When a medical provider makes a mistake at the expense of your health, we ensure that you get a full recovery
Medical Malpractice Lawyers
Medical Malpractice Lawyers Randolph County, MO. If you or your family member have been harmed by a medical professional's failure to adhere to the basic rules of treating patients, you can receive a full recovery for your damages. In order to receive all the compensation you deserve, you need experienced medical malpractice lawyers near you in Randolph County, MO. The compassionate and experienced medical malpractice lawyers of Burger Law in Randolph County, MO are dedicated to fighting for individuals and families who have been damaged by a negligent act. We are not intimidated by large medical institutions and their insurance companies. We hold them accountable. In our decades of experience as a Randolph County, MO injury law firm, we have helped our clients receive over $170 million in verdicts and settlements and continue to ensure that people who have been damaged by medical malpractice receive the compensation they deserve. To collect the complete settlement you deserve, hire Burger Law's medical malpractice lawyers in Randolph County, MO. Learn how we can help you through your medical malpractice case and protect your future by speaking to one of our skilled attorneys today at (314) 500-HURT or online now.
Randolph County, MO Medical Malpractice Lawyers
Medical malpractice cases can be tough. You are one person going against a large medical institution or a powerful and wealthy doctor. You need a strong medical malpractice lawyer in Randolph County, MO who will fight relentlessly until you get a great settlement. Our Randolph County, MO medical malpractice lawyers do not stop working for you until we are able to help you win your case.
Due to the medical details involved and the high stakes involved in medical malpractice cases, it is paramount that you work with a lawyer that is has experience representing and winning not just simple personal injury cases, but also in difficult and complex medical malpractice cases. Burger Law's Randolph County, MO-based medical malpractice lawyers have obtained great results for our clients for more than two decades. Our commitment to going above and beyond for our clients and our skill in delivering top settlements have earned us the honor of the highest and most reviewed law firm in the area.
When you need the best legal representation for your case involving medical negligence or a doctor error, contact Burger Law. We thoroughly investigate your case, track down all evidence, determine the true value of your claim, negotiate on your behalf, and offer support and counsel every step of the way. Count on us to handle all aspects of your case including filing all paperwork on time and without error, communicating between yourself and the insurance company, helping you get the medical care you need to recover and speaking with healthcare professionals who act as a critical witness to translate the facts of your case in lay terms. Your Burger Law Randolph County, MO medical malpractice lawyer, along with our experienced support staff, will stand by you every step of the way. Let us get to work on your case now. Discuss your case with our medical malpractice lawyers in Randolph County, MO now at (314) 500-HURT.
What Do I need to Do to File a Malpractice Case
Click to view video
Medical Malpractice Lawyers Randolph County, MO: Proving Your Case
Your situation must satisfy certain requirements in order to be considered a legitimate medical malpractice case. You cannot have a medical malpractice lawyer sue a doctor or nurse for you simply because you disagree with the way a doctor went about your care or you do not care for their bedside manner. For your medical malpractice case, your Randolph County, MO medical malpractice lawyer has to prove to the court that the individual or institution you are bringing your claim against had a duty to provide you with care, that they failed to meet this duty, that you were harmed and that it was their behavior or failure to act that caused you harm.
To receive compensation for your medical malpractice case, you have to prove that your case meets the requirements of a Randolph County, MO medical malpractice claim in the court of law. A qualified medical malpractice lawyer in Randolph County, MO can help. You need the support of an expert in the field to effectively investigate, negotiate and present the facts of your claim. The experienced Burger Law Randolph County, MO medical malpractice lawyers have the skill and strategies to successfully present and argue your case. Your Randolph County, MO medical malpractice lawyer will help you prove that your case meets the requirements of medical malpractice in Randolph County, MO.
As your Randolph County, MO medical malpractice lawyers, we will help you prove:
- Duty of care: As in any personal injury case, to have a medical malpractice claim you must prove that the defense party owed you a duty of care. In the medical relationship between a medical professional and patient, the provider owes the patient a legal duty to follow safety rules that protect the patient from harm.
- Breach of duty: The second component to a medical malpractice claim is proving that the defendant failed to meet their duty of care. When the medical provider breaks the rules for treating patients and does not act as a responsible medical provider would have acted in the same situation, they have breached their duty of care to you.
- Damages: You cannot sue a provider only because they made a mistake. In order to have a successful medical malpractice claim, you must prove that you were injured. Your Randolph County, MO medical malpractice attorney from Burger Law knows how complex and far-reaching your injuries and damages can be, and we will properly represent the extent of your damages.
- Causation: Lastly, your Randolph County, MO medical malpractice lawyer must prove that it was, in fact, the medical professional or institution responsible for the care that caused your injuries and damages, such as pain and suffering, additional medical bills, and lost wages from missed work.
You owe it to yourself to select an experienced Randolph County, MO medical malpractice lawyer to represent you and fight for your recovery in your medical malpractice case. As your Randolph County, MO medical malpractice lawyers, the Burger Law team of lawyers and staff work hard to prove your case. We depose expert witnesses, conduct thorough investigations, and strategically plan out our strongest arguments to paint an undeniable picture of how the defendant's actions have negatively affected your life. With the help of our powerful and skilled Randolph County, MO medical malpractice lawyers, you can collect the complete damages to which you are entitled.
Can You Sue The Federal Government When Injured?
Can you sue the federal government when injured? What are federal tort cl …
What Compensation Will I Receive in My Birth Injury Lawsuit?
What Compensation Will I Receive in a Birth Injury Lawsuit? When your chi …
Who Can I Sue in a Medical Malpractice Case?
Who Can I Sue in a Medical Malpractice Case? Doctors are among the most t …
Common Medical Malpractice Cases
When and how do instances of medical malpractice occur? Medical professionals are required to undergo years of academic work and clinical training before they are qualified to treat patients on their own. Other medical staff such as nurses must complete requirements of their profession before they can work with patients. Yet medical errors still occur. According to Johns Hopkins, there are more than 150,000 deaths in the United States every year due to errors in medical treatment. Our experienced team of Randolph County, MO medical malpractice lawyers hold doctors and other medical providers accountable when they break a rule and we fight to help those who have been injured make the recovery necessary to heal and move forward.
Burger Law's Randolph County, MO medical malpractice attorneys have secured the futures of our clients, helping them win difficult medical malpractice cases and getting them the compensation they deserve. We have worked on some of the most difficult cases and have helped our clients receive great recoveries. When a medical professional makes a mistake that costs you or your loved one's well-being, Burger Law's medical malpractice lawyers in Randolph County, MO will help you recover, no matter the situation. Our experienced team has seen it all when it comes to medical malpractice cases, such as:
- Misdiagnosis: An erronious diagnosis can be very dangerous. If you find that a medical professional has given you the wrong diagnosis, speak to a medical malpractice lawyer immediately. With the wrong diagnosis, you could be harmed by undergoing the wrong treatment or by not receiving timely, appropriate treatment that could have managed your condition. Misdiagnoses are the most common cause of medical malpractice cases.
- Delayed or missed diagnosis: It is the physician or specialist's responsibility to carefully examine the patient and use that information to detect and provide the correct diagnosis. When a doctor misses crucial information and fails to make the diagnosis, the patient could miss out on important care. Our Randolph County, MO medical malpractice are resolute in our mission to hold physicians and specialists accountable for missing important diagnoses.
- Failure to treat a condition: We trust our medical providers to administer the care we need to keep us safe and make us healthy. You could have a medical malpractice case if your provider fails to give you adequate treatment that could have treated your condition or prevented your worsened condition the medical professional charged with a patient's care fails to provide treatment to address a condition or save the patient's life. In emergency situations, hospitals and medical professionals must act and provide treatment to stabilize the patient. If a patient develops a new or worsened condition while in the professional's care, such as an infection, the provider must provide medical care to address the new condition. Failure to do so constitutes a medical malpractice case.
- Surgical errors: It is well known that surgery can be risky and dangerous. Surgery can change and save lives and is used when the benefits outweigh the risks. The majority of surgeons are highly skilled and professional, yet surgical errors can and do occur. Our Randolph County, MO medical malpractice lawyers will help you recover damages if your surgical team makes errors before, after, or during surgery. Possible surgery-related medical malpractice behaviors are the wrong dose or timing of anesthesia, a wrong incision, a piece of equipment left within the body, operation on the wrong body part, or failure to monitor and maintain vitals. If any surgical errors happen to you or a family member, speak to our medical malpractice lawyers in Randolph County, MO right now.
- Prescription errors: Errors in prescribing medication happen when a doctor prescribes too small or large a dose, prescribes a medication that interacts dangerously with other prescribed medications, mistakenly prescribes the wrong medication or a pharmacist makes a mistake in filling the prescription. Prescription mistakes happen along every step of the prescribing process and require the work of medical malpractice lawyers to obtain a rightful recovery.
- Birth injuries: Birth injuries are a threat to both mothers and newborns. Failing to detect and treat a condition during pregnancy, causing complications during pregnancy such as by prescribing an unsafe medication for a pregnant woman, causing injury during the delivery process or failing to intervene upon the presentation of distress signs are all medical malpractice birth injury examples.
Hospital System Failures
Click to view video
Clear Medical Malpractice Violations
Click to view video
Causes of Medical Malpractice
Most cases of medical malpractice can be attributed to human error and the strains of the industry. Though they have extensive training and must meet specific standards, doctors and other medical professionals are, indeed, human. Errors occur when those responsible for your care are inexperienced, improperly trained, overworked, burned out or fatigued. Miscommunication and systemic problems in the healthcare system also contribute to medical errors. Regardless of the cause, if a physician, technician, or other medical professional's negligence has caused you harm, you need to find a skilled medical practice attorney you trust to represent your interests and fight for you.
Work with Medical Malpractice Lawyers in Randolph County, MO
If you believe you or your loved one has been harmed by the negligence of a healthcare professional, you need to act now. Speak with an experienced medical malpractice lawyer about your case. Call Burger Law today at (314) 500-HURT to discuss your situation with an accomplished Randolph County, MO medical malpractice lawyer and to determine what you can do to get the compensation you are owed. Let us begin working for you immediately by calling (314) 500-HURT or by filling out our form, found here. Our Randolph County, MO attorneys are ready to demand your full recovery and will not rest until justice is served.