Personal Injury Attorney in Metropolis, IL. Businesses and individuals suffering financial or physical harm from a business dispute, personal injury, or wrongful death accident have confidence in the experience and personal service provided by the attorneys and staff at Burger Law. We deliver efficient and effective legal solutions to cover our client’s needs. With decades of experience offering superior representation, our Metropolis injury lawyers provide extensive experience and a passion for people. Burger Law understands how difficult the aftermath of an accident can be, especially financially. We make it our top priority to attain compensation that covers all medical bills arising from an accident.
Consult With a Metropolis Personal Injury Lawyer
At Burger Law, we provide clients with talented personal injury lawyers who handle all types of accident claims. Whether you, a loved one, or your company has suffered from a trucking accident, wrongful death, or contract breach, our team will defend your rights. Evidence is key in proving any case. We will accumulate medical records, police reports, and witness testimony to ensure your claim can be substantiated. If you have any questions about our Metropolis personal injury attorneys or would like to schedule a risk-free consultation, call Burger Law today at (618) 272-2222 or complete our online contact form today!
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Are you in need of a personal injury lawyer, but not located in Metropolis, IL? Burger Law also serves:
- Gary Burger settled a medical malpractice case for over $1 million. Our client, Kelly Sinn, was diagnosed with, but not properly treated for, a brain aneurysm. Kelly went to a Southern Illinois emergency room and the ER doctor diagnosed a recent brain aneurysm Kelly had as a “thunderclap” headache or the worst headache of your […]Continue Reading
- The majority of all lawsuits filed do not go to trial–they settle. Some settle early in the litigation process, others settle the day before or the day of trial. Recently, St. Louis personal injury attorney Gary Burger has settled personal injury cases adding up to over a million dollars. These range from medical malpractice and […]Continue Reading
- It is estimated that between 28 and 50 % of the 1 million people who contract sepsis each year die. Many times the sepsis has gone undiagnosed for too long, and then not treated in a rapid manner with antibiotics to which the infection is sensitive. This is a very unfortunate situation which could have […]Continue Reading
- Contraceptive class action lawsuit in the state of Illinois, Six Hundred Thousand $600,000 fund to pay women employees wrongfully denied coverage for contraceptive prescriptions. Until July 1, 2004, the State of Illinois’s Quality Care Health Plan, and some other State-sponsored health plans, did not provide coverage for prescription contraceptives. This lawsuit is about whether the […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading