Motorcycle Accident LawyerHouse Springs, MO
If you were involved in a motorcycle accident, our motorcycle lawyers in House Springs can help.
Riding a motorcycle gives you a sense of freedom and adventure that can be exhilarating. You’re connected to the road and your motorcycle in a way that a car just can’t capture. Unfortunately, this freedom also comes with a high price. If you’re involved in a motorcycle accident, chances are you’re going to have serious injuries. If you’re injured after a motorcycle accident, and you need help, our motorcycle accident lawyers in House Springs will fight for you and your fully recovery.
Burger Law is a Personal Injury Law Firm in House Springs. Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in House Springs will aggressively fight for your rights and compensation and make sure that you get the full care and recovery that you deserve. Your insurance or the others driver’s insurance is going to try to limit your settlement and recovery to the smallest amount possible. We fight for the full and complete recovery of our clients, which means both a medical recovery and a financial one. Check the bottom of this page to see some of the recoveries we’ve secured!
Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers will fight for your full recovery and nothing less. You deserve to recover from this accident, and you deserve to be medically and financially compensated for your motorcycle accident in House Springs. To learn more about how our personal injury law firm will fight for your rights, call our team at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222 to discuss your motorcycle accident case today.
Motorcycle Accident Injuries – Motorcycle Accident Attorney House Springs
What parts of your body are most likely to be injured in a motorcycle accident? According to the CDC 30% of motorcycle accidents that are not fatal have injuries that affect the legs and feet. Which limb or body part is at the most risk in a motorcycle accident? The head and neck suffer the most in motorcycle accidents, comprising of 22% of all injuries.
Older riders (49+)are more likely to be in fatal accident than their younger counterparts. Why is this? Older riders are more likely to suffer from thoracic injuries and older riders are more likely to have larger motorcycles which are involved in more collisions with road obstacles, highway structures, and other vehicles.
Heavier motorcycles are harder to maneuver and handle, and also increase the likelihood of serious injuries in the event of an accident. Reducing the weight of the motorcycle also makes the vehicle easier to handle and maneuver.
Motorcyclists are extremely likely to be injured when a car or truck weighing thousands of tons collides with them, and injuries sustained as a result can last a lifetime. Small injuries can also have extremely detrimental financial and medical impacts upon a rider. Motorcyclists may never be able to return to work if they sustain one or more of the following injuries:
- Brain damage
- Head, neck, or spinal cord trauma
- Internal bleeding or organ damage
- Permanent nerve damage
A serious motorcycle crash can leave you out of commission for a long period of time. Some injuries can even leave riders unable to walk or care for themselves. Injuries that affect the nervous system, the brain, or spine can leave a rider permanently or partially paralyzed. During this time, medical bills can start to rack up. Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in House Springs can help you get the full care and recovery that you deserve and are owed. Let us advocate for you. Speak with a motorcycle accident attorney with Burger Law today about your motorcycle accident claim in House Springs.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer House Springs
Can I sue for my Motorcycle Accident if it didn’t involve another vehicle?
Keeping public roadways clear is a task that state and municipalities are responsible for. When an accident occurs because of obstacles on a roadway, the state or municipality can be held liable.Every motorcycle accident is different, so choosing the right representation can make all the difference for your claim. Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in House Springs can take on your claim and guide you through the complexities of local and state laws to ensure that you get 100% of the care and recovery you deserve. We don’t charge any fees unless we win your claim.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer House Springs, MO
Motorcycle are easier to miss on the road than cars due to their smaller size. This fact is one of the reasons that motorcycle accidents are 28% more likely to be fatal than a car vs car accident. This motorcycle fatality statistic is supported by multiple different sources. Here are several more facts and statistics regarding motorcycle accidents.
Motorcycle Accidents House Springs – Motorcycle Accident Lawyer House Springs – Recent Accidents
Linked below are several recent accidents involving motorcyclists that were struck by cars. In nearly every one of these cases, the car drivers were responsible for the accidents and the accidents were attributed to a lack of attention while driving or reckless driving. If you or someone you love was struck while driving their motorcycle, you can get the medical compensation and financial recovery that you deserve for your motorcycle accident in House Springs. Call our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222 to discuss your motorcycle accident case today.
- Motorcyclist dies after being struck in North St. Louis.
- Van Strikes Motorcyclist in Fatal Accident.
- Van Makes Illegal turn and kills motorist.
- Arnold women killed in North St. Louis after motorcycle crash.
- Deadly Motorcycle Crash in Williamson County IL.
- Motorcycle and Car collide in a fatal accident.
- Head on Collision causes fatal motorcycle accident.
- Motorcycle Accident on Illinois 154 after Car collides with cycle.
Virtually everyone agrees on one thing: motorcycle accident injuries can be deadly. Motorcycle accidents can have permanent effects, and they can even be fatal. To add insult to injury, motorcyclists are often faced with astronomical medical bills after being hit, and particularly serious injuries can lead to lifelong medical costs totaling hundreds of thousands of dollars.
You didn’t cause this accident, and you shouldn’t have to pay for it. By working with a House Springs motorcycle wreck lawyer, motorcyclists can fight for their right to receive compensation for their physical pain and emotional suffering. Call our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222 to discuss your motorcycle accident case today.
Here are several more accident case types we take on:
- We were recently able to secure a policy limits settlement for our client and friend Randy. Randy and I became friends many years ago when he painted my house. He is a nice and hard working man. He later...Continue Reading
- We were faced with a single vehicle motorcycle crash where our client left his bike and sustained injuries. The sole witness was bad for us: our client was traveling at a high rate of speed, whipping back and forth...Continue Reading
- Hi! I’m Gary Burger of Burger Law. If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle crash, there are special rules of the road that apply to you. So, our driver’s guide and rules of the road has specific rules about...Continue Reading
- Burger Law represented Tom Dickinson against the State of Missouri and Missouri Department of Transportation where a construction company was doing highway construction and the construction zone was poorly marked and poorly lighted area when he changed lanes.Continue Reading
- Burger Law represented a Don Ransom who was going through an intersection that was not controlled by any stop sign when the defendant driver pulled out in front of him. He actually had to lay down his bike to...Continue Reading
- Gary Burger tried for Kim Wensler against Kim’s own insurance company who refused to settle the uninsured motorist claim. Kim was riding a motorcycle on a dirt road in rural Missouri when a truck came going the other way....Continue Reading
- Burger Law in this case was able to help an Imperial man injured in a motorcycle accident collect a big verdict. Gary knew from experience that his client would be a great person to testify on the stand, and...Continue Reading