Personal Injury Attorney in Litchfield, IL. Personal injury cases arise after an accident that causes bodily harm to an individual. The instigator of the accident can be another person, company, corporation, of even a government agency. A slip and fall on poorly maintained property, a dangerous manufactured product, a prescription drug that is not properly tested, and a motorcycle accident caused by a texting driver are all instances that cause personal injury or wrongful death. At Burger Law, we proudly offer assistance to accident victims and their families. Filing an injury claim alone can be frustrating and exhausting for someone who is not well-versed in personal injury law. Our Litchfield injury attorneys understand this and helps our clients understand their rights and options.
Experienced Litchfield Personal Injury Lawyers
Personal injury and wrongful death claims are bound to a statute of limitations that restricts the amount a victim or their families has to file a claim. For this reason, it is important to consult with an experienced attorney before settling with an insurance company. Insurance claims adjusters attempt to save their employer money. At Burger Law, we strive to obtain fair and just compensation for all clients to ensure they are no longer weighed down by financial burden. Whether you have been injured in a car accident, slip and fall, or another type of accident, Burger Law can help. To learn more about our personal injury lawyers or to schedule a free case evaluation, call Burger Law at (618) 272-2222 or complete our online contact form today!
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Are you in need of a personal injury lawyer, but not located in Litchfield, IL? Burger Law also serves:
- Gary Burger settled a medical malpractice case for over $1 million. Our client, Kelly Sinn, was diagnosed with, but not properly treated for, a brain aneurysm. Kelly went to a Southern Illinois emergency room and the ER doctor diagnosed a recent brain aneurysm Kelly had as a “thunderclap” headache or the worst headache of your […]Continue Reading
- The majority of all lawsuits filed do not go to trial–they settle. Some settle early in the litigation process, others settle the day before or the day of trial. Recently, St. Louis personal injury attorney Gary Burger has settled personal injury cases adding up to over a million dollars. These range from medical malpractice and […]Continue Reading
- It is estimated that between 28 and 50 % of the 1 million people who contract sepsis each year die. Many times the sepsis has gone undiagnosed for too long, and then not treated in a rapid manner with antibiotics to which the infection is sensitive. This is a very unfortunate situation which could have […]Continue Reading
- Contraceptive class action lawsuit in the state of Illinois, Six Hundred Thousand $600,000 fund to pay women employees wrongfully denied coverage for contraceptive prescriptions. Until July 1, 2004, the State of Illinois’s Quality Care Health Plan, and some other State-sponsored health plans, did not provide coverage for prescription contraceptives. This lawsuit is about whether the […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading