insurance companies, business, and individuals responsible for their negligent and reckless acts. You can heal from your injuries, and our Injury Lawyers in West St. Louis County can make sure that you don’t have to use a dime of your own money. If you need to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer about your claim, or want more information on the steps you can take to protect yourself, call our Firm today. Our consultations are free, and we never charge any lawyers fees unless we win your personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer West St. Louis County, MO
You can recover from your Injuries
Regardless of what anyone says, you deserve to recover from your injuries. You never requested to be injured, and you certainly didn’t ask to have chronic pains either. You didn’t ask for your life and your career to suffer because of someone else’s negligence. You should be given the care you need, period. They owe you for all injuries you’ve taken on, both physical and financial. We can help you get both. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in West St. Louis County are experienced in every facet of personal injury, and can help you get the full recovery you deserve. Here are several types of personal injury claims we take on, and the amounts of recoveries we secure for our clients:
- Car Accident Personal Injury Claims – Car Accidents in West St. Louis County are one of our most common claim areas. On average, most drivers spend an upwards of nearly an hour on the road each day. And while driving longer doesn’t necessarily increase the chances of an accident, it does make it more likely that a negligent driver will hit you. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in West St. Louis County can get you the full medical recovery that you need as well as a financial recovery to make sure that all of your needs are met.
- Here is one of our Car Accident Case Results
- Truck Accident – Truck Accidents are always violent accidents. Large trucks can be dangerous because of the tremendous amount of force and inertia that is created by the vehicles. For these very reasons, truck drivers are required, by law, to have certain driving licenses and take certain classes. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in West St. Louis County take truck accidents seriously, and if you need help with your claim please call our firm at your earliest convienience.
- Here is one of our Truck Accident Case Results
- Medical Malpractice – When we’re sick, we rely on doctors to properly treat our ailments and get us back to health. Sadly, that isn’t always the case. Doctors should never give advice or make health decisions in an area of health or medicine that they are not trained in. But yet, it still happens, and often many patients won’t realise the mistake until it’s too late This type of malpractice also increases the costs of healthcare. If the health professional you relied upon made a call that they were trained to, our Personal Injury Lawyers in West St. Louis County can help you hold that individual accountable.
- Here is one of our Medical Malpractice Case Results
- Workers Compensation – Work Accidents only happen because of negligence. Your safety on the job should be your employer’s #1 concern. Whenever someone gets hurt while on the job, businesses often try to shift the blame to the worker to try to minimize losses. If your employer would have taken the time to fix the issues beforehand, you would have never been injured. You deserve and are entitled to recover fully from any and all injuries related to the accident, and your place of work and their insurance is required to cover both.
- Here is one of our Workers’ Compensation Case Results
- Premises Liability – Bussines owners and individuals who own property that is open to the public must maintain a standard of safety on their property. Unsafe properties pose obvious liabilities, and the property owner should always be working towards making their property as safe as possible. Our Personal Injury Lawyers pursue these cases with the seriousness they deserve. If you have any questions or concerns about your claim, call our firm. We can help with your premises liability claim.
- Here is one of our Premises Liability Case Results
Our Personal Injury Lawyers in West St. Louis County, MO are dedicated to fighting for your rights and ensuring that you get the full amount of care and recovery you deserve. Remember, you didn’t ask to be injured, you didn’t ask to have medical bills. You deserve to fully recover, without having to fight and argue for what you are owed. Call or contact our Firm. We can help.
Personal Injury Lawyer West St. Louis County
Experience is the difference in every claim
Experience is critically important in the legal field. You want to know that the Personal Injury Lawyer is a professional, and will use all of their knowledge and expertise to ensure you get the maximum recovery you are owed. Anyone can say they are the best, proving it is another matter entirely. Our Firm has over 370 5-Star-Reviews and dozens of videos where our clients can tell you about their experiences first hand. Words are nice, but actions matter, and we have the records to prove it. If you need an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer in West St. Louis County to take on your claim, give us a call. We can help you. We don’t charge any fees for our consultations, and you won’t owe us a dime unless we win your claim.
Here is a case where Burger Law’s experience made the difference in a tough personal injury claim.
Injury Lawyer in West St. Louis County
Our Firm Takes on a variety of Claims
Remember the records we mentioned earlier? Here are several videos that our satisfied Personal Injury clients were happy to record. If you want the same experience for your personal injury claim, call our personal injury lawyers in West St. Louis County at your earliest convienience.
Here is a Workers’ Compensation Claim that our firm settled succesfully.
Here is a Car Accident Claim that our Car Accident Lawyers in West St. Louis County fought and won.
Here is Personal Injury Claim where our Personal Injury Lawyers fought for a client injured by a Waste Management Vehicle